Chelsealeeart #5 BOOYAKA in the Tattle thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What gets me is lisa is acting so ghetto and droning on about taking people out and dont wanna eff with me..yet her boyfriend can slap her around...how does that make ANY sense??????

Travellers on my side
Italian mafia on my side

😂😂😂😂😂😂
And Lisa hasn't an Italian bone in her body, and I hate how everyone claims to be Irish now too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And in the middle of the dramatic ranting, that airhead Louisa is in the comments "Oh what flavour is your elf bar", "Lisa what's this song" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lisa thinking she's Italian because she's had a couple tesco microwave lasagnes in her time

• Haha
Reactions: 20
did i just hear lisa say chelsey is getting cancelled and saying big up elsa.

Reactions: 5
What gets me is lisa is acting so ghetto and droning on about taking people out and dont wanna eff with me..yet her boyfriend can slap her around...how does that make ANY sense??????

Travellers on my side
Italian mafia on my side

😂😂😂😂😂😂
I reckon she’s got some mind benders in that cup you know she was all peace and light now she’s the raging bull. She literally just said “my man smashes me mate” niiiiiice! These two are made for each other really they’re both barmy. I couldn’t sit there for two hours just talking into my phone screen to a bunch of strangers it’s so weird. I’d get bored of seeing my own face and hearing my voice

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Chelsea is scared, pretending she can’t go live with Lisa. Lisa is raging and getting more worked up by the minute. Repeating herself the whole time.
They are both as bad as each other.

• Haha
When Chelsea live is quiet then you go over to lisa ha ha how crazy.

I wonder if requests genuinely aren't working.

My hubby thinks I've lost the plot 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.