Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think because she has no one in her life that cares that much, making her go to the doctors. She won’t get sectioned as she’s technically not a danger to herself or others. Don’t get me started on sections 🤣 They do my head in, in work.
Pretty sad really, she's too much of a nightmare for people to be around. I would argue that how she was speaking this morning indicates she is a danger to herself but she appears to come out of that fairly quickly. I'm not sure if its manipulative behaviour or genuine now but she's all over the place.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if anyone else has said this, but I have been watching EQ and Ricksta streaming her live and talking about it since CLA has her comments off: and ricksta mentioned how he’s known her for a long time way before tiktok bc as we now know CLA’s baby Dad knows him. He said that it’s always been an act for her with claiming she’s got bipolar etc and she was put in hospital for a few days bc she went crazy due to smoking crack cocaine with her pervious boyfriend/man/baby dad (not sure) and NOT because she has any diagnosed mental issues.
He said she most likely has no proof of these mental issues.

CLA has really been digging a hole today

Reactions: 9
Pretty sad really, she's too much of a nightmare for people to be around. I would argue that how she was speaking this morning indicates she is a danger to herself but she appears to come out of that fairly quickly. I'm not sure if its manipulative behaviour or genuine now but she's all over the place.
I agree, she changes so quickly also lack of sleep can cause hallucinations. Shes gonna burn herself out

Reactions: 7
I agree, she changes so quickly also lack of sleep can cause hallucinations. Shes gonna burn herself out
Everyone needs sleep, something has to be keeping her up, its either some substance or a mental health condition. Hard to know the truth but she's using something off camera.
The coffee shops have got her sussed and won't give her a table.

Reactions: 7
Everyone needs sleep, something has to be keeping her up, its either some substance or a mental health condition. Hard to know the truth but she's using something off camera.
The coffee shops have got her sussed and won't give her a table.
She is using something. When she withdrew money from cash point other day she took out £40 thats cant be all for weed bag of weed in lomdon is like £20 at most for what she smokes and shes always running out so she isnt buying big bags. I think shes taking speed too

Reactions: 3
Rickstaas just shown everyone Chelsea's number 😲😲😲
Screenshot_20220409-123900~2.png

He's on live now, he's called her and is live streaming the whole convo EQ is in the chat

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.