Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
love how she still thinks all of us on here are her irish family members 🤣👏🏼 the person who was streaming her live was a girl u could hear her laugh but whoever it was is a legend

so tonight she has admitted that she went to jail, she cheated on her baby dad. this is why me and someone else have looked into her full history ready to expose her. wonder if she will say the real reason she went to jail for …

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Stumbled across her. Can I have some background please
Ooooh darling, a bitch like me where do we start. 🤔

- She's live 24/7 on tiktok
- has around 10 accounts
- 'Famous' for her "ROOTS" video'
- Has a Harrods 'Black card'
- She's in the 'public eye & kids love her'
- Banned from most places in Chelsea London
- Her 2 kids were taken away from her
- Begs for money to her PayPal on her lives
- Only drinks IPA Beers & Smokes £100 worth of weed 😬
- Wants to sell a painting for £10k / £1Mill
- Likes to wish death on people
- Wants an Arab husband
- Hence in the Booyaka

🤪so much more !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She needs to realize that regardless of having mixed raced kids, you can STILL be racist, which she is, and has been recorded being multiple times.

Reactions: 20

NorthStarHigh

I can’t cope when she gets the gifters names wrong.. Carla gifts.. THANKYOU CaRoL 💀
And you know when she starts reading out the comments in that "nice" voice, but only chooses the good comments. Last night she read out one that i assume she thought was gonna be a nice one.. in that horrible patronising voice it came "Chelsea i love your moustache." and then her face dropped when she realised 🤣🤣🤣💀💀

• Haha

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
I saw her earlier when she was telling people to send a pearl if they wanted to be mod. This one girl asked could she be mod & said that she gifts her loads. Leanne said, yes you do, but you need to send me a pearl now, and repeated this a few times. Eventually the girl sent a pearl & the silly cow said well now you need to send me another one (in that horrible cocky tone that she uses). How cruel can you be.

• Wow
  • Angry

Moolo

Booyakaaa a bitch like me also here to stay. Harrods darling oooohhhhhhh (repeat 50,000 times)

• Haha
  • Heart
It's mad how many ppl on this thread have been through abuse themselves. Energy attracts energy! That's why we've stumbled across and been drawn to her live. But just like everyone else is saying, this does not give her the right to verbally abuse ppl and say sick things to them and feel like you're entitled to ppl paying for your daily life luxurys. I think that's why many of us on here are so angry w her, as it's like "we've been through the same too, but don't go off like you".

I think when Ricksta came along and gave her the "entitlement" badge when he sent her all them castles, was a huge mistake on his part, as since then its made her greedy of wanting more and more, whilst also becoming arrogant with it. She's become obsessed w being live cos she knows it gets her views and gifts, she even said last night that she needs to go out more as that's when she gets the most views. And now she's brown-nosing CH because she does the same thing. Tiktok is a very toxic app in many ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Noodlebuddy

I hate to sound like a broken record here as I've said it before, but millions of people (myself included) have been through some horrific things in life and don't use it as an excuse for behaving badly.

I am sorry that she was abused, BUT SO WAS I, and I'm a decent human being. I have demons, my mental health isn't great and I'm not perfect...

But it's not a bloody excuse to carry on like an utter menace.

Shes running a bath! Hooray!!

I hate the smell of that badadas stuff, my mum loves it but it makes me baulk. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Musketeer

Chatty Member
A man knocked on hers once not sure what time it was must been around 2am, asking her to keep quiet nicely cause his son was a have a fit and she was making him worst, she looked a bit concerned then about few mins after she couldn't stop laughing about it 🤬 and carried on playing loud music

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Chelsea: "im all about the kids" but yet is currently live auctioning some knickers for £1000 saying she can add cum, poo, piss farts, or whatever to them.. Kids watch her lives and she knows this. She's vile!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Molly_Ol

Can i just add as the hygiene police...SHE IS WEARING THE SAME TROUSERS FROM YESTERDAY AND WHAT SHE SLEPT IN...OMG🤯🤮
Poor hygiene is one of main symptoms of poor mental health

As someone who has actively been being stalked since 2019... I don't put ANYTHING on the Internet under my name any more, perhaps the odd meme or something. This is really the only place I interact with anyone!

Another one of the reasons she f*cks me off so much, filming people without their consent. If she filmed me, for example and my stalker saw it, well that's me in big trouble and I wouldn't even know it was coming.

I have been dipping in and out here and there but mostly getting the tea from you lovely lot. (THANK YOU GUZZLER.88, FOR THAT VIDEO!! 🤣)

Shes boring, she's making me feel genuinely angry now, I've said some horrible things on here that I don't feel great about and I'm not that kind of person. That business with Lisa the other week broke my heart unto a million pieces on Lisa's behalf. No matter what, she didn't and doesn't deserve the life she is in with that man and 'friends' like Leanne.

I was watching some crime Doc the other day and the perpetrator had cluster B personality disorder/s (?), I read into it a bit and thought it was rather familiar... what do you think?

Sorry for the essay!!

I really recommend a little break from Leanne here and there, it does your soul good not consuming her toxic cycle of rambling day in/day out.

BOOYAKA, HENCE, IN THE BOOYAKA!!
View attachment 1060317
Sorry to hear about your stalker, that's horrendous! Christ!
As for Leanne's diagnosis (speaking from a professional standpoint), she is the type of person who will grate on people as she is unmedicated, she gets her kicks out of being an exhibitionist, any form of attention is and will always be validating to her. It's best people stop watching her who have difficulty comprehending the logic in what she does as there is none. What we are seeing is a prime example of a person in the depths of despair with little to no human interaction aside from her coffees daily. Of course, I understand peoples anger, however, it's unsurprising to me as I work and study this sort of behaviour regularly and you would be surprised how common such traits are with unmedicated people. Not an excuse, but a clear lack of medical and professional help.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16