Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yes a dark soul. Some people are just not very nice people and she is one of them.
That's what I'm saying, and ppl in her live coming out w "your amazing Chelsea don't change for anyone" Their comments make me feel physically sick, as she's such a horrible person in every respect. She's come out w some of the most hurtful, disgusting, vile, triggering things to ppl in the live, how tf she is still allowed on tiktok idk

• Heart
Reactions: 14

noseynorris99

just discovered her on my fyp, she sounds a bloody delight! what on earth was that “BOOYAKAH”😭 she gives second hand embarrassment vibes. I’m gonna be here a while catching up but hiii!

• Heart
  • Haha
Why are people getting her blocked on TikTok?, Gray in Eastenders pisses me off .. we don’t get ‘stenders blocked though, do we! We tune in to the next episode and enjoy feeling outraged!!

• Haha

MyTwoPennies

love how she still thinks all of us on here are her irish family members 🤣👏🏼 the person who was streaming her live was a girl u could hear her laugh but whoever it was is a legend

so tonight she has admitted that she went to jail, she cheated on her baby dad. this is why me and someone else have looked into her full history ready to expose her. wonder if she will say the real reason she went to jail for …
Whaaaaaaat? You can’t drop a bomb like that and not follow up 🤣

• Haha

keepingitg

VIP Member
Jennas tik tok page says she is 38. If she is 38 than I'm going to be the next American president 😂😂 and I'm not American 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

keepingitg

VIP Member
I was having dinner the other day and remembered Leanne mopping her fridge, and I got empty reaches . She is off her face now

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So ur now denying this isn’t u ? ur real name is leanne feeley. ur brother is called andy, ur mum is called christine. All u need to do is go on facebook search chelsea lee art find her mums profile and go through the pictures. u can clearly see that her mum calls her leanne and her mums last name is feeley. the same as urs leanne

Attachments

Glad to see there is a thread for this woman. I cant stand her and cant understand why so many people like her.

Its so disrespectful how she shows people like the homeless and vulnerable during her lives

Molly_Ol

The woman is very unstable and whatever her undiagnosed Mental Health issues are, she's an unhinged complete liability to herself and others. She needs serious intervention and correct medication to balance her mood swings however as she is self-medicating with alcohol and booze im unsurprised she is behaving erratically. She's 40 and acts like a child at times. The way she blurts out whatever is on her mind is irrational and immature and of course vulgar a lot of the time, but ultimately, a reflection of how severely poor her mental health is. A healthy-minded and balanced person simply wouldnt carry on that way. I sincerely don't think she's capable of looking at her behaviour rationally.

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
She just said Harwood is going to come down to London in the summer, if that happens it'll end in tears for sure 🤣🤣 but I'm here for it 😃👍

• Haha
That vile c*** just shouted to everyone in her live "your dad's probably a pedophile" not one person batted an eyelid in the comments and said anything about it, apart from me, although yes i was triggered. Just cos she aint got a weed to smoke the horrible vile b****.

And all these previous comments about her "supposed" MH issues...blah,blah,blah...this is not a mental illness this is a dark dark soul, she was born this way and no amount of medication will change her

I think evil queen just likes to egg her on for the entertainment
I agree, I think Chelsey Harwood must sit at home laughing at Chelsea Lee . Have you seen the video clips CH posted of CL she's literally taking the pics out of her so called mate.

Also unblocking all the trolls 🤷‍♀️ I'm team Chelsey Harwood at the moment I'm not her biggest fan but I see what she's doing.

😅

• Haha
  • Heart

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
And in the middle of the dramatic ranting, that airhead Louisa is in the comments "Oh what flavour is your elf bar", "Lisa what's this song" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12