Chelsealeeart #5 BOOYAKA in the Tattle thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she went off live at like 1am and then was back on at 6am, how and WHY?!

Oh my god, Lisa is live and someone asked “Where’s Chelsea?” And she went “Who?”. So clearly that friendship is over.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s just been talking about how she
Shes back on live with morning, making tea, has no sugar. Good god that whistling kettle is loud!!!! Someone actually pranked her when they sent her that thing🤣🤣🤣....she has just blocked peaches! Shes got that headscarf around her body now, neck pillow..the state!! "I was pissed as a parrot last night, im going to look gorgeous today, its a good thing i didnt drink too much" 🤣😂😂😂😂
Good god where does she get the energy from? I'm defo sure she takes other drugs with the energy she has, oh she was smashed last night the daft div

Reactions: 7
Lisa on live just now and someone's asked about chelsea.. "Chelsea who??" was her reply 🤣

I can’t believe she went off live at like 1am and then was back on at 6am, how and WHY?!

Oh my god, Lisa is live and someone asked “Where’s Chelsea?” And she went “Who?”. So clearly that friendship is over.

Sorry didn't see your post! Hilarious though

Reactions: 6
A man knocked on hers once not sure what time it was must been around 2am, asking her to keep quiet nicely cause his son was a have a fit and she was making him worst, she looked a bit concerned then about few mins after she couldn't stop laughing about it 🤬 and carried on playing loud music

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Lisa on live just now and someone's asked about chelsea.. "Chelsea who??" was her reply 🤣
So Chelsea's been lying then again, as i even remember last night she answered someones comment asking if she spoken to Lisa and Chels replied "yes she's fine i spoken to her earlier" I bet they've not spoken since

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Chelsea's been lying then again, as i even remember last night she answered someones comment asking if she spoken to Lisa and Chels replied "yes she's fine i spoken to her earlier" I bet they've not spoken since
Lisa doesn't need someone like her she toxic she got enough problems of her own, I do hope she defo has nothing do with her now, she a malpaltive lier she makes me cringe

Reactions: 10
Lisa seems too nice to have been hanging around with Leanne.
She knew what chelsea was like, just find it strange that she is suprised at her behaviour and has now shunned her..

Lisa doesn't need someone like her she toxic she got enough problems of her own, I do hope she defo has nothing do with her now, she a malpaltive lier she makes me cringe
You remember lisa was egging chelsea on as well..

A man knocked on hers once not sure what time it was must been around 2am, asking her to keep quiet nicely cause his son was a have a fit and she was making him worst, she looked a bit concerned then about few mins after she couldn't stop laughing about it 🤬 and carried on playing loud music
Must be the same guy from last time when ezra was there...

Reactions: 3
She knew what chelsea was like, just find it strange that she is suprised at her behaviour and has now shunned her..

Ive got a feeling lisa isnt surprised at chelsea's behaviour, its the fact that it's dented Lisa's own image. I think that Lisa's just as selfish as chelsea but is better at acting

Reactions: 9

must have happened a few times then I didn't see that one whem Ezra was there

Ive got a feeling lisa isnt surprised at chelsea's behaviour, its the fact that it's dented Lisa's own image. I think that Lisa's just as selfish as chelsea but is better at acting
How long have they known each other someone said met on tt ? So much crap comes out their gobs dont know what believe, when leanne went over Lisa's, good god 🙈 strip her top just in her bra and flashed her titties at us, her fella omfg lol and leanne didn't give a flying duck so messed up not normal behaviour from the pair of em

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Lisa is live on tiktok avoiding questions about chelsea.
Who pops up 'Old man Mickey' 🤢

Lisa is confused as to how is he mod, prob chelsea made him mod.

Lisa having a calming girly chat about makeup fashion and art and this old man is in the comments. Move yourself Mickey !!!

Chelsea just joined the live they seem like fine mates. But who knows.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

How long have they known each other someone said met on tt ? So much crap comes out their gobs dont know what believe, when leanne went over Lisa's, good god 🙈 strip her top just in her bra and flashed her titties at us, her fella omfg lol and leanne didn't give a flying duck so messed up not normal behaviour from the pair of em
Yes it was so bizarre how quickly lisa turned into chelsea!!! When lisa was at chelseas she was behaving fine. That night when chelsea came over its like she morphed into someone else!! Never seen her act like that!!

Reactions: 8

Yeah i think they met on tiktok a couple of years ago. Your vibe attracts your tribe and all that..!

Reactions: 5

Lisa having a calming girly chat about makeup fashion and art and this old man is in the comments. Move yourself Mickey !!!

Funny how clout chaser micky joins and then chelsea joins... what does he keep on hovering in young womens lives for??? Creepy vibes!!! I guess lisa is just keeping it cordial with chelsea for the live. Why chelsea has to pop onto her live to say hello when she can just phone her is beyond me!!!

Good god where does she get the energy from? I'm defo sure she takes other drugs with the energy she has, oh she was smashed last night the daft div
She's def on something other than weed
Funny how clout chaser micky joins and then chelsea joins... what does he keep on hovering in young womens lives for??? Creepy vibes!!! I guess lisa is just keeping it cordial with chelsea for the live. Why chelsea has to pop onto her live to say hello when she can just phone her is beyond me!!!
That Mickey was the one hanging around on elsafrosts lives too (before she got sent down) another ones who's life seems to revolve around TT 🙄

• Sick

Hows that creepy man micky what he writes to lisa...🤢... does his wife know he sits watching and chatting to women on tt...creep!

Hows that creepy man micky what he writes to lisa...🤢... does his wife know he sits watching and chatting to women on tt...creep!
Imagine him watching and drooling when chelsea strips down🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I've warmed to Lisa she seems like a normal person with regular life issues and mental health. She actually has decent art work. Interacts with her viewers.

I think what we saw when she was with Chelsea was her trying to fit in... when your with certain people you tend to act like them.🤷‍♀️

Obviously I don't know much about Lisa's background to make me dislike her. Anyone got info about her? 😀

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.