Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt we will hear her twisted, exaggerated version of events as soon as she goes live. It won’t be anywhere near the truth

Reactions: 12
Dancing queen live.
Yet again, someone is invalidating their entire argument and every good point they make by being TRANSPHOBIC.
It's honestly so idiotic, they play right into EQs hands by spouting their ignorant views!

HER GENDER IS IRRELEVANT.

Reactions: 11
Was EQ referring to DQ when she called them a 'medusa looking c*nt' I didn't see any of it just a clip on my fyp so wasn't clear

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Dancing queen live.
Yet again, someone is invalidating their entire argument and every good point they make by being TRANSPHOBIC.
It's honestly so idiotic, they play right into EQs hands by spouting their ignorant views!

HER GENDER IS IRRELEVANT.
dance queen is bleeping vile. She’s ‘not’ transphobic but just spouted some of the most vile shite out of her mouth about trans people. Doesn’t believe EQ is ‘actually’ a woman as she doesn’t have proof that she’s been through the full ‘op’. How disgusting 🤮. Says she doesn’t care for peoples ‘sexuality’ if they’re trans, she’s clearly so uneducated on the matter.

Reactions: 9
Dance queen on live ranting about CLA

Dance queen on live ranting about CLA. She was implying that the drug test done on live was all prearranged with urine. She mentioned hard drugs again. She is off to sloane square. All CLA minions on live saying "you better not go near chelsea" ha ha ha...quite a few CLA supporters banging on. In particular that vanessa @rse licker.

Wonder what CLA has done to her for her to be fuming..

Post 487 👍
Her name is pickle something, she was ecplaining the night she met CLA and that she is not a journalist etc, that she suffers from bipolar and feels connection to CLA...blah blah blah.

Is Leanne in hiding?
Fat mouthed chicken sh1t

she is listening to EQ and taking advice from her :ROFLMAO:
Why is evil queen actually getting involved, pray do tell...when it wasnt so long ago SHE was the one going after CLA!!!! Also i see katieb is really peeved with EQ, calling her a rat etc, and that she knows exactly what she is doing..

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
dance queen is bleeping vile. She’s ‘not’ transphobic but just spouted some of the most vile shite out of her mouth about trans people. Doesn’t believe EQ is ‘actually’ a woman as she doesn’t have proof that she’s been through the full ‘op’. How disgusting 🤮. Says she doesn’t care for peoples ‘sexuality’ if they’re trans, she’s clearly
2 wrongs dont make a right EQ no fecking woman she dunna act like one vile betch has for DQ she was wrong to oh well it all gone tits up

Go on prinny0782 if you haven’t. Talking about CLA.
That bloody Vanessa 🙄🤣

Go on prinny0782 if you haven’t. Talking about CLA.
Oh going off init people being up leannes backside bring her so called mental health up bloody hilarious 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The girl who's name I cant remember, who everyone thought was a journalist. Who came in here defending herself, was warned about leanne and has very unwisely chosen to 'rescue her again today.
2 wrongs dont make a right EQ no fecking woman she dunna act like one vile betch has for DQ she was wrong to oh well it all gone tits up

That bloody Vanessa 🙄🤣

Oh going off init people being up leannes backside bring her so called mental health up bloody hilarious 🙄
So there all going in on dance queen.. this is all EQ stirring the pot oh poor CLA NOT. I can`t stand that fkn EQ i hope that other girl does that petition i will be first in the que to sign in.

• Heart
So there all going in on dance queen.. this is all EQ stirring the pot oh poor CLA NOT. I can`t stand that fkn EQ i hope that other girl does that petition i will be first in the que to sign in.
Ooh what petition?

Reactions: 1
I'll be sign it an all

• Heart

That bloody Vanessa 🙄🤣

Exactly, all of a sudden CLA is the victim. EQ said she is in a real state, too scared to leave her flat. People dropped pineapples off outside her flat door ( correct me if im wrong but dont you have to buzz cla to gain access....???). EQ being CLA big hero all of a sudden, yes it was bought up by disco queen that CH was slagging CLA off a few weeks ago...CH replied that friends have spats. All they play on is the fact that CLA has mental health issues. If everyone knows this then as a friend CH should be advising her to behave better in public, instead of encouraging bad behaviour and also to GET OFF tik tok all together.!!!! Perhaps then instead EQ can send CLA money each month to paypal instead of gifts!!!!! EQ loves the drama at the end of the day....!!!!! Vanessa wonan chiming in on ALL the lives...FFS!!!! CLOUT CHASER!! (Apparently there will be a big apology from both parties on evil queen live tonight)...CLA will be back to her egotistical self by tomorrow!!!!!

Dance queen has admitted in live CLA did sniff in dark corners when going out together!!!! I can almost guarantee that drug test was a set up with someone elses urine!!! It was set up by the 2 chelseas.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Exactly, all of a sudden CLA is the victim. EQ said she is in a real state, too scared to leave her flat. People dropped pineapples off outside her flat door ( correct me if im wrong but dont you have to buzz cla to gain access....???). EQ being CLA big hero all of a sudden, yes it was bought up by disco queen that CH was slagging CLA off a few weeks ago...CH replied that friends have spats. All they play on is the fact that CLA has mental health issues. If everyone knows this then as a friend CH should be advising her to behave better in public, instead of encouraging bad behaviour and also to GET OFF tik tok all together.!!!! Perhaps then instead EQ can send CLA money each month to paypal instead of gifts!!!!! EQ loves the drama at the end of the day....!!!!! Vanessa wonan chiming in on ALL the lives...FFS!!!! CLOUT CHASER!! (Apparently there will be a big apology from both parties on evil queen live tonight)...CLA will be back to her egotistical self by tomorrow!!!!!

Dance queen has admitted in live CLA did sniff in dark corners when going out together!!!! I can almost guarantee that drug test was a set up with someone elses urine!!! It was set up by the 2 chelseas.
Everything you have said i agree with you, I am just not good at putting my words into writing. 💕

She's live on chelsealeerootsgang
Rat bastard witch she is.

• Haha
These 🐑 honestly can no one have their own opinion these days without having twats like CLA and EQ feeding them shite all the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.