Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 7 about this menance! Let’s see what Monday madness brings!
anyone want to do a recap?

Reactions: 11
She’s live swearing and being abusive

I realise my spelling mistake hahaha Booyaka in the dictionary

Reactions: 5
She asked the plumber who's come to fix her heating not to say her name, as shes on a live . Then she switched the live off. Shes still wearing the stolen headscarf too☹

• Haha
Reactions: 10
RECAP:

- she’s very famous, 30 million views, known in the public eye but can’t pay her £700 water bill and steals 99p toothbrushes from Boots.

- not racist as she has mixed race children.

- still hasn’t found an “Arabic” husband but had a brief friendship with someone from Guitar (also known as Qatar).

- Mo Deen still isn’t interested, EvilQueen seemingly is no longer pursuing a friendship.

- Repeat offender of using the word “hence” in the wrong context.

- despite her fame, Chelsea is still yet to sell a painting for 10k

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s in Peter Jones looking at ‘pure gold’ earrings £85. Asked the assistant to put them away. Will be amazed if she buys them.
Sprayed herself with three different perfumes. Now she’s trying skin products. The assistant has told her off for trying the samples. Hygiene etc. Just told her you tried all that last time. She’s so embarrassing 🙈 Off to the arts and crafts department now for fabric paint and ‘shevoshki” crystals 🤣 because she’s doing boots to sell in Harrods. Can’t cope with her!
Haggling about the earrings now. Wasting time. Taking advice from her 2k viewers.
Well I’m amazed she’s bought them! Making a fuss about putting them in 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
RECAP:

- she’s very famous, 30 million views, known in the public eye but can’t pay her £700 water bill and steals 99p toothbrushes from Boots.

- still hasn’t found an “Arabic” husband but had a brief friendship with someone from Guitar (also known as Qatar).

- Mo Deen still isn’t interested, EvilQueen seemingly is no longer pursuing a friendship.

Perfection

Reactions: 4
RECAP:

yep!! And:

- Nearly got arrested on a night out after getting so pissed she smashed some glasses in a pub. But cried when the police turned up, they took pity on the drunk mess and left her to it. Probs didn’t want to have to babysit her at the station.

- Claimed she doesn’t eat anything wrapped in plastic because it causes cancer… while showing a basket of food wrapped in plastic packaging.

- Some days proclaims she’s the richest witch on planet Earth but other days moans how expensive things are and how unfair it is people aren’t gifting/paypaling her enough

- Claimed to have a ‘meeting’ with a friend of TikTok’s owner who is going to ban all her trolls, put her at #1 on the leaderboard and get her millions of followers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s in a cake shop currently and people are repeatedly phoning the shop so they’ve now rung the police. I don’t get why people do this, all that happens when they ring up is potentially harm the business and annoy the completely innocent staff who are just trying to do their jobs. It’s utterly pathetic smh

Reactions: 12
She is off on one now. People are calling her out on stealing a toothbrush from boots, she said she did not steal a 99p toothbrush.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've been muted for saying can you imagine getting to 41 years old and acting like she does.

Did anybody else spot the pasta sauce on the floor before she hid it behind the chair? 🤢
That’s been there for days! There’s also some blood on the floor next to the chair as well and everyone was telling her the other night and she was kicking off saying people were accusing her of being a murderer 😂

Also as if she’s still wearing that scarf she found 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Thats me blocked for asking the Christine feeley account how hubby Andy is. duck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see yesterday when she found a long brown hair on the floor in the bathroom? She went crazy. She showed it in the toilet (along with some crappy skiddies 🤮) then took it out, put it on a tissue and said she was taking it to the police as apparently its not the first time it's happened. She's very paranoid!

I barely watch these days, as she is boring as anything, I am so glad she has stopped drinking for a bit though.
I cant watch at all when she is eating, she acts like a caveman....
Snapchat-739102699.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She asked the plumber who's come to fix her heating not to say her name, as shes on a live . Then she switched the live off. Shes still wearing the stolen headscarf too☹
She didnt even wash it...she says she knows the bird and she is posh...wtf!!!! So she knows who it belongs to...ha ha ha . She was going absolutely NUTS about finding a dark hair on her bathroom floor. Scooped it up to show the camera. She is getting paranoid!!! She also was live last night, claiming someone rang the place where she was having coffee and cake. Then saying phone the police to the staff, then she was recording her live for the police...we all waited, laughing at her....obviously the police never came!!! She says "do u think i would do that? Do u think im a grass?" What a fool!!!!!! I think she cant go to the police or phone the police cause they probably are looking for her!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣...or they know all about her antics...!!!

RECAP:

You forgot to mention she stays in a 1.5 million flat! And a witch is beautiful, everyone is jealous, she can even get an 18 yr old🙄

yep!! And:

- Nearly got arrested on a night out after getting so pissed she smashed some glasses in a pub. But cried when the police turned up, they took pity on the drunk mess and left her to it. Probs didn’t want to have to babysit her at the station.

- Claimed she doesn’t eat anything wrapped in plastic because it causes cancer… while showing a basket of food wrapped in plastic packaging.

- Some days proclaims she’s the richest witch on planet Earth but other days moans how expensive things are and how unfair it is people aren’t gifting/paypaling her enough

- Claimed to have a ‘meeting’ with a friend of TikTok’s owner who is going to ban all her trolls, put her at #1 on the leaderboard and get her millions of followers
Yes we are all still waiting for this number one status AND all of us on here being arrested 🤣🤣🤣

She’s in Peter Jones looking at ‘pure gold’ earrings £85. Asked the assistant to put them away. Will be amazed if she buys them.
Sprayed herself with three different perfumes. Now she’s trying skin products. The assistant has told her off for trying the samples. Hygiene etc. Just told her you tried all that last time. She’s so embarrassing 🙈 Off to the arts and crafts department now for fabric paint and ‘shevoshki” crystals 🤣 because she’s doing boots to sell in Harrods. Can’t cope with her!
Haggling about the earrings now. Wasting time. Taking advice from her 2k viewers.
Well I’m amazed she’s bought them! Making a fuss about putting them in 🙄
Went back because the back of the earrings feel loose. Can afford 85 pounds for something she will probably lose (admitted by her) can eat out and drink coffees all day long, yet cannot pay for essential items like water and a bloody toothbrush!!!!! The way she sprays that perfume is shameful!!!! Everyone was slagging the face cream sales lady off, yet does not see the sales persons point of view! CLA is a menace to society!!!

She’s in a cake shop currently and people are repeatedly phoning the shop so they’ve now rung the police. I don’t get why people do this, all that happens when they ring up is potentially harm the business and annoy the completely innocent staff who are just trying to do their jobs. It’s utterly pathetic smh
Did they really though, i dont believe a word CLA says...how would they even have known where she was?? She does things for drama too!!

She is off on one now. People are calling her out on stealing a toothbrush from boots, she said she did not steal a 99p toothbrush.
Clearly triggered her because she kept mentioning this damn toothbrush!

I've been muted for saying can you imagine getting to 41 years old and acting like she does.

Did anybody else spot the pasta sauce on the floor before she hid it behind the chair? 🤢
And that glass table is filthy!!! I cant stand it when she sings "i live in london and you dont..naah nah nah nah nah" "you are all jealous"...ffs😂😂😂😂

That’s been there for days! There’s also some blood on the floor next to the chair as well and everyone was telling her the other night and she was kicking off saying people were accusing her of being a murderer 😂

Also as if she’s still wearing that scarf she found 🤢
I think it is paint tbf...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
F15377BC-D5C3-438D-9274-1C76B0FC7B21.jpeg

So this is about EvilQueen but this is CLA current situation, “unhealthy fantasy lifestyle” while collecting benefits

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She is boring me to tears being honest. Evil queen just put a new video of her up ,even though she said she wouldn't anymore . I think evil queen is looking for a big fight .also Leanne is only itching to get as pissed as a parrot .

Reactions: 9
I cant get over how she steals so obviously on live its shocking the thing is she has money so can afford a toothbrush, in guessing its her personality disorder as I have a friend that has bipolar and bpd and she steals for the buzz even though she has money.

I was just thinking what was Chelsea like before TikTok? Did she have a normal job? Live a normal life? Did she have friends? Was she married?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.