Chelsealeeart #5 BOOYAKA in the Tattle thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the pubs ect know whats she is like after all she is all over social media being famous you know lol. leanne feeley you re not welcome anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dickheads on there put bad reviews on the pubs website bloody idiots 🤬

I'm laughing me head off karma haha sob sob 😭 😂 🤣

Was hilarious 😂
It`s ok the pub can get the comments deleted. her followers can ruin a business making false claims.

Reactions: 4
Why she blaming it on trolls they defo all communicate the bars and pubs in the area so basically she will be banned from the whole area if they check there system

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All the pubs ect know whats she is like after all she is all over social media being famous you know lol. leanne feeley you re not welcome anywhere.
People saying she pays all the time bollocks haha 😄 this had made my day haha, qnd saying discrimination pissa haha 😄 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she actually not pay? I've never seen her not pay before but only been watching her a few weeks

Reactions: 3
Even the other day she was walking past places saying she’s banned laughing and now she’s shocked she’s bannned every where in a 5 mile distance

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What was the pub called she was in ?

Does she actually not pay? I've never seen her not pay before but only been watching her a few weeks
twice I seen her try not pay she did walk out from.one the other week and didn't pay

Reactions: 5
Chelsealeeartroots1

Why wouldn't she just leave instead of making it worse for herself! Word travels, that's all I'm going to say!
What an absolute sh1t show!!!

She is only telling all her minions to leave a bad review for the place...and that is exactly why she gets barred!!!! To be fair she moans about food, takes off service charge, drinks, gets loud, films people, mocks people...who wants that on their pub/restaurant.??? She said you made me have bipolar now...FFS....😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
well done for recognising what works for your and working on it. You’re absolutely right, it’s very much down to the individual and how they choose to move forward in life. Just to be clear I wasn’t trying to justify Chelsea’s bad behaviour in any way, just that I think she does has issues which her substance problems make worse. Which is why it would be so important for her to do would she could to avoid those behaviours. But you’re right she doesn’t recognise her faults or bad decisions, just blames others, so she’s unlikely to get better.
Oh no I know you were not justifying. I don't totally think she's always in a position to help herself as she has no one else around her.
I guess it's difficult for us to judge with not knowing her past.
At least we all know we wouldn't be racist or nasty.
I was just wild & self sabotaging 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.