Chelsealeeart #5 BOOYAKA in the Tattle thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can i just add as the hygiene police...SHE IS WEARING THE SAME TROUSERS FROM YESTERDAY AND WHAT SHE SLEPT IN...OMG🤯🤮
Poor hygiene is one of main symptoms of poor mental health

As someone who has actively been being stalked since 2019... I don't put ANYTHING on the Internet under my name any more, perhaps the odd meme or something. This is really the only place I interact with anyone!

Another one of the reasons she f*cks me off so much, filming people without their consent. If she filmed me, for example and my stalker saw it, well that's me in big trouble and I wouldn't even know it was coming.

I have been dipping in and out here and there but mostly getting the tea from you lovely lot. (THANK YOU GUZZLER.88, FOR THAT VIDEO!! 🤣)

Shes boring, she's making me feel genuinely angry now, I've said some horrible things on here that I don't feel great about and I'm not that kind of person. That business with Lisa the other week broke my heart unto a million pieces on Lisa's behalf. No matter what, she didn't and doesn't deserve the life she is in with that man and 'friends' like Leanne.

I was watching some crime Doc the other day and the perpetrator had cluster B personality disorder/s (?), I read into it a bit and thought it was rather familiar... what do you think?

Sorry for the essay!!

I really recommend a little break from Leanne here and there, it does your soul good not consuming her toxic cycle of rambling day in/day out.

BOOYAKA, HENCE, IN THE BOOYAKA!!
View attachment 1060317
Sorry to hear about your stalker, that's horrendous! Christ!
As for Leanne's diagnosis (speaking from a professional standpoint), she is the type of person who will grate on people as she is unmedicated, she gets her kicks out of being an exhibitionist, any form of attention is and will always be validating to her. It's best people stop watching her who have difficulty comprehending the logic in what she does as there is none. What we are seeing is a prime example of a person in the depths of despair with little to no human interaction aside from her coffees daily. Of course, I understand peoples anger, however, it's unsurprising to me as I work and study this sort of behaviour regularly and you would be surprised how common such traits are with unmedicated people. Not an excuse, but a clear lack of medical and professional help.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

As for Leanne's diagnosis (speaking from a professional standpoint), she is the type of person who will grate on people as she is unmedicated, she gets her kicks out of being an exhibitionist, any form of attention is and will always be validating to her. It's best people stop watching her who have difficulty comprehending the logic in what she does as there is none. What we are seeing is a prime example of a person in the depths of despair with little to no human interaction aside from her coffees daily. Of course, I understand peoples anger, however, it's unsurprising to me as I work and study this sort of behaviour regularly and you would be surprised how common such traits are with unmedicated people. Not an excuse, but a clear lack of medical and professional help.
Thank you 💓
It's frustrating, for sure. I feel like she is being failed, mainly by herself but surely her doctor can see that she is so severely unwell?

I think aswell for me, I know someone very like her. Same story with the kids but they are much younger.
(I can't say more than that because I'm really giving myself away to anyone who knows me who might read here!! 🤣)
From the family side of things, to watch someone you love act like this is a killer. That's why I get so passionate about people leaving her family alone, trust me when I say they have been through enough... ESPECIALLY HER KIDS!

The impact it will have on them having a mum like her 😪 I really do think behind the mental illness, she is a horrible woman! I feel terrible for thinking and saying so, but as I've said before. Her illness is no excuse for racism/ableism/ etc etc.

And no witch has any excuse for eating food like she does. 🤣

Henceyaka in the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
oh that’s nothing new for her, she regularly wears things for days on end. BOOYAKA hence the crusty knickers
And she has the utter cheek to keep going on about everyone elses crusty knickers and dirty bumholes 🤢

One of the things that also really wind me up is that her followers are actually the ones that are causing her more harm than good. Instead of being realistic and advising her correctly as someone who claims to love our queen shoukd, they constantly encourage her to drink, smoke, go out to get more beers, shout at people, constantly telling her to complain about things, when she does rip into people for no reason they all go on the attack with her, phone establishments or write bad reviews at places when they know absolutely JACK SH1T about the truth. Any sane person would see that chelsea will get barred even more from places because word gets around, and no one wants a sh1t stirrer in their establishment. It is actually quite sad to see how these lapdogs actually feed chelseas purse for raw entertainment. Instead of hating on the trolls, maybe realise the trolls are actually the followers!!!!! Gees you ask one simple question on her lives and you get a barrage of bullies!! Im almost sure they are almoat all kids on there, their mentality proves so!!! ! ..... someone should actually do an experiment as a "man" and carry on exactly as she does with a foul mouth and perversion...lets see how many followers that gets!!!!!

Do you think a healthy-minded individual would be happy living how she does? Bared from everywhere, no family, no friends, alone at home in front of a phone claiming to be am artist?
I dont think she is happy at all living as she does, she loves money too much to be happy with it ? I think she will do whatever it takes for views and sympathy to finance her lifestyle. I think if it wasnt so easy to get cash thrown at her by gifters then she wouldnt be doing any of this social media. As she always says i can make more money selling my .......if you dont gift me. This morning she was saying she is employed by tik tock🤣

If she was in a "mental institution" as she claims, wouldnt they do follow ups with her? Would they just allow her to sit in a council flat in a bad state of mind? Mixing her with sane people to aggrevate. Im just asking as i am not familiar with proceedings..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you 💓
It's frustrating, for sure. I feel like she is being failed, mainly by herself but surely her doctor can see that she is so severely unwell?

I think as well for me, I know someone very like her. The same story with the kids but they are much younger.
(I can't say more than that because I'm giving myself away to anyone who knows me who might read here!! 🤣)
From the family side of things, to watch someone you love to act like this is a killer. That's why I get so passionate about people leaving her family alone, trust me when I say they have been through enough... ESPECIALLY HER KIDS!

The impact it will have on them having a mum like her 😪 I do think behind the mental illness, she is a horrible woman! I feel terrible for thinking and saying so, but as I've said before. Her illness is no excuse for racism/ableism/ etc etc.

And no witch has any excuse for eating food as she does. 🤣

Henceyaka in the place.
She is failing herself but again, that's typical of someone in denial, poor mental/spiritual/physical hygiene. Its incredibly difficult for people to sympathise with such behaviour, which is why there are professionals in place to do so. Most regular people simply wouldn't want any association with someone like that, as they wouldn't have the tools. People tend to project, so all of the abuse and hatred we see is a reflection of how she's feeling deep down. I do believe TT should permanently ban vulnerable, and or abusive individuals as ethically it's just wrong on every level. It becomes a money racket and exploitative. A little bit like Big brother.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If she was in a "mental institution" as she claims, wouldnt they do follow ups with her? Would they just allow her to sit in a council flat in a bad state of mind? Mixing her with sane people to aggrevate. Im just asking as i am not familiar with proceedings..
not necessarily. In theory yes you’re right and there should be check ins for those they’ve encountered previously who are considered vulnerable etc - but mental health services have been cut so much they’re on their arse. They can barely manage active patients so it wouldn’t surprise if they didn’t have time/resource to check in on those not on their radar. Chelsea behaves badly and screams at people in pubs but she’s not physically violent against anyone (as far as I know) or threatening to jump off bridges etc so she might not be deemed high risk.

Reactions: 8
I have mental health issues and im supposed to see my mental health team every 3 months but I've cancelled the past 2 years, and nobody checked up on me , so it's easy to avoid ,but I still take my meds etc . Leanne was taking meds before be cause she took them on live a few times.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Morning girls/guys 💕

I have mental health issues and im supposed to see my mental health team every 3 months but I've cancelled the past 2 years, and nobody checked up on me , so it's easy to avoid ,but I still take my meds etc . Leanne was taking meds before be cause she took them on live a few times.
I am sure she said last year she throws them in the bin, so gets prescription then bins the meds so her doc probably thinks she takes them.

Reactions: 2
Thank you 💓

I think aswell for me, I know someone very like her. Same story with the kids but they are much younger.
(I can't say more than that because I'm really giving myself away to anyone who knows me who might read here!! 🤣)
From the family side of things, to watch someone you love act like this is a killer. That's why I get so passionate about people leaving her family alone, trust me when I say they have been through enough... ESPECIALLY HER KIDS!

The impact it will have on them having a mum like her 😪 I really do think behind the mental illness, she is a horrible woman! I feel terrible for thinking and saying so, but as I've said before. Her illness is no excuse for racism/ableism/ etc etc.

Henceyaka in the place.
pci
Thank you 💓

Henceyaka in the place.
I agree she evil behind the mental illness I used to know someone like her, I have seen someone on tik tok put a picture up of leannes mum 😡 she better not be in here @abiyatchlikeme

Wow thats so wrong they should be seeing u and make sure ya ok, didn't ya even have a phone call off em ? What pills did she used to take? she has said lots of times she never takes any medication and only gets them cause of her benefits ? Don't know what believe anymore she keeps changing her mind and says summit else she doesn't know what true herself sometime believing her own lies its actually sad 😔

Morning girls/guys 💕

I am sure she said last year she throws them in the bin, so gets prescription then bins the meds so her doc probably thinks she takes them.
She did say that and just gets them so the benefit people think she takes them too

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
You know me the hygiene police 🤣🤣🤣..well im reporting that SHE IS STILL WEARING THOSE TROUSERS!!! that is 3 full days and 2 nights ...🤢...
Booyaka in the knickers!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This is due to I believe that once someone with mental health becomes an adult the only people that can intervene and section them is either the police the hospital or themselves, my ex has mental health out mental health unit is so short staffed and when he does eventually go in mostly via the police he is never in long enough! When out he thinks his fine and stops mess no one to make sure he takes them it’s the sad truth about adult mental health not enough help and support

Reactions: 3
That vile c*** just shouted to everyone in her live "your dad's probably a pedophile" not one person batted an eyelid in the comments and said anything about it, apart from me, although yes i was triggered. Just cos she aint got a weed to smoke the horrible vile b****.

And all these previous comments about her "supposed" MH issues...blah,blah,blah...this is not a mental illness this is a dark dark soul, she was born this way and no amount of medication will change her

Reactions: 13
That vile c*** just shouted to everyone in her live "your dad's probably a pedophile" not one person batted an eyelid in the comments and said anything about it, apart from me, although yes i was triggered. Just cos she aint got a weed to smoke the horrible vile b****.

And all these previous comments about her "supposed" MH issues...blah,blah,blah...this is not a mental illness this is a dark dark soul, she was born this way and no amount of medication will change her
A dark soul?

Yes a dark soul. Some people are just not very nice people and she is one of them.
That's what I'm saying, and ppl in her live coming out w "your amazing Chelsea don't change for anyone" Their comments make me feel physically sick, as she's such a horrible person in every respect. She's come out w some of the most hurtful, disgusting, vile, triggering things to ppl in the live, how tf she is still allowed on tiktok idk

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A lot of the damage stems from her childhood. A broken home, no boundaries, her mother was running a pub and failed to protect her from abuse, when she told her mother about the abuse she ignored her. She has had no positive role models in her life and no stability HENCE she has attachment issues and has struggled when bringing up her own children and keeping friends. She has also been through the care system which can be horrific for any kid especially in the years when she was in care. Kids know their rights these days. The reason she gorges on food is probably also due to neglect. She knows her parents havent been there for her with the right support when she needed it and she remains loyal to them. I know a lot people who throw their meds in the bin because it makes them feel like a zombie. Its muche better doing weed and beer and throwing caition to the wind. No troll or horrible comments can phase her because it can never be as bad as what she went through as a little girl.

Reactions: 11
A lot of the damage stems from her childhood. A broken home, no boundaries, her mother was running a pub and failed to protect her from abuse, when she told her mother about the abuse she ignored her. She has had no positive role models in her life and no stability HENCE she has attachment issues and has struggled when bringing up her own children and keeping friends. She has also been through the care system which can be horrific for any kid especially in the years when she was in care. Kids know their rights these days. The reason she gorges on food is probably also due to neglect. She knows her parents havent been there for her with the right support when she needed it and she remains loyal to them. I know a lot people who throw their meds in the bin because it makes them feel like a zombie. Its muche better doing weed and beer and throwing caition to the wind. No troll or horrible comments can phase her because it can never be as bad as what she went through as a little girl.
Was she actually in care though ? Seeing to many different things said on tt in here and what she says out her lying gob , do ya know leanne personally ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.