Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha Ha got told to stop filming and being aggressive the woman said to her she left and per usual started crying like a baby and shouting in the street 😂 😂 she had went of line . wait till she comes bk bet she rants hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ha Ha got told to stop filming and being aggressive the woman said to her she left and per usual started crying like a baby and shouting in the street 😂 😂
A disgrace again . What is the law in England with recording inside bars and restaurants etc ? I'm Ireland you cant record any one without permission and even if there is cctv in places or even staff rooms etc ,a sign must be shown and staff etc must be told .

She was in a pub drinking non alcoholic lager being loud as usual and got asked to leave, she came outside and started crying! It came from nowhere so false now that is a talent 😂🤣😂🤣

A disgrace again . What is the law in England with recording inside bars and restaurants etc ? I'm Ireland you cant record any one without permission and even if there is cctv in places or even staff rooms etc ,a sign must be shown and staff etc must be told .
Good question I really do not know

Reactions: 3

Someone can take their picture, record or stream video of their activities and movements in public, and they would not have much of legal leg to stand on – unless you were trespassing. If they go beyond recording to harassing or stalking you, the UK has anti-stalking laws to ensure citizens feel safe and secure

She was in a pub drinking non alcoholic lager being loud as usual and got asked to leave, she came outside and started crying! It came from nowhere so false now that is a talent 😂🤣😂🤣

Good question I really do not know

Reactions: 4
She just admitted again she doesn't care about the leader board which we all already know, she only wants the cash ,so her fool of followers are gifting her constantly to get her higher in the ranking when she doesn't care herself. This woman is some piece of work .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She just admitted again she doesn't care about the leader board which we all already know, she only wants the cash ,so her fool of followers are gifting her constantly to get her higher in the ranking when she doesn't care herself. This woman is some piece of work .
Greedy cow that`s all she is pure vile nasty witch. saying she is going to get a body guard 😂 😂 Deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Views are low tonight, probably because she's with Goddess and dueling that awful BrettBoyy.

Thought she wanted to get to No1 but she's only at 19
Battling over and over with that chap...as dull as ever!!! How bloody boring. Think this guy must have a crush he hangs on CLA every word!!!

Ha Ha got told to stop filming and being aggressive the woman said to her she left and per usual started crying like a baby and shouting in the street 😂 😂 she had went of line . wait till she comes bk bet she rants hahaha.
DAMMIT I MISSED IT AGAIN!!!!

Goddess loves the sound of her own voice. She’s as boring as hell.
Oh and how! My god she can drone on...

That bloody ridiculous red hat she has on now, did she get that from claudia shop or did she always have it...looks like a bloody poodle!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Battling over and over with that chap...as dull as ever!!! How bloody boring. Think this guy must have a crush he hangs on CLA every word!!!

DAMMIT I MISSED IT AGAIN!!!!

Oh and how! My god she can drone on...

That bloody ridiculous red hat she has on now, did she get that from claudia shop or did she always have it...looks like a bloody poodle!!!!

Claudia gave it to her to promote it along with the £490 coat 😂😂 wrong audience honestly 😂 99p water bottle yes £490 coat not likely 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She's on Sam Peppers live spamming it up & gifting to try & get him to notice her. However he is to busy with Mr tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's on Sam Peppers live spamming it up & gifting to try & get him to notice her. However he is to busy with Mr tiktok
She was the same on evil queens earlier and evil queen was just ignoring her . She will jump onto anyone that she thinks will bring her attention .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was the same on evil queens earlier and evil queen was just ignoring her . She will jump onto anyone that she thinks will bring her attention .
No Sam Pepper is actually going to go live with her

So Sam Pepper is streaming her on his stream & she is crying because Rickstar called her fishy knickers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 saying all her tiktok friends dislike her. Now she needs security, she has definitely watched Mr tiktok too much

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Crocodile tears are back!! duck knows what’s happened but some man has done something so she’s having a public meltdown. Doubt it was “non alcoholic” beer she was drinking after seeing the state of this now.
Rickstar called her fishy knickers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The amount of freaks in the comments on her latest live. How they can spend their own money and gift her tit is beyond me.

Serves the beg right, she probably only went live with Ricksta because she heard he was throwing lots of gifts to Mr.UK TikTok

Reactions: 6
Serves the beg right, she probably only went live with Ricksta because she heard he was throwing lots of gifts to Mr.UK TikTok
She wasn't live with Rickstar she was in Sam Peppers comments. Someone mentioned her & it got back to Rickstar & he went in on her. MrUktiktok was agreeing with Rickstar. Chelsea saw all this then went live herself think Sam Pepper would duel her. He was going to be then just said I'm off.

• Haha
She wasn't live with Rickstar she was in Sam Peppers comments. Someone mentioned her & it got back to Rickstar & he went in on her. MrUktiktok was agreeing with Rickstar. Chelsea saw all this then went live herself think Sam Pepper would duel her. He was going to be then just said I'm off.
I can't keep up anymore, she's busy at the minute buying the love of EQ 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.