Chelsea Ferguson #6 Took the boyfriend on holiday to Tenerief, how long before she's calling him a thief?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me it’s just the overall lack of even acknowledging his existence. There was no mention of her talking about him, not once! Not even just to say aww I had a lovely little FaceTime with Hendrix it was so nice to see him. There’s nothing other than when she fell out with ‘Daddeh’ and it was ‘miss you Hendrix’. I just think it’s really sad.

Reactions: 9
I would 100% say Chelsea is the type of person who would upload a pic of her FaceTiming her son onto her story. I don’t believe for one second she’s FaceTimed him everyday 😂
100% she uploads every second of her day onto Instagram. Where has she had the time to FaceTime him when she’s been getting drunk by the pool all day, then in bed with Charlie, and out in the evenings? Not to mention the endless gym boomerangs. Feel like she’d have deffo put something up about it if she had, she’s just posted it because she reads here and she doesn’t want people thinking she’s a tit mum, even though she is 😂

Reactions: 4
She says she misses H...

She'll get back in the morning and I bet rather than spending the day with her baby he will be in nursery whilst this selfish witch is on her peloton....and then he will be in bed by 6.30pm...

Reactions: 5
So theres the answer. Any surprise? Absolutely not. I seriously believe she is a nasty cow when she’s had a drink. She drinks very regularly hence the very regularly fallings out with people

Reactions: 6
I’d be asking myself why SO MANY (in Chelsea’s own words) people have a problem with me, what am I doing that’s making people react that way - not just ah they’re so jealous of me.

Reactions: 8
How is she not closing her move rings?! I’m a lazy fat witch but I’ve still closed all of my move rings this month - through running around after my kids though rather than in a gym like Chinny.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen Charlie's story where she's walking back to him in a bikini? She literally has no shape - no curves etc. She looks like a man trying to be a woman. And her face looks awful.

Reactions: 10
Why is this beast so desperate for people to know that Charlie licks her muff? She’s mentioned it nearly every day in her stories. What’s the agenda there?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Why is this beast so desperate for people to know that Charlie licks her muff? She’s mentioned it nearly every day in her stories. What’s the agenda there?
She’s like a teenager who’s just started having sex and is bragging about it to all her mates. Except she’s got no mates ti brag to, so chucks it online.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.