Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant get over how she steals so obviously on live its shocking the thing is she has money so can afford a toothbrush, in guessing its her personality disorder as I have a friend that has bipolar and bpd and she steals for the buzz even though she has money.

I was just thinking what was Chelsea like before TikTok? Did she have a normal job? Live a normal life? Did she have friends? Was she married?
if you go quite far back through her insta you see she seemed more ‘normal’. She had pics of her out with friends, going to the gym, more art, she’d be better dressed than the tracksuit and headscarf combo etc. I know you can’t tell from social media as people pick their best bits, but she seemed much more together a few years ago.

Reactions: 10
Has she even stopped to think for a second goddess was in her place so hair was prob hers, cus we all know a witch like cla doesn't clean.
When she's eating I can't watch, she almost orgasms while eating it's absolutely vile. And the way she sits and stares at people, that's one of my biggest anxieties is people watching me eat, it takes alot for me to go out of inever do for food. I'm sick of hearing 30million likes darling... No 30mil hashtags and 80% of those are people hating on her.
Or you could never sell a painting for 12grand.. well clearly she can't either else why would she cry on live that she's just a basic broke witch with no money 😐 she's boring without drink 😑

Reactions: 11
Literally just opened my FYP and couldn’t press Screen Record quick enough. (Sorry for the awful
quality. Had to compress the file to upload it on here)

Wonder how many times she’s called the police on businesses…

Literally just opened my FYP and couldn’t press Screen Record quick enough. (Sorry for the awful
quality. Had to compress the file to upload it on here)

Wonder how many times she’s called the police on businesses…

View attachment 1143192
Omg she’s so stupid. Shops and restaurants etc aren’t public places in the same way parks or streets are - they are open to the public but they are still private companies who can decide what isn’t allowed as long as it’s not discriminatory agsinst gender/race/disability etc. filming and live streaming isn’t a protected act you can do wherever you like!!

Reactions: 15
So Leanne is going around infecting everyone with covid. She is so stupid that she doesn't even know that omicron is covid. I wonder how many people she has made sick . When she was in boots when buying paracetamol the lady asked her if she was taking medication and Leanne said no .I would have loved if the lady said well you should be 😂😂😂. Scammer ricksta was trying to dual with her earlier ,o wonder what his motive is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
O.m.g.....😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Yep and Leanne said before that her mental health team said that she is obsessed with celebrity and fame . As we know Leanne will never be a millionaire or a celebrity but she thinks she will be . All her fans tell her to apply for reality shows, firstly she wouldn't pass a mental health test and secondly if she was to appear on something she would be booted off for her vile videos that are everywhere .

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else get super weird vibes from Claudia and Ian? They are fully aware of CLA racist outbursts and manic episodes yet continue to support her. When CLA has manic lows, she rants about how Claudia goes out for dinner with her colleagues and never invites her.

A few weeks ago, CLA went to Sydney Street and Ian was there, he started talking about immigration and foreigners and it was very very uncomfortable to watch. Maybe that’s why they like CLA, who knows.

I don’t know, I was watching Claudia and her friend on the live today and she just gives off mean girl weird vibes, as does Ian.

Does anyone else get super weird vibes from Claudia and Ian? They are fully aware of CLA racist outbursts and manic episodes yet continue to support her. When CLA has manic lows, she rants about how Claudia goes out for dinner with her colleagues and never invites her.

A few weeks ago, CLA went to Sydney Street and Ian was there, he started talking about immigration and foreigners and it was very very uncomfortable to watch. Maybe that’s why they like CLA, who knows.

I don’t know, I was watching Claudia and her friend on the live today and she just gives off mean girl weird vibes, as does Ian.
Indeed but I think they use her for entertainment value and for exposure also because they are snobs and love the attention too.

Reactions: 6

it’s a about money they are earning commission!! I mean who the hell gives chels a £490 coat to promote on tik tok 😂 99p water bottle yes but wrong audience for a £490 coat 😂 honestly and I guarantee if they ever sell a painting of hers they will be taking a massive chunk for commission!

• Haha
Looking back at her insta It looks like shes aged 10 years since 2016/2017. I wonder if shes been taking hard drugs. Harder than a bit of weed

Looking back at her insta It looks like shes aged 10 years since 2016/2017. I wonder if shes been taking hard drugs. Harder than a bit of weed
Youd be amazed how much weed can unravel a mind. It’s great if you’ve no mental heath issues, but weed can cause psychosis, which seems mad but it’s true. It also stops people healing/progressing and if you’re having any type of intense therapy they’ll drug test you to make sure you’re clear of weed before starting the therapy, because it interferes with memory, and memory is needed to process trauma etc.

Alcohol can also cause psychosis, mood swings etc so the two substances together in a mind as unwell as CLA’s is a recipe for disaster

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Youd be amazed how much weed can unravel a mind. It’s great if you’ve no mental heath issues, but weed can cause psychosis, which seems mad but it’s true. It also stops people healing/progressing and if you’re having any type of intense therapy they’ll drug test you to make sure you’re clear of weed before starting the therapy, because it interferes with memory, and memory is needed to process trauma etc.

Alcohol can also cause psychosis, mood swings etc so the two substances together in a mind as unwell as CLA’s is a recipe for disaster
Absolutely. I used to smoke none stop when I was younger and the panic attacks I had during and unfortunately since are unreal! I think some people can hack it and some are wired differently.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.