Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell did she afford the falcon she sent to evil chelsey she a crafty witch lol she trying g so hard get peoples attention haha the sad cow

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sam Pepper wants to do a Podcast with her someday. But people were pushing him to go live with her now. However because she was crying & going mental it put him off so he didn't bother. Yet I'm sure she was crying & doing the whole drama thing to get Sam on live with her. Totally backfired on her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
How the hell did she afford the falcon she sent to evil chelsey she a crafty witch lol she trying g so hard get peoples attention haha the sad cow
she has been getting so many gifts that`s how she has managed to send EQ gifts.. Uglyy face witch she is.

Did anyone get any screen recording of the drama i was not on earlier.

Reactions: 3
yeah watching them lol. CH wants to do a pod cast with sam pepper cause CLA is meant to be doing one...jelousy pouring out there lol.
Saw that CH is a strong woman so would love to go on a podcast with Sam. Sam has already said he just loves Chelsealee & Mrtiktokoffical.
Now trying to win 30k by going in it together. I'm sure you don't actually get 30k cash for getting number one on the weekly board

Reactions: 3
Saw that CH is a strong woman so would love to go on a podcast with Sam. Sam has already said he just loves Chelsealee & Mrtiktokoffical.
Now trying to win 30k by going in it together. I'm sure you don't actually get 30k cash for getting number one on the weekly board
She is on live if anyone cant sleep
I`m watching her don`t know why i do as i can`t stand her. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Evil Queen definitely reading this thread. People here spoke about how she never supports or gifts CLA and suddenly she’s on is supporting and gifting 💀💀 Evil Queen is such a sad desperate clown, she rarely pulls in viewers unless there is drama and then begs people to like and comment on her videos 💀 AT HER BIG AGE! Get a job, social media obviously isn’t working for you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A disgrace again . What is the law in England with recording inside bars and restaurants etc ? I'm Ireland you cant record any one without permission and even if there is cctv in places or even staff rooms etc ,a sign must be shown and staff etc must be told .
I’m not entirely sure of the laws as such but I think a private business premises (eg a bar or restaurant) can make their own rules, and if they feel their customers are being harassed or made to feel uncomfortable they can ask people to stop filming or Live streaming and tell then to leave if they refuse. Chelsea doesn’t understand you can’t just do whatever you like with no consequences, and most people want a quiet meal/drink without some shouting woman shoving a camera at them.

She was just ranting and raving that her haters are all from up north and ‘northern Trollops and tramps’ who live in the middle of nowhere and can’t afford to get the bus to even Manchester. They’ll all be sorry apparently!

and she’s going to sack off tiktok and move to California apparently! Who needs visas eh? Cali aren’t going to give you housing and benefits love..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just woke up and looks like the witch was awake all night just to stay on the leaderboard. i would laugh my ass off if she gets mass reported and loses her place.. can you image she would go mental 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She just told everyone on her live to bring my account down the crazy old woman!! 🙄 because I’m making a point of making sure people know about her cancer comment her fans are really thick as tit supporting that thing

Reactions: 11
She just told everyone on her live to bring my account down the crazy old woman!! 🙄 because I’m making a point of making sure people know about her cancer comment her fans are really thick as tit supporting that thing
That is what the witch does. her followers are so dumb i would not give her my last penny lol.

Reactions: 5
No Sam Pepper is actually going to go live with her

So Sam Pepper is streaming her on his stream & she is crying because Rickstar called her fishy knickers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 saying all her tiktok friends dislike her. Now she needs security, she has definitely watched Mr tiktok too much
DAMN IT I MISSED IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

she has been getting so many gifts that`s how she has managed to send EQ gifts.. Uglyy face witch she is.

Did anyone get any screen recording of the drama i was not on earlier.
Yes please!! Anyone?

Oh now lisa saccone is on live with her...wtaf???? What is wrong with these women who constantly blow hot and cold..NONE of them are normal!!!! She was only slating on CLA last live, then her mod was having a go about CLA and lisa was agreeing....FFS!!!! how insane, two faced witches

Reactions: 9
DAMN IT I MISSED IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes please!! Anyone?

Oh now lisa saccone is on live with her...wtaf???? What is wrong with these women who constantly blow hot and cold..NONE of them are normal!!!! She was only slating on CLA last live, then her mod was having a go about CLA and lisa was agreeing....FFS!!!! how insane, two faced witches
There is the video going around on fyp page with the ricksta calling her fishy pants.

There is the video going around on fyp page with the ricksta calling her fishy pants.
it was old fishy knickers he called her.lol

HA ha CH trying to be CLA. Harwood was in m&s buying food ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
As a Northerner (Chelsea hates us LOL). Im curious, do any of you live in London/ are Southern? Surely her behaviour isn't normal. People usually don't say anything to her, other than business owners chucking her out. Everyone looks like they just mind their own business. I have a feeling that if she was out and about shouting abuse to people in Bradford/Leeds or Manchester, people wouldn't stay quiet ?! :cautious::unsure: Booyaka in the curiosity😜🥴
Yes i thought the same, no one ever seems to be shocked by her around them or call her out

Utter state of her. Got all those furs all over her, tags hanging out. People shouting about it on her lives. Seems this blonde lady in the shop (who to me sounds and acts completely fake) lends clothes to CLA to sell??? Well im very sorry but there is NO chance i would give CLA fur coats to take home!!! They will REEK of weed and BO!! You can forget it!!!! CLA walked past a bunch of girls who had tattoos and started shouting to them (or more like behind their back) dont get tattoos very trashy etc. Goddess was on and said "chelsea has tattoos" now im not sure if she meant evil queen or CLA. but very interesting. 👇 the state of that hat& goddess comment

I’m not entirely sure of the laws as such but I think a private business premises (eg a bar or restaurant) can make their own rules, and if they feel their customers are being harassed or made to feel uncomfortable they can ask people to stop filming or Live streaming and tell then to leave if they refuse. Chelsea doesn’t understand you can’t just do whatever you like with no consequences, and most people want a quiet meal/drink without some shouting woman shoving a camera at them.

She was just ranting and raving that her haters are all from up north and ‘northern Trollops and tramps’ who live in the middle of nowhere and can’t afford to get the bus to even Manchester. They’ll all be sorry apparently!

and she’s going to sack off tiktok and move to California apparently! Who needs visas eh? Cali aren’t going to give you housing and benefits love..
Sounds like defirmation of character to me going on about northerners

Crocodile tears are back!! duck knows what’s happened but some man has done something so she’s having a public meltdown. Doubt it was “non alcoholic” beer she was drinking after seeing the state of this now.
Saw mickey commenting again...calls her dorris....burk!

Rickstar called her fishy knickers 🤣🤣🤣
Errr he would know...probably had a swim in the fishpaste himself!!!

Question is..why does he love these two cranks so much...i see even ricksta is gifting mruktiktok now...wtf....they support the wrong people this lot

Evil Queen definitely reading this thread. People here spoke about how she never supports or gifts CLA and suddenly she’s on is supporting and gifting 💀💀 Evil Queen is such a sad desperate clown, she rarely pulls in viewers unless there is drama and then begs people to like and comment on her videos 💀 AT HER BIG AGE! Get a job, social media obviously isn’t working for you 😂😂
Yes im sure they all read this thread because even CLA has said a few topics in her conversations that we have mentioned on here. EQ also upped her content since we pointed out she sits on her bloody bed all the time, dull and boring zzzzzzzzzzz...no wonder she has to bottom feed off others...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes i thought the same, no one ever seems to be shocked by her around them or call her out

Utter state of her. Got all those furs all over her, tags hanging out. People shouting about it on her lives. Seems this blonde lady in the shop (who to me sounds and acts completely fake) lends clothes to CLA to sell??? Well im very sorry but there is NO chance i would give CLA fur coats to take home!!! They will REEK of weed and BO!! You can forget it!!!! CLA walked past a bunch of girls who had tattoos and started shouting to them (or more like behind their back) dont get tattoos very trashy etc. Goddess was on and said "chelsea has tattoos" now im not sure if she meant evil queen or CLA. but very interesting. 👇 the state of that hat& goddess comment

Sounds like defirmation of character to me going on about northerners

Saw mickey commenting again...calls her dorris....burk!

Errr he would know...probably had a swim in the fishpaste himself!!!

Question is..why does he love these two cranks so much...i see even ricksta is gifting mruktiktok now...wtf....they support the wrong people this lot

Yes im sure they all read this thread because even CLA has said a few topics in her conversations that we have mentioned on here. EQ also upped her content since we pointed out she sits on her bloody bed all the time, dull and boring zzzzzzzzzzz...no wonder she has to bottom feed off others...
That Mickey weirdo gives me the creeps. AND AS USUAL EVERYTHING IS WRITTEN IN CAPITAL LETTERS......What a plonker!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
CLA walked past a bunch of girls who had tattoos and started shouting to them (or more like behind their back) dont get tattoos very trashy etc. Goddess was on and said "chelsea has tattoos" now im not sure if she meant evil queen or CLA. but very interesting. 👇 the state of that hat& goddess comment
She means CLA has tattoos, I've definitely seen one on her wrist, as usual, she's a walking contradiction 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.