Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does her mod/stalker/carer Aliya know that mod isn’t a paid position?

I’m scared she got the car on finance thinking mod status was a paid opportunity. If she looses her car, how is she going to chase Dog the Bounty Hunter Lee Art Hogan around London? 🥺🙏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here we go again, moan, moan, moan because she thinks she has cUVviD for the 9 millionth time 🙈
Hilarious, the minute there's a mention of covid, extreme anti vaxxer Lushy makes a reappearance in the comments 🤣🤣
I told her stfu 🙄 🤣

I’m scared she got the car on finance thinking mod status was a paid opportunity. If she looses her car, how is she going to chase Dog the Bounty Hunter Lee Art Hogan around London? 🥺🙏🏽
She be deluded if she thinks ya get paid for been one lol 😆
Dunna give a flying fook is she looses the car wtf 😳 😁🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Begging she wants her and EQ to be together on the weekly ranking when it refreshes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her roots aren’t even covered by her scarves now.

she’s gone off TikTok, can’t find her!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she still banging on and on about being an artist. No one has ever seen her so much as pick up a paint brush. She just said she’s more successful and famous than Van Gough. What planet is she on. As deluded as ever Leanne. You’re nothing more than a piss artist

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Who mini stalker or Leanne ?

Why is she still banging on and on about being an artist. No one has ever seen her so much as pick up a paint brush. She just said she’s more successful and famous than Van Gough. What planet is she on. As deluded as ever Leanne. You’re nothing more than a piss artist
She cant fecking paint lol.it juat a hobby she did yrs ago for some therapy or summit, she failed the question about van gouge on Alexa lol 😆 god she such a lier & a scammer

Can think of a few on tt who need these lol saw this video on my fyp lol 🤣
Screenshot_20220430-103527_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Leanne isn't a artist and Lisa even made the roots jacket and no doubt the paintings too . The state of the roots painting she made it's like a child's painting dreadful .

She came on her live earlier and everyone was commenting that the stalker was in the chat hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Leanne isn't a artist and Lisa even made the roots jacket and no doubt the paintings too . The state of the roots painting she made it's like a child's painting dreadful .

She came on her live earlier and everyone was commenting that the stalker was in the chat hahah
She on the live now what a betch she is lol

Reactions: 1
She on live and is being given so many gifts, she can’t cope with the excitement. I don’t understand how people afford to give so much.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Cant see her on someone said she been banned again don't know how true that is
She was on roots account last night

Love how she's blaming the 'ShitWeed' for her sore throat. Not the fact that she's in public places on the daily 🤣
That coupled with screaming her lungs out, moaning and groaning, non stop BS talking. No wonder she has a sore throat 🤣🤣🤣

...The bounty hunter becomes the bounty🤣

Paintings done long ago..nothing since then...hanging on to those dust collectors

Who mini stalker or Leanne ?

She cant fecking paint lol.it juat a hobby she did yrs ago for some therapy or summit, she failed the question about van gouge on Alexa lol 😆 god she such a lier & a scammer

Can think of a few on tt who need these lol saw this video on my fyp lol 🤣View attachment 1235616
Love the way she cant pronounce things frankus bacon..

She on the live now what a betch she is lol
The state of that pink jacket with the scrawlings all over it...roots, a witch like me, booyaka. Shocking!! Like a teenager!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The big canvas paintings in her flat are quite good but I don't believe she painted them at all. Never seen her paint a single stroke, sketch, design or anything the bag shoes and coat are bleeping awful Stevie wonder could do better! Just spray painted blobs all over them. I think it's just a persona she has created, being an artist in her eyes is quirky and out there. She ain't sold duck all but tells people her paintings are 20k 😂 she is deluded like soooo many others on TT

Reactions: 13
The big canvas paintings in her flat are quite good but I don't believe she painted them at all. Never seen her paint a single stroke, sketch, design or anything the bag shoes and coat are bleeping awful Stevie wonder could do better! Just spray painted blobs all over them. I think it's just a persona she has created, being an artist in her eyes is quirky and out there. She ain't sold duck all but tells people her paintings are 20k 😂 she is deluded like soooo many others on TT
She no artist was just a hobby she used to have me thinks, she deluded think she famous for that crap she supposed to have painted lol 🤣💩🙈 they need put on a bonfire the scamming betch

She was on roots account last night

That coupled with screaming her lungs out, moaning and groaning, non stop BS talking. No wonder she has a sore throat 🤣🤣🤣

...The bounty hunter becomes the bounty🤣

Paintings done long ago..nothing since then...hanging on to those dust collectors

Love the way she cant pronounce things frankus bacon..

The state of that pink jacket with the scrawlings all over it...roots, a witch like me, booyaka. Shocking!! Like a teenager!
I think it awful too looks so cheap & tatty & the other long coat the white one think it is that's worst 😳

Lisa seccone is on live does anyone think she takes coke? Shes sniffing and stuff just seems like shes on something

Lisa seccone is on live does anyone think she takes coke? Shes sniffing and stuff just seems like shes on something
Another attention seeker 😒 🙄 she always on summit

Leannes on I'm sure she got a filter on make her look thinner lol ffs 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wow she is screaming at people to send her gifts or she's going. She wants presents or she won't be on tik rok. She's actually calling her viewers b******s!

People are actually gifting her after she called them b******s!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.