Chelsealeeart #7 I’m actually an artist I’m just not a real one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes i thought the same, no one ever seems to be shocked by her around them or call her out

CLA walked past a bunch of girls who had tattoos and started shouting to them (or more like behind their back) dont get tattoos very trashy etc. Goddess was on and said "chelsea has tattoos" now im not sure if she meant evil queen or CLA. but very interesting. 👇 the state of that hat& goddess comment
she’s obsessed with young girls. Always eyeballing them in public on lives or trying to talk to them. I think she’s jealous that they have youth on their side and all their lives ahead of them - whereas Chelsea is older and spends her days walking around the streets shouting at people and pretending to be famous. Bitter.

Reactions: 14
She means CLA has tattoos, I've definitely seen one on her wrist, as usual, she's a walking contradiction 🤣🤣
Oh yes!!! You are right, some name on her wrist...i remember now.. what an hole she is

she’s obsessed with young girls. Always eyeballing them in public on lives or trying to talk to them. I think she’s jealous that they have youth on their side and all their lives ahead of them - whereas Chelsea is older and spends her days walking around the streets shouting at people and pretending to be famous. Bitter.
And she ALWAYS shouts insults about the clothes or tattoos or tops with cleavage showing. Just pure jealousy!!! She shouts at them from 100 feet away..bet they dont even hear her half the time. She like to play up for the live and besides the youngsters of today would roast her arse!!

Reactions: 8
Saw lisa back on with CLA. on the wine, YET again!!! She was going on and on and on. Winding CLA up about trolls and how badly they are treated. Lisa is another one who does not shut up!!! At one stage lisa was saying something to CLA, could see CLA was zoning out so lisa asked her something about the furs and CLA actually asked her to repeat what lisa said, like she was totally not listening to a thing she was going on about. Its like lisa is the "warm up couch" cause she riles CLA up. Wonder what her mod Tracey would say about the rekindled friendship...lmfao!!!

Reactions: 7
Oh yes!!! You are right, some name on her wrist...i remember now.. what an hole she is

And she ALWAYS shouts insults about the clothes or tattoos or tops with cleavage showing. Just pure jealousy!!! She shouts at them from 100 feet away..bet they dont even hear her half the time. She like to play up for the live and besides the youngsters of today would roast her arse!!
She can talk she flashed her titties on insta lol

Saw lisa back on with CLA. on the wine, YET again!!! She was going on and on and on. Winding CLA up about trolls and how badly they are treated. Lisa is another one who does not shut up!!! At one stage lisa was saying something to CLA, could see CLA was zoning out so lisa asked her something about the furs and CLA actually asked her to repeat what lisa said, like she was totally not listening to a thing she was going on about. Its like lisa is the "warm up couch" cause she riles CLA up. Wonder what her mod Tracey would say about the rekindled friendship...lmfao!!!
Cant stand her at all ugly cow, feel so sorry for her fella put up with her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How has she not been decked by someone, she's so obnoxious to people. On another note, that Ken Barlow account is irritating as f*ck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Some guy in the coffee shop trying to work just told her to shut up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is very much ON ONE today. Triggered because her sons aren't acknowledging her on mothers day!

Why should they? She's a rotten scumbag.

So sick of her getting away with the utterly vile things she spews out.

Reactions: 11
I think she is "on one" today as she wants to get higher up on the leaderboard as only 7 hours left. She knows drama = gifts.

Reactions: 9
CH is training her well!
She certainly has it's so obvious.
Chelsea for some reason thinks you get 30k cash if you come first on the leaderboard. That's why she is "working" so hard at it.
Next week her & EQ are going to battle hard together to get to the top.

• Haha
How has she not been decked by someone, she's so obnoxious to people. On another note, that Ken Barlow account is irritating as f*ck 😂
Annoying that Ken bore off ffs lol I'm sure it's a woman, Icalled it a nonce following young wome & the pissheads sad git let's mass report & feck it off tt 🤣

CH is training her well!
Mass report her get he banned she dunna deserve feck all

She certainly has it's so obvious.
Chelsea for some reason thinks you get 30k cash if you come first on the leaderboard. That's why she is "working" so hard at it.
Next week her & EQ are going to battle hard together to get to the top.
The thick cow 🤣 hope she goes down the runt dunna deserve feck all

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Annoying that Ken bore off ffs lol I'm sure it's a woman, Icalled it a ponce following young wome & the pissheads sad git let's mass report & feck it off tt 🤣

Mass report her get he banned she dunna deserve feck all

The thick cow 🤣 hope she goes down the runt dunna deserve feck all
Muskateer 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who is this bloke johnny she has just met? He told her to cut the live off and she did so immediately

Reactions: 9
He is

She is at johnny vincents now, remember he was the guy she met a while back, he is on instagram and he was chatting the women up. He told chelsea to return his lighter, she just came back on, that johnny guy told her to turn live off, sounded annoyed. She stayed on, he came back on the camera and said "dont worry she is only buying weed" (pulls double finger sign) slaps something down in front of her and says "dont show that'. He then tells her to get off live again. She ended it.

Who is this bloke johnny she has just met? He told her to cut the live off and she did so immediately
Hes an art dealer she met a month or so ago.I remember her saying on a live he tried it on but she was having none of it.I think at the time on the live they were drinking in Harrods.Shes no fool though so her live has just ended but she knows what he's about 🤣🤣🤣.So im sure our Chels can handle herself even though her "fans" are worried and saying be careful!!!!.She's not 20!!!!!.😂😂😂.Will be interesting if she goes back live tonight.....🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.