Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gmarsh28

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

πŸ‘… I wanna be like Charlotte from Geordie shore, when infact I’m just the local whore πŸ‘…

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Ccxcc

Helloooo 🀭🀭🀭 Wow πŸ˜‚ this thread is crazy!
⚠Long post apologies ⚠
I love the speculation cos like Iv just read someone say that's what tattles all about!! Anyways yeah soooo

HELLO FELLOW TROLLS πŸ˜‚ Sorry Iv been gone! I'll be honest I just needed a little break from my phone I did previously mention someone posted on Instagram with my business account πŸ‘€ I also read here my personal insta was posted but I don't think that's me as I don't have insta and Havnt had it for well before this πŸ˜‡πŸ‘€ I only came back here today as I had half an hour to myself my nosey ness got the better of me 😱😱😱

But I'll move on... this last week I just took a step back and stopped obsessing over my bloody phone!! I was becoming far to invested in threads πŸ˜‚ I suffer with BPD if anyone knows or has it you'll know sometimes when we obsess we just can't help ourselves!! It's a horrible trait to have but recognising it and changing it (by staying off here and social media) im feeling better! I was going to just lurk and not comment as obviously gossiping with yous isn't worth my livelihood! But then I read some of the comments and I just feel like I would like to address them πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Firstly NOOOO I'm really not Sasha!! Yes I know her from many moons ago I'll admit that! However she doesn't know I comment here well she might if she's on here herself but no I'm not her and that's why yes at times I have defended her I didn't think that was against tattle rules I apologise if it is!

Secondly I have said this before but I will say it again I AM NOT CHARLIES EX!!! I get that some people might think that just cos you have slept with someone that you are automatically the ex am really really not!! Sex was sex when I was younger people don't agree but that's the way it was, I literally have said this already aswell but we knew each other, we ended up speaking and messaging for a few weeks we slept together not saying once not saying more than because I don't want to give myself away even more but yes it was just sex and again I have said It didn't go further for a specific reason! I changed my photo as I was taken the piss outta chels πŸ˜‚ that's just my humour Weird asf tbf I agree πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also I was here well before Charlie I have been on tattle since 2020 iv been here from the beginning sort of so didn't have a clue she would start seeing him that was sheer coincidence but doesn't really surprise me in the north east! That's one of the reasons I tried to share what I could but not too much because tattle is about being anonymous and still spilling what tea you can πŸΈβ˜•

Someone said I'm like chels and Bragg honestly I have my own issues major ones and yes I probably did brag because in my real home life I don't and didn't I guess I just wanted to express how I was really feeling at that time I think I was just referring to the fact that I actually have a good life now that's not for Instagram or social media Unlike like hers and this is from someone who had nothing I myself literally have been at deaths door in the gutter with nothing and no one along with horrendous mental health and a serious drug habit πŸ’” reading this back and seeing your comments i guess this thread has / had triggered me and I hadn't even noticed!! Shrek doesn't no how lucky she is to have what she has!! Financial stability especially in these current times we're living in with the cost of living and a healthy baby boy!! I have just started to appreciate where I have came from so I probs just sounded like I was coming across obsessive and weird 😩😩 if you knew me personally you would understand that's just me and I sometimes can't help it cos I don't notice it! Apologies for that!

Also My husband comment sorry lol I still live in the honeymoon period in my head like I'm sickly in love 🀣 so I forget other people don't really need to hear it and he genuinely doesn't care he trusts me he knows what I'm like he knows all about tattle and my weird sense of humour probs shouldn't have put Charlie as my PFP I didn't really think until someone pointed it out πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ me alllll over! My bad!! It is weird now I think about it 😣 also boasting about having sex with him a just know it would piss shrek off πŸ˜‚ deffo didn't bother my partner! He's too laid back! but it did annoy chin surely? so really my bragging stories about sleeping with him or having him back you should be thanking me she gave a brilliant Holliday show on her car crash relationship cos if she kicked off he liked someone's Instagram photo you can bet she's had a sly dig or 10 about me πŸ˜‚who knows that's the thing about tattle but she deffo reads here and probs cos people like me share tea so she wants to work out who we are! Some people do take this site serious asf though!

I love you all Iv thoroughly enjoyed chatting with you all I never really addressed that i was leaving as I didn't want to go against any tattle rules but I hope this answers some questions and people understand certain things a little more 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 30

livelaughbarf

Chatty Member
New photo with the caption β€œyou glow when you’re happy” ahhh yes when you’re hundreds of miles away from your son with a man you’ve known 2 minutes, pure bliss 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 24

yellow27x

I can’t actually bare her going on about her weight loss and preaching to stop watching Netflix and get moving. Not everyone wants to bang on some stripper heels at 6.30am sat in a big empty house on your own to then spend half the day walking.
I’d much rather have a happy day with a family that love me thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So these pizzas… she’s claiming is 361 calories for the WHOLE pizza… thought it was too good to be true,
So after a bit digging, it’s actually 361 calories PER SERVING (100g) and the pizza is 230g 🀣🀣
Actually works out at 812 calories for the whole pizza!!!
This is coming from someone who claims she knows what she’s talking about! πŸ™„

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

brookemck8

VIP Member
Maybe it’s not about being β€˜innocent’ he could just be really pissed off with her priorities, I know I would be.

No way!! I just went to have a swatch… anyone got any screenshots knowing it would end up deleted? So basically she’s said for people to unfollow her if they have an ED? It’s all about her fitness journey. People just love her, but then she is also saying she’s going to come off social media? What else did I miss? πŸ˜‚
i’d be pissed off too but people forget he went abroad without H. He had his naked 20 year old girlfriend in bed with H. He gets an awful lot of praise for simply doing what he should be doingπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈWoman don’t get praise for taking your child on days out as it’s just expected.

• Heart

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
Previous thread here - https://tattle.life/threads/chelsea...-ok-tho-i-have-a-drug-dealer-in-my-bed.29307/

Recap-

Chelsea has taken the love of her life on holiday, they’ve broken up and got back together already.

Chelsea insisted she wasn’t going to look at her phone, and has since addressed everyone and their granny on Instagram and tattle.

Chelsea wears a Hendrix necklace around her neck the whole holiday, just to remind her she actually does have a son.

As you were.

• Haha

A-Soul

VIP Member
Why is this beast so desperate for people to know that Charlie licks her muff? She’s mentioned it nearly every day in her stories. What’s the agenda there?

• Haha
  • Sick

CocoVenus

Helloooo 🀭🀭🀭 Wow πŸ˜‚ this thread is crazy!
⚠Long post apologies ⚠
I love the speculation cos like Iv just read someone say that's what tattles all about!! Anyways yeah soooo

HELLO FELLOW TROLLS πŸ˜‚ Sorry Iv been gone! I'll be honest I just needed a little break from my phone I did previously mention someone posted on Instagram with my business account πŸ‘€ I also read here my personal insta was posted but I don't think that's me as I don't have insta and Havnt had it for well before this πŸ˜‡πŸ‘€ I only came back here today as I had half an hour to myself my nosey ness got the better of me 😱😱😱

But I'll move on... this last week I just took a step back and stopped obsessing over my bloody phone!! I was becoming far to invested in threads πŸ˜‚ I suffer with BPD if anyone knows or has it you'll know sometimes when we obsess we just can't help ourselves!! It's a horrible trait to have but recognising it and changing it (by staying off here and social media) im feeling better! I was going to just lurk and not comment as obviously gossiping with yous isn't worth my livelihood! But then I read some of the comments and I just feel like I would like to address them πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Firstly NOOOO I'm really not Sasha!! Yes I know her from many moons ago I'll admit that! However she doesn't know I comment here well she might if she's on here herself but no I'm not her and that's why yes at times I have defended her I didn't think that was against tattle rules I apologise if it is!

Secondly I have said this before but I will say it again I AM NOT CHARLIES EX!!! I get that some people might think that just cos you have slept with someone that you are automatically the ex am really really not!! Sex was sex when I was younger people don't agree but that's the way it was, I literally have said this already aswell but we knew each other, we ended up speaking and messaging for a few weeks we slept together not saying once not saying more than because I don't want to give myself away even more but yes it was just sex and again I have said It didn't go further for a specific reason! I changed my photo as I was taken the piss outta chels πŸ˜‚ that's just my humour Weird asf tbf I agree πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also I was here well before Charlie I have been on tattle since 2020 iv been here from the beginning sort of so didn't have a clue she would start seeing him that was sheer coincidence but doesn't really surprise me in the north east! That's one of the reasons I tried to share what I could but not too much because tattle is about being anonymous and still spilling what tea you can πŸΈβ˜•

Someone said I'm like chels and Bragg honestly I have my own issues major ones and yes I probably did brag because in my real home life I don't and didn't I guess I just wanted to express how I was really feeling at that time I think I was just referring to the fact that I actually have a good life now that's not for Instagram or social media Unlike like hers and this is from someone who had nothing I myself literally have been at deaths door in the gutter with nothing and no one along with horrendous mental health and a serious drug habit πŸ’” reading this back and seeing your comments i guess this thread has / had triggered me and I hadn't even noticed!! Shrek doesn't no how lucky she is to have what she has!! Financial stability especially in these current times we're living in with the cost of living and a healthy baby boy!! I have just started to appreciate where I have came from so I probs just sounded like I was coming across obsessive and weird 😩😩 if you knew me personally you would understand that's just me and I sometimes can't help it cos I don't notice it! Apologies for that!

Also My husband comment sorry lol I still live in the honeymoon period in my head like I'm sickly in love 🀣 so I forget other people don't really need to hear it and he genuinely doesn't care he trusts me he knows what I'm like he knows all about tattle and my weird sense of humour probs shouldn't have put Charlie as my PFP I didn't really think until someone pointed it out πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ me alllll over! My bad!! It is weird now I think about it 😣 also boasting about having sex with him a just know it would piss shrek off πŸ˜‚ deffo didn't bother my partner! He's too laid back! but it did annoy chin surely? so really my bragging stories about sleeping with him or having him back you should be thanking me she gave a brilliant Holliday show on her car crash relationship cos if she kicked off he liked someone's Instagram photo you can bet she's had a sly dig or 10 about me πŸ˜‚who knows that's the thing about tattle but she deffo reads here and probs cos people like me share tea so she wants to work out who we are! Some people do take this site serious asf though!

I love you all Iv thoroughly enjoyed chatting with you all I never really addressed that i was leaving as I didn't want to go against any tattle rules but I hope this answers some questions and people understand certain things a little more 😣
Good on you for having the balls to come back, not that you owe anyone an explanation! Was getting a bit nasty some of the comments directed at you and that's not on. This thread, and Tattle itself, is meant to be directed at people who put themselves out there publicly and invite criticism by way of that. You shouldn't have to defend being proud of the life you have made, and you only brought it up as a comparison to chelsea and her empty boasts. Also every one was salivating over your Charlie tea, you responded to requests to spill it then people criticise that as being too invested in him πŸ™„

Doxxing someone is fucking wrong on every level and I'm so sorry that happened to you. Good on you for coming back to this thread, despite all the shit on other threads, and setting things straight.

To everyone- we are a decent little community here, we are united in thinking Chelsea is a cunt. Lets not become cunts ourselves to others who are just here for the same thing.

• Heart

A-Soul

VIP Member
To be fair on John, before Chelsea he was always in long term relationships. His gf before Chelsea he was with her for around 5 years. He’s always had the charm with girls and always well known in Newc so not surprised about the fit girls … And as for the gay theory, can confirm he 10000% is not in the closet!!!
Ok, John πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
Fair play to her, she’s working on her Instagram addiction! No photos of her chubby Scream mask face, her botched body or Pelaton/Apple watch in almost a week now. Maybe her next post will be about what she’s β€˜learnt’ stepping away from oversharing her boring life on Insta?

She’ll come back with a lecture on how social media is so bad for you and you should only spend 25 minutes a day on it while doing 23.5 hours exercise. Then a week later post a million stories again but MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS because what she does is up to her ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 21

SSLL1993

Hi all... new member here but long time lurker

I started reading this thread a while back when Chelsea first mentioned it. At first I thought some of the comments were harsh, as were the insults she used to get on twitter etc.

I know Chelsea personally (a friend of a friend) and have met her on a couple of nights out and she was always very quiet and timid until she had a good few drinks and then got very "look at me, I'm Chelsea Ferguson" and very obnoxious. My friend who is friends with her always told me she was quite difficult? (sorry couldn't decide on the best word) and that things had to be Chelsea's way or no way. My friend hasn't mentioned her for a long time but they still follow each other on Insta so I don't think there's been a falling out as such, just grown apart.

I remember my friend mentioning about how her friendships and relationships never last and that is simply because of how she acts and reacts. When she disagrees about something, she doesn't just have a discussion or heated debate... she blows up and it's horrible. She used to send her followers to go and attack people she disagreed with, whether it's local girls or bigger local names in the Teesside area.

A night out with her starts off well but it does get very embarrassing as she tries to turn it in to the Chelsea show. She thinks she's a massive deal when people in Hartlepool cringe about how common she is and how needy she is. I remember on one of the nights she pulled her tits out in the bar and everyone was like "what the hell". She really isn't a very nice person at all. She just craves attention. Then when it is mentioned to her she puts on this arrogant "not arsed" front, when in reality she is. She hates it.

Over the past few months, I've definitely seen a very toxic side to Chelsea and it absolutely breaks my heart in two seeing how she has no time for Hendrix, who is such a sweet boy (I've not met him, just from what we've seen on instagram).

The way she's become obsessed with her body and weight loss is so unhealthy and she doesn't look good for it at all. She resembles a man or a young boy. She lacks curves and shape that a woman should have.
I don’t think we should body shame her, I have the same body shape as her, no boobs or bum and no curves and everyone always says I look like a boy and I’m not a proper women, it does take it’s toll!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

lHannaHl

Hi all... new member here but long time lurker

I started reading this thread a while back when Chelsea first mentioned it. At first I thought some of the comments were harsh, as were the insults she used to get on twitter etc.

I know Chelsea personally (a friend of a friend) and have met her on a couple of nights out and she was always very quiet and timid until she had a good few drinks and then got very "look at me, I'm Chelsea Ferguson" and very obnoxious. My friend who is friends with her always told me she was quite difficult? (sorry couldn't decide on the best word) and that things had to be Chelsea's way or no way. My friend hasn't mentioned her for a long time but they still follow each other on Insta so I don't think there's been a falling out as such, just grown apart.

I remember my friend mentioning about how her friendships and relationships never last and that is simply because of how she acts and reacts. When she disagrees about something, she doesn't just have a discussion or heated debate... she blows up and it's horrible. She used to send her followers to go and attack people she disagreed with, whether it's local girls or bigger local names in the Teesside area.

A night out with her starts off well but it does get very embarrassing as she tries to turn it in to the Chelsea show. She thinks she's a massive deal when people in Hartlepool cringe about how common she is and how needy she is. I remember on one of the nights she pulled her tits out in the bar and everyone was like "what the hell". She really isn't a very nice person at all. She just craves attention. Then when it is mentioned to her she puts on this arrogant "not arsed" front, when in reality she is. She hates it.

Over the past few months, I've definitely seen a very toxic side to Chelsea and it absolutely breaks my heart in two seeing how she has no time for Hendrix, who is such a sweet boy (I've not met him, just from what we've seen on instagram).

The way she's become obsessed with her body and weight loss is so unhealthy and she doesn't look good for it at all. She resembles a man or a young boy. She lacks curves and shape that a woman should have.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20