Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Feska

VIP Member
Just heard the quote of the day from Leanne ‘Don’t have kids if you’re not going to be there for them’ 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Noodlebuddy

Dancing queen live.
Yet again, someone is invalidating their entire argument and every good point they make by being TRANSPHOBIC.
It's honestly so idiotic, they play right into EQs hands by spouting their ignorant views!

HER GENDER IS IRRELEVANT.

Lisa Starz

Ive got all that screen recorded 💀
I'm on chelsea's side too (for once) in that she didn't start it ...but she didn't have to keep saying it 😶
i wanna upload it just to find out who that girl is tbh

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
If she doesn't get to 1st place on the leader board she's deleting the app, do you reckon we could get that in writing 😂

• Haha

steste

Chatty Member
The way she is shouting on her live with the comments off.

How have the council not evicted her from that flat yet? I would be in absolute despair if I was her neighbour.

keepingitg

VIP Member
Mini mod was scamming goddess last night saying she needed mods, obviously she was hoping to be a mod . I told her to piss off several times . You do read here , you are boiling my blood stalker .

• Haha

Noodlebuddy

Is old trout pout leanne ever bloody happy??
The only time you see her happy is when she gets a big gift, the rest of the time she is whinging and moaning about the most ridiculous and insignificant crap.
Her answer to everything is JEALOUSY, YOURE ALL JEALOUS!!
The only thing I'm jealous about is the amount of time she has on her hands, that she absolutely wastes.
I'm bored of it all now, you know what would be great? If someone who knows all the real tea from her past, spills the beans. Otherwise it's the same old same old, and leanne getting away scot free.

Screenshot_20220420-014037_TikTok.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10

keepingitg

VIP Member
Omg she’s such a loud eater 🐷🐽 Had to come off the live I couldn’t stand it!
So loud it's painful . She is pissed so will kick off

So Lisa is selling art online but with Leannes paintings and prints . So bascially Lisa is selling her art because she did Leanne.

Last edited:
  • Haha

tinytree

i hope someone finds out who she is, disgusting rat! and the dickhead friend of hers saying “she wouldn’t have said that” turns out you don’t know your friend so well dumbass!

Feska

VIP Member
Her behaviour in the early hours of this morning was appalling yet again. The pretending to pray is so disrespectful. The fact that she’s drunk adds insult to injury. She was manic. The cooking at midnight was a farce. Had to turn the sound down while she shoved her food into her big mouth, the slurping and smacking her lips is bad enough but the moaning she does is just unbearable. Shes disgusting, no manners whatsoever. Why do some people think she’s wonderful and continue to throw money at her. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Someone said she’s throwing a strop because the gifts are big - they’re probably right
That was me haha.

I truly believe she isnt manic, I think she's throwing a tantrum because she isnt getting her own way with big gifts and can't get any weed. The minute she has her own way, she's back to being (her version of) calm. That isn't mental health, that's spoilt baby behaviour

Musketeer

Chatty Member
Pls do Share the hell out of them poppy videos she proper fooked alot of people off 🤬 This Man is a veteran x
Screenshot_20220426-114552_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:

steste

Chatty Member
Leanne is going to get the plane up to Liverpool but she’s not going to book a ticket because she’s not good at that sort of thing . So she’s just going to turn up and they’ll let her get on the flight! 😂
Does anyone remember that show, Airline? Would show customers going off at customer service. Could you imagine her turning up to book a flight that is full and absolutely going off at the staff?!

• Haha
She can't get away with that can she 🤬what about sending it the papers or something
As much as she deserves the back lash, being in the papers would just convince her even more that she's "famous".

Even her viral videos, the comments are people hating but she thrives off it. Bad attention is better than no attention. EQ is the same, she's mostly well known for her crimes like tax fraud or whatever it was and she thrives off that and built her persona around it

Musketeer

Chatty Member
Mini girl just went in EQ’s live and blabbed that Goddess has been calling EQ! EQ is furious and said she’s gonna destroy Goddess and her son 😬
She said she’s calculated and cunning and that she will tear her life apart and will leave her a wreck and that Goddess won’t even see it coming. Basically exactly what she said about CLA!
EQ a vile bully 🤬wtf has goddess supposed to have done? EQ is so obsessed with Leanne, that mini stalker she seems like a right shit stirrer need find out wtf she really is

LailaEzzat

Does her mod/stalker/carer Aliya know that mod isn’t a paid position?

I’m scared she got the car on finance thinking mod status was a paid opportunity. If she looses her car, how is she going to chase Dog the Bounty Hunter Lee Art Hogan around London? 🥺🙏🏽

• Haha