Chelsea Ferguson #6 Took the boyfriend on holiday to Tenerief, how long before she's calling him a thief?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she be any more obvious she doesn't want her child?
Poor kid will still be with his dad when she gets home cause she'll need to relax with the stress of travelling then he'll be shipped off to nursery and in bed by 6 when she does get him back. I feel for that little boy when she's got the holiday blues and missing lover boy, H will be bounced to bed as soon as he finishes nursery because she needs some "me time"

Reactions: 10
how do you know this?
Let's just see if she can prove me wrong
No I'm not John
I'm also not Charlie
I know them both and I have mutual friends with both
As far as I'm aware she hasn't rang every day of corse I don't have solid proof but I don't know why it would be a lie ; she's the only liar 🤥

I use the term friends lightly as we all know she doesn't have many friends
This has mainly come from johns acquaintances

Reactions: 10
Most important years of a child’s life is the first 3 or so… and she acts the best man cos she’s got investments for him when he’s older!
Him being so young doesn’t matter then, poor thing he doesn’t know if she’s coming or going

Reactions: 6
Let's just see if she can prove me wrong
No I'm not John
I'm also not Charlie
I know them both and I have mutual friends with both
As far as I'm aware she hasn't rang every day of corse I don't have solid proof but I don't know why it would be a lie ; she's the only liar 🤥

I use the term friends lightly as we all know she doesn't have many friends
This has mainly come from johns acquaintances
i was only asking as you said it like a fact rather than speculation

Reactions: 2
My question was going to be how many of you on this thread are actually in Teesside?
cos seems to be a lot of people she’s pissed off 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hpool here myself 🤫

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.