Chelsealeeart #5 BOOYAKA in the Tattle thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the comments the say to leanne they r just has deluded has her
Was she actually in care though ? Seeing to many different things said on tt in here and what she says out her lying gob , do ya know leanne personally ?
I am just saying, if she was in care it would explain a lot of her behaviours especially if she was in a residential home, they are not the best of places to put kids and horrible things can happen. I know she exaggerates big time and tells a lot of porkies but I cant see her lying about that experience as she knows a lot about it. I don't know her personally but I know a couple of people just like her. Rejected by her parents and damaged by a horrible system which must sit in her mind everyday. Weed, beer and buying things compensate for all that tit and she wont care who she fu*ks off while she is doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the brown nose comments are starting to irritate me more than Chelsea in her live chat

Some of you sound like a load of trolls, im here to share an educated point of view on a person not hag them off for wearing the same knickers every day, who the hell watches out for stuff like that 🥴
Maybe you need to go educate yourself about what tattles about. Or better still go and run back to Chelsea and tell her all the horrible things you've read about her on tattle :cry:

Some of you sound like a load of trolls, im here to share an educated point of view on a person not hag them off for wearing the same knickers every day, who the hell watches out for stuff like that 🥴
signing in is just as easy to sign out cya.

no normal person leaves rollers in there hair for days on end. smelly rotten woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chelsea's always calling people crusty ass, telling them to change their dirty underwear.. but she won't change her clothes for days 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm jealous took me an hour to put a toilet seat on she did it in 5 minutes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate to sound like a broken record here as I've said it before, but millions of people (myself included) have been through some horrific things in life and don't use it as an excuse for behaving badly.

I am sorry that she was abused, BUT SO WAS I, and I'm a decent human being. I have demons, my mental health isn't great and I'm not perfect...

But it's not a bloody excuse to carry on like an utter menace.

Shes running a bath! Hooray!!

I hate the smell of that badadas stuff, my mum loves it but it makes me baulk. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I hate to sound like a broken record here as I've said it before, but millions of people (myself included) have been through some horrific things in life and don't use it as an excuse for behaving badly.

I am sorry that she was abused, BUT SO WAS I, and I'm a decent human being. I have demons, my mental health isn't great and I'm not perfect...

You know what i made a post earlier in reply to someone's comment about her having such a bad start in life etc....but then i deleted it. I was basically saying the same as you that ive been through many aspects of abuse too, my lifes not been great. Infact i can't believe i deleted my post because i basically did put exactly the same as you, that regardless of what I've been through i do not and never have spoken to ppl the way she does, i also don't have a victim and entitlement mentality as she does....that's where she and others are different as she is just not a nice person, it's as simple as that. Today in her live when she shouted "go and suck your dads ***** and your dad's probably a pedophile anyway" now that was triggering for me and prob others too, that's such a vile sick thing to say, which just proves how rotten she is inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I hate the smell of that badadas stuff, my mum loves it but it makes me baulk. 🤣
Exactly. I think many of us on here have gone through some sh!t in life and that's why we can empathise with chelsea to a certain extent, but you can't put all of her downright nastiness under the "mental health" blanket. She's her own person and has her own personality along with her mental health issues and in my opinion, im afraid its just not a nice personality at the end of the day..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There alot of us in here that got mental health and been abused and not trolls at all, just scroll past a post if ya don't agree with it like I do alot of us vent in here

I work in the Mental Health sector. Sorry, I was unaware Tattle was about a persons dirty knickers. 🥴
Have ya or suffered with mental health yaself ?

I was also abused and I live a very quiet life i don't go around shouting and screaming at strangers, and I have several mental health issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There alot of us in here that got mental health and been abused and not trolls at all, just scroll past a post if ya don't agree with it like I do alot of us vent in here

Yes, I have as a matter of fact. Its complex for different people. I ignore most of the things I disagree with but just can't fathom someone monitoring her change of underwear / hygiene routine. Doesn't mean I am claiming to be her biggest supporter.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I am just saying, if she was in care it would explain a lot of her behaviours especially if she was in a residential home, they are not the best of places to put kids and horrible things can happen. I know she exaggerates big time and tells a lot of porkies but I cant see her lying about that experience as she knows a lot about it. I don't know her personally but I know a couple of people just like her. Rejected by her parents and damaged by a horrible system which must sit in her mind everyday. Weed, beer and buying things compensate for all that tit and she wont care who she fu*ks off while she is doing it.
I'm laughing at how he/she always notices the clothes everyday without fail 🤣. But I'm starting to think you are on the wrong website if you're getting offended at comments
Exactly, i too am laughing at the same thing because if you were a regular on here you would know its a standing joke that i mention the clothes... this constant flying off the handle at everything people have to say gives me the sh1ts

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's mad how many ppl on this thread have been through abuse themselves. Energy attracts energy! That's why we've stumbled across and been drawn to her live. But just like everyone else is saying, this does not give her the right to verbally abuse ppl and say sick things to them and feel like you're entitled to ppl paying for your daily life luxurys. I think that's why many of us on here are so angry w her, as it's like "we've been through the same too, but don't go off like you".

I think when Ricksta came along and gave her the "entitlement" badge when he sent her all them castles, was a huge mistake on his part, as since then its made her greedy of wanting more and more, whilst also becoming arrogant with it. She's become obsessed w being live cos she knows it gets her views and gifts, she even said last night that she needs to go out more as that's when she gets the most views. And now she's brown-nosing CH because she does the same thing. Tiktok is a very toxic app in many ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bottom line is we dont know her true story. Even so it does not give anyone the right to verbally abuse people on a live. Maybe scial media is not the place for her if she cannot control her outbursts due to mental health.

Perhaps you should leave this thread because seems to me like you are now the one harping on ONE comment

sorry but are you watching the same lives as us?? Because you are going on about a knickers comment yet Chelsea is the one who is spewing the filthy comments to people on her lives about their hygiene...HENCE we are making a note because she is a hypocrite!!!

Good god, have you heard the person who the thread is about? Have you heard the vile things she says. Must i make a list for you??? Then you tell me if mentioning knickers is still an issue!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.