Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leanne isn't jabbed as she doesn't want to be microchipped 😂😂 she also has omicron which she doesn't think is covid . All the staff in Sydney street will all be struck down shortly and poor Ian is in his 70s darling .
Really? I would never have had her down as an antivaxer! /s 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she got banned again her live just went off? But just before that goddess was lighting up a cigarette and didn’t try to hide it 😮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Its found another way to get gifts and money...battling to get to top 20...🙄. The way a 41 year old woman gets excited over tik tok is absolutely cringe worthy!!!

Did she ever get her scan results
No word yet again

On about getting a bloody lion ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Its found another way to get gifts and money...battling to get to top 20...🙄. The way a 41 year old woman gets excited over tik tok is absolutely cringe worthy!!!

No word yet again
Oh she is a disgrace . She has no desire to be in the top 20 but it's all just a cover to get money and people fall for it .I can't watch her that much anymore . Goddess is painful .all they do all day is beg on the app.

Reactions: 12
Literally just opened my FYP and couldn’t press Screen Record quick enough. (Sorry for the awful
quality. Had to compress the file to upload it on here)

Wonder how many times she’s called the police on businesses…

View attachment 1143192
Omg she is so confrontational and a bully!! She has such a fat mouth hiding behind her phone and her live!!! I cant stand it when she shouts out im chelsea lee art, and where she sells her paintings and for how much etc. The way she mouths off, if i was ian and claudia i wouldnt want some lunatic shouting my art shop out in vain!!! Suprised she didnt mention the black harrods card!!!!! Take the phone away and lets see how bold she actually is!!!!

Oh she is a disgrace . She has no desire to be in the top 20 but it's all just a cover to get money and people fall for it .I can't watch her that much anymore . Goddess is painful .all they do all day is beg on the app.
Exactly!

Definitely. And her need for attention combined with all that is a recipe for disaster. When she’s out and about on lives with lots of viewers and gifts you can literally see her searching for something ‘outrageous’ to do - ‘shall I go in there and shout roots??’ Etc.
I agree with that weed def can alter the state of mind for good.

They work at the place where CLA paintings are, Claudia is the one selling them and Ian is in another shop. They’ve both been on some type of trash daytime TV shows to gain publicity for themselves and their stores.

Chelsea often seems like the butt of their jokes and always get the impression they are using/making fun of her. Which, regardless of your views on CLA, is sad and exploitative.

and in regards to her illness, there is something wrong with her chest. Not COVID as far as I’m aware because she had an x-ray on her lungs.

I’m not a fan of CLA but what I will say is that I think she’s obviously been through stuff in her early life which can snowball into bigger things. Not everyone comes from supportive and loving homes. I feel like the attention she gets on live is probably what she craves from her loved ones. Not defending her actions at all and as a person of colour, she is incredibly offensive. I just feel sorry for how the people around her seemingly use her, Claudia, Evil Queen, Ricksta, etc, and she views it as love, friendship and support. I saw her lives earlier and Goddess seemed genuinely supportive, Evil Queen was live and never mentioned CLA climbing up the leaderboard or encouraging people to gift her (something that CLA does).
I dont agree, CLA uses people as much as they use her. Dont let the crocodile tears fool you. She is as hard as rock! She likes the attention when it suits her and from the right type of people with clout. Other days she can be nasty and vile to people, running them down. I think CLA sings sob stories for sympathy. Watch her lives closely. You will know by her attitude when she needs money and when she has got enough from previous lives. She is confrontational and a bully at times.

Claudia was on TV on the pawnshop programme she was going out with the guy who owns the shops don't think they are together now, she deals in second hand designer stuff. Ian is an antiques dealer with a shop in Chelsea, he's also been on TV.
Cant quite make those two out either. Ian is very opinionated and vocal, yet he entertains an utter bullshitter!!!

She's openly said she has omicron.. but she doesn't have covid... I don't think she actually realises it's a variant of covid. But either way if she's double jabbed she's allowed to go out now, she can go infect whoever she wants and that's down to Boris. But any sane person would think no I'll stay home because I don't wanna kill off a poor lil old lady.
Think she is sh1t talking again

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Views are low tonight, probably because she's with Goddess and dueling that awful BrettBoyy.

Thought she wanted to get to No1 but she's only at 19

Goddess loves the sound of her own voice. She’s as boring as hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Evil Queen is big mad on her live right now. Clearly very jealous of the fact CLA is high up on the leaderboard 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is currently loosing the plot cussing out everyone. She needs help or to be investigated for benefit fraud

Reactions: 9
The motley crew clout chasers
She is currently loosing the plot cussing out everyone. She needs help or to be investigated for benefit fraud
she needs mass reported that will wipe the smirk right of her ape face and will loose her place on leaderboard her begging for gifts and calling ppl cunts is a disgrace.

Goddess loves the sound of her own voice. She’s as boring as hell.
Yeah she bores me to tears can’t stand her.

Goddess doesn’t stop for breath, made Chelsea look calm & collected at points 🤣 they nearly fell out over the Chinese order 🤣

• Haha
I just don't understand how people can watch her lives when she is just sat in her flat. It's all very boring & sometimes she doesn't even talk for ages just smirks sometimes.
Also I'm sure sometimes she just makes up comments.

Reactions: 10
As a Northerner (Chelsea hates us LOL). Im curious, do any of you live in London/ are Southern? Surely her behaviour isn't normal. People usually don't say anything to her, other than business owners chucking her out. Everyone looks like they just mind their own business. I have a feeling that if she was out and about shouting abuse to people in Bradford/Leeds or Manchester, people wouldn't stay quiet ?! :cautious::unsure: Booyaka in the curiosity😜🥴

Reactions: 13
As a Northerner (Chelsea hates us LOL). Im curious, do any of you live in London/ are Southern? Surely her behaviour isn't normal. People usually don't say anything to her, other than business owners chucking her out. Everyone looks like they just mind their own business. I have a feeling that if she was out and about shouting abuse to people in Bradford/Leeds or Manchester, people wouldn't stay quiet ?! :cautious::unsure: Booyaka in the curiosity😜🥴
I am a southerner & tbh I probably wouldn’t interact with her, if I didn’t know her from tiktok and I just saw this woman shouting roots, boyakka and going on like she does I’d cross the road and avoid, if I was in a bar I’d probably watch with fascination and then get annoyed, my husband would definitely say something though! He’s southern too 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trouble is Chelsea is a Northerner just goes on like she has lived in London her whole life

Reactions: 11
How is she getting away with earning hundreds a week and still have all her benefits.

Reactions: 12
She opened it last week and got a water bill for €700 and just tore it up .she doesn't pay for water or tv she said.

• Haha
How is she getting away with earning hundreds a week and still have all her benefits.
I am sure DWP are or will be looking into her, she will get caught one day.

Trouble is Chelsea is a Northerner just goes on like she has lived in London her whole life
she has only lived in London 7 years.

She is in the pub drinking non alcoholic beer 😂

wearing that fkn condom jumper. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.