Chelsealeeart #5 BOOYAKA in the Tattle thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t cope when she gets the gifters names wrong.. Carla gifts.. THANKYOU CaRoL 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t cope when she gets the gifters names wrong.. Carla gifts.. THANKYOU CaRoL 🤣🤣🤣
I know!!
Augustus

I have just been laughing actually, it's better than TV.

Might not like it but funny seeing how bad it is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t cope when she gets the gifters names wrong.. Carla gifts.. THANKYOU CaRoL 💀
And you know when she starts reading out the comments in that "nice" voice, but only chooses the good comments. Last night she read out one that i assume she thought was gonna be a nice one.. in that horrible patronising voice it came "Chelsea i love your moustache." and then her face dropped when she realised 🤣🤣🤣💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And you know when she starts reading out the comments in that "nice" voice, but only chooses the good comments. Last night she read out one that i assume she thought was gonna be a nice one.. in that horrible patronising voice it came "Chelsea i love your moustache." and then her face dropped when she realised 🤣🤣🤣💀💀
I just howled

It's like babestation with her shouting out the names, user 123456 😅😅

• Haha
When i was on a break at work, i clicked onto her live and she was opening a beer, i think this was around 2pm. Has she been drinking ever since then?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.