Chelsealeeart #5 BOOYAKA in the Tattle thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is CH friend of the month? Chelsea seems to have best friends for a little while then they ditch her. Ricksta.. Lisa... Ezra..
She's sat in that coffee shop with a face like a slapped arse replying to those comments about Lisa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We PRESUME its about that, she also has an axe to grind with CH it seems, i think CH may have spurred leanne on to spend the money...u know the whole thing is confusing🤯

Her harrods card says feeley as well🤣

I dont think its stage, these two are bare nutters with alcohol problems!!!!

Does anyone know what video of lisa crying she keeps referring to as being posted on social media???

So ..what i can sort of understand (trust me its hard) from lisas live is that...
1. A woman should look after her man
2. Cook and clean etc
3. Get slapped around, but hey thats life.
4. Doesnt give an eff about money or need it, so would she date a broke fella?
5. Does she keep forgiving her man for what he does because when he effs up he buys her nice earrings (as she showed us them once)
6. Is all about women power, yet doesnt really have any "balls" to stand up to chelsea...
7. Shouts at so called keyboard warriors...but isnt she one too?
8. Has her "stepson" living with them, yet was shouting to vinny to sort his family of rats out (ie get out) and that they look like rats too...
9. Doesnt wish harm on anyone yet was acid tongue last night, practically threatening people of harm to come.
10. Was sitting on live flashing t1ts and then rolling back in her chair showing bare legs and opening legs...had something skimpy on...

Just what the hell is going on.....HELLLLLLP MEEEEEE

So she says no one must steal from DV but im confused as to what that money was
going to be used for...DV charity or what??? Because if lisa was going to take the money herself then she is also guilty of using money on DV sympathy. Howcome she readily shouts out about DV, yet puts up with it...i have never heard such sh1t in all my life!!!!

What was it about that account that rattled her? I didnt watch it...

If lisa is so mad with chelsea then why does she still follow her and CH...absolute joke!
Has for Lisa get slapped in the face and her hit him back im not sorry to say she deserved it the way she was going on, and in her lives flashing her titties, if it was the other way round her fella was flash his dick on live she would have gone mad ay. Vinney give that chelsea some home truths and showing Lisa up the lies she said about her parents been dead and that good on him. The way I have seen Lisa she seems like one of them that makes a man angry like him towards her she admitted she drinks 2 bottles of wine most nights whos partner would put up with that tit. Ya cant actually blame him for get fucked off with her she needs either leave or him duck her off. I think DV go both ways such a toxic relationship. I think Vinney invited chelsea his to make Lisa relize she toxic. I don't agree with DV at all but does Lisa do it to Vinney too I think she does well she gets pissed the lot doesn't she goes on bloody tt showing herself up & been a right slag that would make any man angry. She been told lots of times where she can go to get help & was given that money to leave get hotel with chelsea. I sense alot of bullshit with Lisa a attention seeking witch. Has for the Dv money she was gifted that went to chelsea that was meant for lisa she could have told her to refund that money so she just has guilty has chelsea.

Reactions: 5
God!! When she gets a gift, makes a big hoo haa about it and looks at the people around her to see if she can get a response!! Shes even trying to sound like Harwoord - " im going to get ALL the gifts darling"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whoever said ‘Your hair looks like it was wrapped around a council radiator’….I love you.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just goes to show chelsey hardly knows jenna she never knew she had a designer Vag...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.