Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Musketeer

Chatty Member
She showed us a pic of him once, he was a good looking guy, perhaps that is his father. Guy looks too old tbf.

Where did u see her commenting on her mothers posts.? Her mum was last on in dec 2021, grandfathers birthday, i did see CLA had posted about a wonderfil man he was further down when they bought the cake out (video) but i see this has comment has since been deleted.

Whats this on facebook???
Wheres ya see that post of Brenda Rowe?

Musketeer

Chatty Member
Same, I legit think she is a sociopath. (EQ)

I have been watching her do it to people over and over again for YEARS. I lived in the same area as her aswell when she was in Liverpool and she caused SO MUCH TROUBLE with some of the neighbours as well.

i have had sympathy for everyone she has targeted, even Leanne the other week. When the time comes (which it will) for EQ to tear Leannes life apart, I won't feel an ounce of empathy.

For sure, I saw her in dancing Queens live before. It will be very detrimental to her poor mental health, getting involved with that scumbag. My heart hurts for her, because I do think she is a good girl, but very naive and vulnerable.
Who's a good girl ?

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
What account is she live on these days? I've not watched her for a while been on holiday for 2 weeks and been catching up on here.

tinytree

Why are comments off, were people giving her shit for what happened with Aliya? I left after I was banned by the ā€œrogue modā€ aka EQ