Chelsea Ferguson #6 Took the boyfriend on holiday to Tenerief, how long before she's calling him a thief?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread here - https://tattle.life/threads/chelsea...-ok-tho-i-have-a-drug-dealer-in-my-bed.29307/

Recap-

Chelsea has taken the love of her life on holiday, they’ve broken up and got back together already.

Chelsea insisted she wasn’t going to look at her phone, and has since addressed everyone and their granny on Instagram and tattle.

Chelsea wears a Hendrix necklace around her neck the whole holiday, just to remind her she actually does have a son.

As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry to be a bit off topic of Chelsea, but can someone explain why new threads get made? I’ve not been on tattle very long & I get confused when a new thread is done, or like when people start to create them is it when there is a certain amount of pages so we can get a recap?🤔

Why would you stand and pose just for the reflection when she’s on about a perfume 🤔
This post was all about herself (as always) nothing to do with the perfume
Of Course it was, she’s even put on an attention seeking pose to. As always it’s all about Chelsea

Reactions: 3
Let’s vote: who would win in a fight?

Like = Chelsea’s fivehead
Heart react = Charlie’s blockhead

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm s
Sorry to be a bit off topic of Chelsea, but can someone explain why new threads get made? I’ve not been on tattle very long & I get confused when a new thread is done, or like when people start to create them is it when there is a certain amount of pages so we can get a recap?🤔
After 1000 comments the thread gets locked, I'm guessing so people can pick and choose when they wanna catch up from, not sure the reason why but yeah at 1000 the thread gets locked it's tattle rules I think x

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1254709Howling lots of men in the strip club 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 yeh gnna go buy it now totally influenced 🤡
I mean, does she even stop for a second to think who her target audience actually is? Can you imagine some hapless lad buying that for his Missus? ‘Some stripper on Instagram said all the blokes down the strip club loved it. Happy birthday babe!’ Or even worse, ‘This was suggested to me by a stripper/who’s also one of the world’s least caring Mum’s, so Happy Mother’s Day Mum!’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
New photo with the caption “you glow when you’re happy” ahhh yes when you’re hundreds of miles away from your son with a man you’ve known 2 minutes, pure bliss 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘You glow when you’re happy’ ok hun you spent all yesterday crying and fuming and broke up with your fella of 4 weeks on holiday. You sound bloody ecstatic 🤣

Reactions: 14
Personally i think its fuckin sad that you put every part of your hol on the gram (break ups n all).
But.... first off you not gonna be on yer phone this hol, but.... .....you on yer phone.

Then.... you slagging people off for your content on the phone your not gonna be on this holiday 🤔🙄🙄🙄.

Get a fuckin life chels.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.