Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Youd be amazed how much weed can unravel a mind. It’s great if you’ve no mental heath issues, but weed can cause psychosis, which seems mad but it’s true. It also stops people healing/progressing and if you’re having any type of intense therapy they’ll drug test you to make sure you’re clear of weed before starting the therapy, because it interferes with memory, and memory is needed to process trauma etc.

Alcohol can also cause psychosis, mood swings etc so the two substances together in a mind as unwell as CLA’s is a recipe for disaster

Definitely. And her need for attention combined with all that is a recipe for disaster. When she’s out and about on lives with lots of viewers and gifts you can literally see her searching for something ‘outrageous’ to do - ‘shall I go in there and shout roots??’ Etc.

Reactions: 11
She’s been up all night apparently. She’s been begging for gifts for hours to get her up the leader board. Greedy witch. Thinks she can get to number 1. She’s manic as well as delusional.

Reactions: 12
Obsessed with tt the witch lol. omg how sad staying awake all night to get lower on the leader board...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cant get over how she steals so obviously on live its shocking the thing is she has money so can afford a toothbrush, in guessing its her personality disorder as I have a friend that has bipolar and bpd and she steals for the buzz even though she has money.

I was just thinking what was Chelsea like before TikTok? Did she have a normal job? Live a normal life? Did she have friends? Was she married?
She doesnt have money because she manages it very badly!!!!!! Just spent 85 pounds on gold earrings!

Obsessed with tt the witch lol. omg how sad staying awake all night to get lower on the leader board...
Yeah what happened to her wonderful person she met who is going to get her to number one rank....if these morons cant see she is full of sh1t and lies, then maybe its them who need their heads read and chelsea is normal!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else get super weird vibes from Claudia and Ian? They are fully aware of CLA racist outbursts and manic episodes yet continue to support her. When CLA has manic lows, she rants about how Claudia goes out for dinner with her colleagues and never invites her.

A few weeks ago, CLA went to Sydney Street and Ian was there, he started talking about immigration and foreigners and it was very very uncomfortable to watch. Maybe that’s why they like CLA, who knows.

I don’t know, I was watching Claudia and her friend on the live today and she just gives off mean girl weird vibes, as does Ian.

Who is Claudia & Ian?x

AND I'll with what? Has she COVID?

Flipping auto correct - ill not i'll

Last edited:
Who is Claudia & Ian?x

They work at the place where CLA paintings are, Claudia is the one selling them and Ian is in another shop. They’ve both been on some type of trash daytime TV shows to gain publicity for themselves and their stores.

Chelsea often seems like the butt of their jokes and always get the impression they are using/making fun of her. Which, regardless of your views on CLA, is sad and exploitative.

and in regards to her illness, there is something wrong with her chest. Not COVID as far as I’m aware because she had an x-ray on her lungs.

I’m not a fan of CLA but what I will say is that I think she’s obviously been through stuff in her early life which can snowball into bigger things. Not everyone comes from supportive and loving homes. I feel like the attention she gets on live is probably what she craves from her loved ones. Not defending her actions at all and as a person of colour, she is incredibly offensive. I just feel sorry for how the people around her seemingly use her, Claudia, Evil Queen, Ricksta, etc, and she views it as love, friendship and support. I saw her lives earlier and Goddess seemed genuinely supportive, Evil Queen was live and never mentioned CLA climbing up the leaderboard or encouraging people to gift her (something that CLA does).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who is Claudia & Ian?x

Claudia was on TV on the pawnshop programme she was going out with the guy who owns the shops don't think they are together now, she deals in second hand designer stuff. Ian is an antiques dealer with a shop in Chelsea, he's also been on TV.

Reactions: 3
Claudia was on TV on the pawnshop programme she was going out with the guy who owns the shops don't think they are together now, she deals in second hand designer stuff. Ian is an antiques dealer with a shop in Chelsea, he's also been on TV.
Right, thank you xxx

The comments are ridiculous. Why does she deserve it?? Proper enablers are her ‘fans’
She sounds rough. Her voice is croaky and low. Wonder if it’s her illness or just not sleeping.
That Vanessa is godamn annoying 🙄 of cause she dunna deserve it she deluded

Reactions: 3
She's openly said she has omicron.. but she doesn't have covid... I don't think she actually realises it's a variant of covid. But either way if she's double jabbed she's allowed to go out now, she can go infect whoever she wants and that's down to Boris. But any sane person would think no I'll stay home because I don't wanna kill off a poor lil old lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's openly said she has omicron.. but she doesn't have covid... I don't think she actually realises it's a variant of covid. But either way if she's double jabbed she's allowed to go out now, she can go infect whoever she wants and that's down to Boris. But any sane person would think no I'll stay home because I don't wanna kill off a poor lil old lady.
I doubt she’s jabbed to be honest. If I knew I was sick and I didn’t have to go anywhere I certainly would stay in. Firstly because I’d feel rough and want to rest, but also because I’d hate for someone to get sick because of me. But Chelsea doesn’t think about others.

Reactions: 6
I don't think she's jabbed she said it when she was talking about going to America 🤣 that she hasn't had any jab at all.

Reactions: 7
Leanne isn't jabbed as she doesn't want to be microchipped 😂😂 she also has omicron which she doesn't think is covid . All the staff in Sydney street will all be struck down shortly and poor Ian is in his 70s darling .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Leanne isn't jabbed as she doesn't want to be microchipped 😂😂 she also has omicron which she doesn't think is covid . All the staff in Sydney street will all be struck down shortly and poor Ian is in his 70s darling .
I genuinely don’t even know how to react to this, so many reactions, such little belief how she has survived this long on earth

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How is it that these well to do people are ALL OVER CLA? Can someone please explain this to me...they treat her like she is some rich witch! CLA was going on about buying fur coats now, did i miss something? Has she won the lotto or something?? She was trying them on and the blonde woman was asking if she is taking them. Wtf??? I think i have missed something here....

Trying on coats with 4 day old armpit stench!!! Pfooof!!

Goddess is at her flat now🙄🙄🙄

Who is Claudia & Ian?x

The last time claudia went out CLA was with her and then thats when CLA was kicking off in the pub...got told to leave. Claudia must have seen, this is why i also cant understand why they associate themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.