Chelsealeeart #5 BOOYAKA in the Tattle thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw that lucyisacheat stream.. such psycho obsessive behaviour.
Def needs reporting.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Lucyisacheat actually thinks she’s doing something and that people care if she/he blocks people 😂 can’t even show her face

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Lucyisacheat actually thinks she’s doing something and that people care if she/he blocks people 😂 can’t even show her face
She sounds a right twit just been on her live think she trying to be like chelsea Harwood

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Glad to see there is a thread for this woman. I cant stand her and cant understand why so many people like her.

Its so disrespectful how she shows people like the homeless and vulnerable during her lives

Reactions: 13
Glad to see there is a thread for this woman. I cant stand her and cant understand why so many people like her.

Its so disrespectful how she shows people like the homeless and vulnerable during her lives
I guess we all feel like mugs. Personally, I’m busting my arse working 13 hours shifts and see her begging for money for being a racist, homophobic alcoholic and she’s eating and drinking around Pimlico and having her nails done?! duck that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I guess we all feel like mugs. Personally, I’m busting my arse working 13 hours shifts and see her begging for money for being a racist, homophobic alcoholic and she’s eating and drinking around Pimlico and having her nails done?! duck that.
Same!! So many ppl struggling these days, and she wants to get up at what o clock, go live and demand ppl put her money in her paypal to pay for her drink, smoke, eating out, nails, paint etc etc....every day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
it is tit. But remember she’s awful with money and spunks it as quick as she gets it. There have been so many times when her card gets declined, or she argues with restaurants until they take off the service charge, or she purposefully starts a fight with a waiter so they kick her out and she doesn’t have to pay the bill. And then she’s begging for money again. That to me is a mug, a mess. Not people making an honest living who put their bills and responsibilities first.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That to me is a mug, a mess. Not people making an honest living who put their bills and responsibilities first.
No, the ppl who gift her and send her money on a daily are the mugs, they're allowing her to carry on with this entitlement attitude she has, banging on about shopping at Waitrose and putting ppl down who wear charity shop clothes. She gets up at what 'o clock and knows she can rely on her TikTok 'mugs' to supply her with whatever she wants throughout the day. Some of these ppl sending her money are very vulnerable too

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
No, the ppl who gift her and send her money on a daily are the mugs, they're allowing her to carry on with this entitlement attitude she has, banging on about shopping at Waitrose and putting ppl down who wear charity shop clothes. She gets up at what 'o clock and knows she can rely on her TikTok 'mugs' to supply her with whatever she wants throughout the day. Some of these ppl sending her money are very vulnerable too
yep didn’t say they weren’t. But I think Chelsea is a mug too, and my main point was I don’t think anyone who struggles to pay their bills seeing her go mad in Harrods etc should feel bad because she’s a mess herself.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.