Chelsealeeart #5 BOOYAKA in the Tattle thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg she blocked that Tim gifts her loads wouldn't send anymore the nasty betch blocked him 😀 hope the other twits stopt gifting her now duh πŸ™„

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I saw her earlier when she was telling people to send a pearl if they wanted to be mod. This one girl asked could she be mod & said that she gifts her loads. Leanne said, yes you do, but you need to send me a pearl now, and repeated this a few times. Eventually the girl sent a pearl & the silly cow said well now you need to send me another one (in that horrible cocky tone that she uses). How cruel can you be.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She is shouting for more money now or she is going to Insta. What a horrible creature she is

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have seen her say before send gifts for a mod & she said not them you need to send the big gifts πŸ˜’

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
1644361536329.jpeg

there is another tiktokkernarcissist trying to start a petition to get tattle taken down. Seems to be the β€˜narcissists’ that want it gone!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.