Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
I watched a video of the altercation but didn't see the girl fall. I love watching people fall so this has bothered me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Handsomebinmanz

I only came across her about a week ago and love to hate watch her. Think I will stop soon though as I feel bad for contributing to her delusions. Thinks she has all these fans but everyone is just there to watch the inevitable car crash.

Reactions: 12

Escapeology

Chatty Member
Can someone please explain why 3.8k viewers at 1.30am are watching this crank sitting in her flat talking utter sh1t. I went on briefly and she is boring the life out of me with her overinflated EGO and LIPS...(dont they look terrible)

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Noodlebuddy

Just to clarify, I would never contact her "baby father", I was just saying I'd love to hear what he has to say. 🤣 I've said a few times that her family should be kept out of it, if you read back on past threads.

I'd put money on CH going that far one day though.

Noodlebuddy

I have some terrible stuff going on at the moment, so im having the day off.

I feel like crying with frustration, Leanne disrespecting people WHO DIED FOR US the way she did and now she's sitting in the sunshine enjoying brunch without a thought or care for anyone.

Love you lot 💖

• Heart
  • Sad

Feska

VIP Member
Mini stalker is getting blamed for blocking gifters, when it’s obviously EQ who’s doing it. Leanne just cannot see what’s going on at all. She’s so pathetic

Now EQ has just told her she’s got a troll mod and said she will come into Leanne’s account and sort it all. She’s going to cancel all her mods. Leanne is saying she’s going to just keep EQ as mod Playing right into her hands yet again. 🙄 She’s said anyone who mentions EQ is getting blocked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
You’ve had a lucky escape. Do not go back. EQ has got her way yet again. I’ve said all along she will alienate all true friends from Leanne. She truly is evil and Leanne cannot see it …. YET!
I won’t. After that fight in the street with her I drove down the road and blocked her off EVERYTHING but apparently you have to block people on WhatsApp or their message comes through.

After that episode of hers I decided I wouldn’t ever see her in public for a coffee etc as it is so embarrassing. She is SO loud and everyone is just looking at you laughing.

OH ANOTHER THING:

- she is sooooo fucking deluded. She thought the woman had made her hot chocolate too hot because she saw her live video where she had a coffee that was too cold/too hot so the barista MUST BE A TROLL!

I was genuinely like… what?!?

• Haha
I suspect a large part of it stems from feeling invalidated when growing up, there's a definitive link between emotionally unavailable (or abusive) parents with BPD.

We know her mum had her problems, she went through DV with Leannes biological father and was (allegedly) stabbed by him - so its not beyond the realms of possibility that her mum had some deeply entrenched MH problems herself, understandably so, and therefore couldn't meet Leannes emotional needs.

We know Leanne was put into Foster care, so there's the beginning of her abandonment issues.

The lashing out we see from her seems, to me, to be a defence mechanism. She expects everybody to abandon her, or shit on her, as thats probably all shes ever known, so she puts up a barbed wall and "fuck everybody" persona when really, all she actually wants, is for people to like and accept her.

The entitlement, IMO, is just an extention of that. She knows how people see her so throws out this persona of "fuck you all, I'm the best, I deserve the best, me me me" because its uncomfortable for her to acknowledge the fact she's got to 41 with no career prospects and nothing to show for it.

All hypothetical of course but that's just my analysis based on my own suspected EUPD and my own upbringing.

Who knows what really went on with her parents but we do know that she's completely estranged from them now and that sits uncomfortably with me for two reasons:

Firstly the love I have for my children is unconditional and I couldn't fathom having nothing to do with them, regardless of what they may do in life, the deep material instinct in me would be screaming out to make sure that they're OK and safe. Leannes mother doesn't appear to give a shit.

How many here would be able to sleep at night with the knowledge that their (I think) only daughter was alone in a far away city selling her body to strangers and putting herself in danger? Not many, I wouldn't have thought.

Secondly, I've seen how easy it was for my own mother to wash her hands of me and carry on as though I don't exist. In my case, my mother is an emotionally unavailable and neglectful parent, always has been, so I expect Leannes mother isn't too dissimilar.

Well rounded, well adjusted parents seldom raise children that end up like Leanne.

Add in the fact that her bio father was quite clearly a nut job who thinks nothing of attacking his partner/wife with a knife - I think she was probably doomed from the start.

All that said and done, she and she alone is responsible for her behaviour and however tough her upbringing was it doesn't excuse the shit she does or how she treats people, even If it might explain it.

Plenty of us have a shit start to life and don't go about the way she does.
I’m so sorry that you went through this and thank you for being open about it with us and speaking about it with us. X

Me too. Who is she. Is she completely mad or acting ?
She’s bloody bonkers 🤣 she’s currently asking Alexa who Chelsea Lee Art is and she’s fully mugging her off 😭 she asked who Chelsea Lee Art and she answered ‘Chelsey Harwood…’ 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
She's so vile, people were saying about him being wifed up & she said she'd ra*e him & has literally just said it again about another guy while I'm typing this 😠😠😠😠

• Angry
  • Sick

Mollymoo1

I just can't get my head around how people are throwing gifts at her, I just don't get it! She's a complete wreck and a bad person inside and out and people fund her!

Feska

VIP Member
Leanne is going to get the plane up to Liverpool but she’s not going to book a ticket because she’s not good at that sort of thing . So she’s just going to turn up and they’ll let her get on the flight! 😂

• Haha

keepingitg

VIP Member
Heyyy, so no surprise there in my getting trolled by EQ.

I know you guys were right all along and I don’t know what happened to me but I will tell you some tales from when I hanged out with Chelsea:

-First time was when she was being threatened by dance queen. I sat in her apartment for 5 hrs whilst she had multiple panic attacks.
- Second time was nice enough but she was v v hungover, she wanted to return a ring she bought from Ian for £700, she got the money back.
- I drove her to the Harbour Club gym in Kensington to sign her up for a £180 membership a month. She asked me to act as her PA so that she seemed more professional.
- I sorted out paying for her membership via her online banking so I know EXACTLY what was in her account and let’s just say it was less than a universe.
- I went for a hot chocolate with her where she FLIPPED HER FUCKING LID because the hot chocolate was so hot. She shouted and abused a girl so badly that she started crying. I managed to get Chelsea out and apologised to the staff.
- When I went outside, Chelsea said how I’m a fucking bitch and I’m a posh twat that she’s FAMOUS and she doesn’t need ANYONE except from EQ. She told me I ruined her day because I went to get in my car as I wasn’t going to put up with this verbal abuse.
- when I drove off she called me saying “YOU AREN’T EVEN BIPOLAR IS THIS WHAT YOU’RE GONNA DO TO A SISTER? YOU SAY YOURE ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH BUT YOH LEAVE ME WHILST IM LIKE THIS.”
- Firstlg, I have been diagnosed by two psychiatrists top in their field as bipolar. I believe Chelsea has extreme trauma which has linked to borderline personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder. It does not accuse how she treats people.
- She genuinely looked INSANE like I was worried for my life kind of vibes, I also recalll just looking at her and thinking “this is hilariously sad.”
- she texted me 3 hrs later apologising.
- I’m a child of a narcissistic father and so I think I trauma bonded in a way.
- The fact she didn’t defend me AT ALL is so fucking ridiculous.
- on the day I drove her to the gym she said “why are you so nice to me? No one has ever been this kind.” It was genuine and I believe that she truly meant it.

I don’t need to be abused in person or online by two women who are low lives and just scrounge for money. Chelsea did say how she was worried about DWP.

I’m a successful, happy, mentally stable (some days) and in a loving relationship with my family around me. I never needed this in my life yet I chose it because I guess it was quite fascinating for me and it’s a relationship type I’m used to from childhood.

I’ve blocked her on everything as I never want to hear from her again.

I KNOW I WAS AN IDIOT IF YOU WANT ME TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS I WILL BUT REMEMBER IM A DRIP SO DONT GO TOO HARD ON ME xoxoox
Well firstly I don't mean when I say stalker but the name just stuck so everyone will know what I mean . You are lucky you got out within weeks . Eq is destroying her life ,but she can't and won't see it . I wish you well .

Feska

VIP Member
Why is she still banging on and on about being an artist. No one has ever seen her so much as pick up a paint brush. She just said she’s more successful and famous than Van Gough. What planet is she on. As deluded as ever Leanne. You’re nothing more than a piss artist

• Haha
bless, at least you're honest. Trauma bonding sounds about right.I think you saw someone you genuinely thought you could help. You've done the right thing by blocking both of them. Chelsea will never defend you over EQ.
Thanks and yes it was probs that and I recognised it at the time yet kept going.

If EQ and Chelsea meet up I genuinely don’t think EQ could handle it. Her energy is unparalleled and not in a good way

Feska

VIP Member
I won’t. After that fight in the street with her I drove down the road and blocked her off EVERYTHING but apparently you have to block people on WhatsApp or their message comes through.

After that episode of hers I decided I wouldn’t ever see her in public for a coffee etc as it is so embarrassing. She is SO loud and everyone is just looking at you laughing.

OH ANOTHER THING:

- she is sooooo fucking deluded. She thought the woman had made her hot chocolate too hot because she saw her live video where she had a coffee that was too cold/too hot so the barista MUST BE A TROLL!

I was genuinely like… what?!?
Glad you came over here lovely . Us Tattlers know what time of day it is! 😉

Feska

VIP Member
She’s shouting now that when she goes live the police are ‘ moritinin’ her lives to catch the trolls. I assume she means monitoring 🤦‍♀️
Still chatting 💩 to the staff. Gone to the loo now and left her phone on the table filming nothing. Much more peaceful though
She’s just asked to order food and the waiter came to say they have no tables tonight. They obviously want her out of there 🤣

• Haha

keepingitg

VIP Member
Has she been missing in action again today? EQ will be advising her to stay off. More gifts for her hey.
Yes she seems to be off all day . I do know that eq told her not to come on live until 11.30pm at night last week . She is most likely dictating her every move. Leanne will do whatever eq orders .

• Haha
  • Sick