Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouting and screaming being threatening this morning. Booooyaka in the split personality. Gonna start calling her Patricia

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shouting and screaming being threatening this morning. Booooyaka in the split personality. Gonna start calling her Patricia
Didn't last been all nice did it haha 😆 that mini stalker got her hands full with that leanne

EQ tells the melt to do this on live wtf 😳
Screenshot_20220501-094434_TikTok.jpg

Gobby betch this morning 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Damn i seem to miss all the drama when she goes off one in her flat. as i don`t watch her when she is there. can anyone enlighten what was going on ?

Reactions: 4
She just said she will have to speak to eq about when she will be going live and at what time she should go live . So bascially eq is controlling her .

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Didn't last been all nice did it haha 😆 that mini stalker got her hands full with that leanne

EQ tells the melt to do this on live wtf 😳 View attachment 1234204

Gobby betch this morning 🤣
Wtf has she got on?

Does EQ spend all day in pyjamas sat on her bed?
Yes pretty much all day every day🤣...seems like she doesnt have anywhere else to sit like🤣

Started this morning earlier, screeching for gifts or "you wont see me", then obsessing about finding weed. EQ came on and they both started begging, why are they begging from viewers, they should both be supporting each other financially instead!!! I turned it off cause the sh1t talking again. Cant believe EQ was on her bed AGAIN! swigging cokes at 8.30am! Talking about CLA going to liverpool one day, EQ does ❄❄ so u know CLA is going to.jump.in...

EVIL QUEEN..
SORRY YOU HAVE COMPETITION!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Damn i seem to miss all the drama when she goes off one in her flat. as i don`t watch her when she is there. can anyone enlighten what was going on ?
Weed, gifts the usual tit she does in 2 or 3 days she will get bored with trying be nice lol & gets pissed and smashed off her face

It's in video on his page
I can't see any video on this page ?

Weed, gifts the usual tit she does in 2 or 3 days she will get bored with trying be nice lol & gets pissed and smashed off her face

guzzler it on this fellas tt dontholdbackofficial_rec

Attachments

Last edited:
I’m convinced she’s taking all direction from EQ now. Has to ask her permission when she can go live etc. She’s absolutely pathetic. Right up EQ’s backside. She’s the master of manipulation How annoying is it when Leanne calls her Evil Queen all the time whether she’s talking directly to her or referring to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m convinced she’s taking all direction from EQ now. Has to ask her permission when she can go live etc. She’s absolutely pathetic. Right up EQ’s backside. She’s the master of manipulation How annoying is it when Leanne calls her Evil Queen all the time whether she’s talking directly to her or referring to her.
& the mini stalker

• Haha

guzzler it on this fellas tt dontholdbackofficial_rec
Thanks lovely i will go have a look 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 2
CLA is always saying she’s a strong independent woman, well she’s not she’s EQ puppet doing what’s she’s told to do and when she can do it, her latest tic toks she’s put in today are just boring

Reactions: 6
Cannot believe she just asked the lady behind the bar if she knew someone who had a draw! Jesus christ!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.