Chelsea Ferguson #6 Took the boyfriend on holiday to Tenerief, how long before she's calling him a thief?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video.. Charlie on his phone, again. Chinnys banter must be shite if he has to be on the phone in every single video or picture 😂

Reactions: 11
I wonder what she will be like when she’s back with her son… I really don’t think she wants to be a mum and that’s why she does all this excessive exercise. Hmmmm.

Reactions: 7
She missed Hendrix (substitute for her love) when she broke up for 24hrs with Charlie. They made up, and no mention of the poor boy since. Thank god John and John’s family are giving that little boy everything a child deserves in life. Even if he does show a lot of it on IG, you can see their world revolves around that little one, and how happy and content he is in their company.

Reactions: 15
Have they left the resort this all holiday? Apart from the day they fell out and when on a walk/run separately? Couldn’t think of anything WORSE how boring

Reactions: 8
Getting the feeling she’s quite vulnerable in her latest posts. I genuinely hope if it all goes to tit with Charlie (again) she has some kind of support network in place. Nobody well would behave like she’s behaving now. Sad she has no real friends or family to take her aside and look after her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Personally i think its fuckin sad that you put every part of your hol on the gram (break ups n all).
But.... first off you not gonna be on yer phone this hol, but.... .....you on yer phone.

Then.... you slagging people off for your content on the phone your not gonna be on this holiday 🤔🙄🙄🙄.

Get a fuckin life chels.
I went to the safari park last week and was barely on my phone because I was too busy having fun with my partner. Shocker, right!

Reactions: 6
Getting the feeling she’s quite vulnerable in her latest posts. I genuinely hope if it all goes to tit with Charlie (again) she has some kind of support network in place. Nobody well would behave like she’s behaving now. Sad she has no real friends or family to take her aside and look after her.
Nobody loses friends/family for nothing though… she’s had friends/family around her at one point

Reactions: 3
Hiyaaaaaa I'm here. Can't believe how quick we're moving through these threads!

If we carry on at this rate, we'll be making chinny famous on google search

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What has she posted that’s made you feel like that?Has she deleted posts? Only ones I’m seeing is her standing against the wall flashing her arse? But there’s nothing after that? Just her usual lol

Reactions: 2
At least she doesn’t try and pretend she doesn’t read here any more. 😂
The reason I think she's bullshitting is because of the amount she chooses to share on social media, but rarely anything about H. And considering she puts up videos of him in the bath, it's clear that she doesn't not post him for his own protection or privacy.

The only other explanation must be that she either just doesn't DO anything with him, or she doesn't care enough to take content.

Reactions: 8
The reason I think she's bullshitting is because of the amount she chooses to share on social media, but rarely anything about H. And considering she puts up videos of him in the bath, it's clear that she doesn't not post him for his own protection or privacy.

The only other explanation must be that she either just doesn't DO anything with him, or she doesn't care enough to take content.
She’s spent years building a following who predominantly use her content to have a w@nk. I genuinely don’t understand why she would want to show those people her son in the bath.

My Insta following is literally only people I’ve met and know well in the real world. (Sadly Chinny Insta isn’t real life!) and it still wouldn’t cross my mind to put pics/videos of my children bathing on there.

She’s lacking any form of emotional intelligence.

Reactions: 16
Don’t come for me here guys but maybe she doesn’t want to post screenshots of her FaceTiming him 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Her social media is bizarre ……. Like who is her target audience one minute it’s tits and arse and the next it is 20 slides of her son …….

She’s spent years building a following who predominantly use her content to have a w@nk. I genuinely don’t understand why she would want to show those people her son in the bath.
Agree with this 10000000%!!!! her content is mostly aimed at those people but she seems to want to have ‘normal’ content too but because of her job I guess it is hard to have both …….. if she didn’t do what she does for a living nobody would be saying anything about her mix of ‘work’ and ‘personal life’ content but her work isn’t shilling Flash mops and wax melts it’s flashing the gash and getting pumped by daddeh

Reactions: 9
I would 100% say Chelsea is the type of person who would upload a pic of her FaceTiming her son onto her story. I don’t believe for one second she’s FaceTimed him everyday 😂

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.