Chelsea Ferguson #6 Took the boyfriend on holiday to Tenerief, how long before she's calling him a thief?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
apparently she got outed on another thread x
Yeah but she came on here posting on two accounts at the same time didn’t she?

personally I thought being so invested in an exes new girlfriend and constantly writing what she was was a bit ….. much for an ex girlfriend😆

Reactions: 7

personally I thought being so invested in an exes new girlfriend and constantly writing what she was was a bit ….. much for an ex girlfriend😆
think it was speculation to the 2 accounts and not actually confirmed. I know what you mean tho about being OTT. Don’t think she’s replied since someone called her sasha? X

Reactions: 1
My question was going to be how many of you on this thread are actually in Teesside?
cos seems to be a lot of people she’s pissed off 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hpool here myself 🤫
I'm very local to hartlepool... but don't support their footy team 😋

Reactions: 4
No I'm no ex girlfriend
I don't know Charlie however I think I do know some of his friends from teeside Stockton mainly
I know John through mutual friends
I know Chelsea also through mutual friends and also from a couple nights out back in the day
Never liked her don't think many do
One of my friends know John and his parents very well won't say much don't want to give her away

I'm actually from Newcastle live in Newcastle and as I say mutual friends between the two
Still need to fully catch up with this thread but I am new here so understand the speculation
I come here from Charlotte Dawson thread who is also another terrible mother

Reactions: 11
think it was speculation to the 2 accounts and not actually confirmed. I know what you mean tho about being OTT. Don’t think she’s replied since someone called her sasha? X
Whoever she is, I really liked her and hope she brings all of her tea back very soon! & if it was Sasha, I like her too 🙂

Reactions: 10
I don't believe it was Sasha, only reason being is she said her business got outted and the business account was recieving DMs on Instagram

Reactions: 5
Whoever she is, I really liked her and hope she brings all of her tea back very soon! & if it was Sasha, I like her too 🙂
i don’t think it was Sasha but i think its someone who they both know. Idk sometimes it was a bit OTT considering she says she’s got a husband etc 🤣

I don't believe it was Sasha, only reason being is she said her business got outted and the business account was recieving DMs on Instagram
yes I think the same thing. But I do think its someone who knows them both. Tbh I think Chels is clever enough to work out who

i don’t think it was Sasha but i think its someone who they both know. Idk sometimes it was a bit OTT considering she says she’s got a husband etc 🤣

yes I think the same thing. But I do think its someone who knows them both. Tbh I think Chels is clever enough to work out who
it was the ‘i could have Charlie back if I wanted’ and putting him and Chelsea as her pfp even tho she apparently had slept with him 😂 I wouldn’t dream of putting a lad I’d slept with as my pfp then writing all over his new girlfriends thread 😂 cringee

Reactions: 6
it was the ‘i could have Charlie back if I wanted’ and putting him and Chelsea as her pfp even tho she apparently had slept with him 😂 I wouldn’t dream of putting a lad I’d slept with as my pfp then writing all over his new girlfriends thread 😂 cringee
i think we are on about the same post. The long one proper going in for her? If so that’s when I thought it was a bit bizarre. I get the vibe of them also wanting just as much validation as chelsea with the ‘i got a new car a house a holiday in space of 3 months and a loving husband’ just dont think i’d give that mych of a tit about charlie if that was me

Reactions: 9

I dunno, I really enjoyed the tea! That’s part of the magic of Tattle, finding a thread about someone you know/used to know and spilling said tea. ☕ I know one of the people from one of the most popular threads on here, but when I posted on it I was given a ban warning for saying too much, so haven’t posted since. I just watch from the wings instead. I do love the irl connections though, that’s what helps us see past these influencer/celeb fake personas they put online. Hope we get more like her on here.

Reactions: 15
I dunno, I really enjoyed the tea! That’s part of the magic of Tattle, finding a thread about someone you know/used to know and spilling said tea. ☕ I know one of the people from one of the most popular threads on here, but when I posted on it I was given a ban warning for saying too much, so haven’t posted since. I just watch from the wings instead. I do love the irl connections though, that’s what helps us see past these influencer/celeb fake personas they put online. Hope we get more like her on here.
there was only so much she was willing to share tho. Theres only so many times you can boast about having sex with her boyfriend and being able to have him back

Reactions: 4
Don’t worry, Charlie will be here soon x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
there was only so much she was willing to share tho. Theres only so many times you can boast about having sex with her boyfriend and being able to have him back
But she could only share certain things so she didn’t expose her identity. So it made sense to me. I personally liked those boasts she made though, just because they’d no doubt rile our dear Chinny!

Oh shut up ! Come on now you need to spill the ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why is this beast so desperate for people to know that Charlie licks her muff? She’s mentioned it nearly every day in her stories. What’s the agenda there?
she use to always say she doesn’t like sex and won’t have sex sober and now she’s bragging about how much she has ……… I think that when she says that stuff it is aimed at the people who pay for her content on admire me

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.