Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LailaEzzat

RECAP:

- she’s very famous, 30 million views, known in the public eye but can’t pay her £700 water bill and steals 99p toothbrushes from Boots.

- not racist as she has mixed race children.

- still hasn’t found an “Arabic” husband but had a brief friendship with someone from Guitar (also known as Qatar).

- Mo Deen still isn’t interested, EvilQueen seemingly is no longer pursuing a friendship.

- Repeat offender of using the word “hence” in the wrong context.

- despite her fame, Chelsea is still yet to sell a painting for 10k

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

LoveGossip!!

I am one of the idiots that used to gift her.

I have had my own issues in life, I could have quite easily have been pulled down a different route & I used to think it's unfortunate that she got there & she was trying her best to do art & TT to better herself.

Yes I saw her as loud & thought she did say terrible things but put that down to her MH & her being triggered.

I definitely saw her with rose tinted glasses,I thought she was a lost soul who needed some praise & support.

Then gradually, only very very recently, I saw the light!!

She followed me from a couple of her accounts because I gifted her. I've now removed her from following me as its downright embarrassing. I even messaged her support messages at times, she did like the messages so did read them.

Then one night in the past week, can't remember which, may have been last week actually, when she was trying to get to top 20, she showed me her true colours. I gifted a few times during her fight to get there, I'm not even well off but I thought well I'm getting entertainment from her & she really wants this & it would mean so much to her, I wanted to help her feel good.

Then came her dropping down the list & how she spoke to her viewers, I was very offended. She said how we have no money for the big gifts & a lot of other derogatory comments. I have gifted her so many times, no I'm not rich enough for big gifts but I've been a supporter.

I even commented the other day about something & someone called me out & said I was supporting her the other day, which I was, that changed over night after her rant. She's since gone on similar rants.

I didn't even watch her when all the stuff at the mansion went off only what I've seen here or on TT, just confirms that it's useless gifting her.

People may think you're silly to gift especially when you're not well off yourself but when you're a compassionate person, who has been through stuff yourself, you are an easy target. Luckily I can tend to go off the rails with stuff but even I can reign myself in. I do worry for others on there however who haven't got family or friends & won't see the light, who may possibly be using credit cards to impress Chelsea & have her follow them, it's a very dangerous place to be with bad MH.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
She must be extremely loud though, plus she was talking about sausage 🤣
and then proceeded to tell him he came from between her legs and he’d be nothing without ‘fucking bitches like me’ at that point his face said it all 😂🤣😂 it’s just a general lack of class on CLA behalf, her narc side just needs everyone looking at her to make her feel famous which is why she shouts everywhere.

Also this little cutie made me laugh, his little face says it all, like who the fuck is this crazy bitch 🤣😂
46B467AE-4FE2-4074-91A4-8DB41634A1BA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24

CossieTassles

Chatty Member
Well, I’m new to this thread and have spent since Thursday reading from the first threads - what a ride.

booyaka.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

justheretoread99

VIP Member
She did well with gifts last night, the main gifter being a man who (obviously i can confirm for certain) looked as though he had special needs.

I say as the mother of a disabled son, so I'm not trying to be ableist and I know how annoying it can be when somebody says somebody 'looks' disabled but that's just my observation.
I don’t want this to sound like an awful ableist & uneducated assumption, but I think the majority of people who give her TikTok gifts are either: very lonely people, young teenagers who only have access to their parents bank accounts who think she’s funny and people with learning disabilities.

People who don’t have many friends or life opportunities away from Social media, they’re wanting validation and interaction from people on the internet and the only way to get that is to give these “gifts” in order for a shoutout or follow back from people with a large following. It’s really sad actually. Especially as people like CLA thrive off it and see it as a “job”. The whole concept of giving random people virtual gifts (which aren’t really gifts it’s just cash) should be banned.

Hell of a lot of vulnerable and naive people on TikTok:(

• Heart

Escapeology

Chatty Member
This just came up on my fyp from"the mansion" 😲
View attachment 1172138
Just look how she carries on, like a little child

Well she was at the black sheep coffee shop again this morning. Talking louder and louder. Moaning about the cappuccino being too foamy. After she drank it, they gave her another one!!! Some elderly gentleman around the corner in the shop asked her to please keep it down. She went off on him, confronts him shouting obscene things, like respect the p...y. you all came from it. She went on about posting him to internet. All the while the bloody staff dont intervene and dont ask her to leave!!! She then sits down, still swearing obscene and vile sexual things. Picks her nose and carrys on with her live. What kind of a place allows this???? Last night that brett drip came onto her luve while she was eating, he repeats EVERYTHING she says, i got bloody mad when CLA told some young girl on live to go and suck c__k. And brett laughs and thinks it it wonderful, then tells CLA to shout roots and squeals with delight when she does! Brett tried to go live with evil queen last night too, she declined him. This guy is another nutcase!!!. Evil queen was live with that other tt CLA gushes over. EQ was calling him a snowflake etc. He got pissed off and ended the battle.

The whole lot of them are warped and im starting to question my own sanity!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Starrysky

Chatty Member
The best thing to come out of last night was this guy 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

HarryToby

No offence to Brett but fucking hell what are all of those followers following him for exactly. He's probably the most dull person I've come across on tiktok and I spend ages doom scrolling

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Noodlebuddy

Did anyone see yesterday when she found a long brown hair on the floor in the bathroom? She went crazy. She showed it in the toilet (along with some shitty skiddies 🤮) then took it out, put it on a tissue and said she was taking it to the police as apparently its not the first time it's happened. She's very paranoid!

I barely watch these days, as she is boring as anything, I am so glad she has stopped drinking for a bit though.
I cant watch at all when she is eating, she acts like a caveman....
Snapchat-739102699.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Fragglez

Looking back at her insta It looks like shes aged 10 years since 2016/2017. I wonder if shes been taking hard drugs. Harder than a bit of weed
Youd be amazed how much weed can unravel a mind. It’s great if you’ve no mental heath issues, but weed can cause psychosis, which seems mad but it’s true. It also stops people healing/progressing and if you’re having any type of intense therapy they’ll drug test you to make sure you’re clear of weed before starting the therapy, because it interferes with memory, and memory is needed to process trauma etc.

Alcohol can also cause psychosis, mood swings etc so the two substances together in a mind as unwell as CLA’s is a recipe for disaster

• Heart

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Does she ever do anything off camera? Does she not get arm ache from holding her camera all the time and sick of the sound of talking to herself. I can’t believe no one has not really gone off at her when she’s filming them in places and giving them shit. I’d be fuming if I was sat having a nice meal and that’s blaring on int he background swearing and filming.
I think it’s an addiction at this point, just imagine if she lost all of her accounts. She actually thinks she is working on tiktok. People are only interested when there is drama… so she’s only going to get worse I guess

Escapeology

Chatty Member
I love when she shouts ‘you could never afford to live in Chelsea’ nor can you 🤣😂🤣 she’s extremely lucky to have a council flat in that location! If she had some brains she could be saving up to buy it (if they are right to buy).
Listen to everything she shouts...it is actually hypocritical. Crusty knickers, wash ur bumhole, disgrace to society, cant afford a painting, benefit bitch, talk bare shit....

• Heart
Reactions: 17

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
She just bumped into Claudia from the arcade, who told her a letter from benefits had been sent there for her 😂😂😂

Also, she's APPsolutley losing the plot over her connection & sound 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17