Chelsea Ferguson #6 Took the boyfriend on holiday to Tenerief, how long before she's calling him a thief?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest story basically shows how much of a narcissist she really is, how can you say your page is fitness based now and then in the same sentence say if people are triggered cause of EDs they should unfollow her cause it’s only about her fitness journey and how much weight SHES lost. Also wasn’t she uploading reels of her in river island clothes and dancing round a pole in her pants? How is that a fitness based page 😂 she’s delusional.

Reactions: 7
I must admit, I actually really hate Chelsea now. The more and more I watch the more I realise what a utter bleep she is. Her mam would be sick at the crappy mam she's turned out to be

Reactions: 3
She’s so gross. Pick your kid up and be a good mother. More bothered about them smelly dogs and her steps for the day.

I’m abit late but @Ccxcc definitely isn’t Sasha, because I found her Instagram pages from the thread she was outed on.

we miss you girl 🤣😘❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Unpopular opinion but I think Johns read here hence the ‘see you Saturday’. He isn’t as innocent as everyone makes out🤣
He's still the better parent. At least he has time for his son.

Hendrix has had the most amount of days out and fun in the past 11 days than in his entire 1 year with Chelsea.

😂

Ahhh another threat to come off Instagram and social media haha... do it then Chinny! Truth is, she can't because she's addicted and needs to feel liked and relevant haha

Another Fat Tits, threatening to leave instagram but doing sweet fa about it. Thr pair of them are addicted to the attention which is why they stay.
Don't put your life on public display if you don't want people commenting on it, it really is that simple

Reactions: 9
Dying at her saying she hasn’t used Twitter cause people bite her head off for everything, didn’t she used to start petty fights on there all the time? And say a lot of controversial things? I remember loads of people kicking off at her after she made comments about blackfishing and how people should just “get over it”, but oh no Chelsea is always bullied over nothing. Maybe think before you speak chinny, especially when you have such a large following 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What she'll never get because she is completely self absorbed is that yes as she always likes to say hendrix will probably never have to worry financially but what he needs more than anything is love.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Dying at her saying she hasn’t used Twitter cause people bite her head off for everything, didn’t she used to start petty fights on there all the time? And say a lot of controversial things? I remember loads of people kicking off at her after she made comments about blackfishing and how people should just “get over it”, but oh no Chelsea is always bullied over nothing. Maybe think before you speak chinny, especially when you have such a large following 🙄
I remember her having constant beef on twitter with that imogen girl who was doing well on OF. She pulled no punches in the arguing then and got her followers to go after that poor girl who im sure was only a teenager

Reactions: 4
I remember her having constant beef on twitter with that imogen girl who was doing well on OF. She pulled no punches in the arguing then and got her followers to go after that poor girl who im sure was only a teenager
Yes I think I remember that too, there were a few other people she did that to as well, and she was always making comments about people being “broke” and insulting their appearance. I remember when things ended with the guy she went to Barbados with, she attacked him on Twitter and got her followers to bombard him and his new girlfriend with abuse until he finally spoke out and said she had actually cheated on him and been seen coming out of a hotel with her ex and that’s why he’d broken up with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hahahaha howling as if she's deleted all her stories - she knows she's a terrible mam and coming across as a grade A bellend...

I found Chelsea through her interview with James English , I thought she came across soo welll , she seemed like a normal girl , who had done very well for her self , regardless of how she’d made her money. Which doesn’t bother me Fast forward 8 months wow I can completely understand why this girl gets the hate she does. As some one who has battled eating dissorders for over 15 years , yeah Chelsea I do find your account triggering. Promoting wearing a child size 12 shorts , she should be banned from Instagram. In regards to her relationship with Hendrix, as woman in in her 30s I can’t understand why she seems to want her child away from her soo much, I had twins at 20 one which was born with disability’s, i remember feeling constantly overwhelmed , and feeling like my life was over , and feeling like I’d do anything to be away from them , but that was as a young girl struggling, Chelsea is just pure selfish. All she’s interested in is her weight loss journey

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Unpopular opinion but I think Johns read here hence the ‘see you Saturday’. He isn’t as innocent as everyone makes out🤣
Maybe it’s not about being ‘innocent’ he could just be really pissed off with her priorities, I know I would be.

Another dirty delete from chinny? 😂. Why say something then delete it
No way!! I just went to have a swatch… anyone got any screenshots knowing it would end up deleted? So basically she’s said for people to unfollow her if they have an ED? It’s all about her fitness journey. People just love her, but then she is also saying she’s going to come off social media? What else did I miss? 😂

Last edited:
John’s latest video! ❤ The love in that kids eyes for his Father. 😭 I wonder if John and his family hate handing him back to Chinny?

• Heart
I’m going to get absolutely slated for this BUT I’m getting really bad vibes from her guy and her relationship atm. I was in a domestic violence relationship and I would always tell family and friends our latest argument was my fault (even after I’d been beaten black and blue), I was always made to feel by him it was my fault, id drank too much or id spoken to someone for too long, and it was me who was going to stop drinking to avoid setting him off. I really do hope I’m wrong but her latest story how she said it was her fault because she’s dramatic it really rubbed me the wrong way. I hope she’s safe
I completely agree. I hope it’s not the case but she’s portrayed herself to be extremely vulnerable and easily controlled from what she’s mentioned from previous relationships. I’m not going to say this is what happens with all abusers but they do tend to look for people who show cracks mentally.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.