Chelsea Ferguson #6 Took the boyfriend on holiday to Tenerief, how long before she's calling him a thief?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right- im prepared to be corrected here cos im certainly no expert, not medically trained..
So Chels been for B12 injection with some girl who is probably a beautician or summat.
Now ,my limited understanding is that these shots are only beneficial if your have a deficiency, and unless you have a blood test, how do you know if 1. your deficient.
2. How much do u know you need?

Sounds like bullshit to me and a bit of money making.
There’s absolutely no point getting a b12 injection unless you’re deficient. She’s too thick to know that though.

Reactions: 7
Bet she was injected with saline solution 😆 and charges £££ for it

Reactions: 3
There’s absolutely no point getting a b12 injection unless you’re deficient. She’s too thick to know that though.
Absolutely, in fact I think there is some evidence to suggest that too much B12 isn’t great for you. If she’d gone to the GP had her bloods done, they’d give her them for free. She also needs loading doses if deficient. One jab is going to do duck all. Can’t wait for her to be saying how amazing it is in a day or two 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How bleeping irresponsible of her to promote b12 jabs to people if they're feeling tired.
She's so bleeping dangerous it's unreal.
I echo what others have said about the blood test and deficiencies. She ought to know better since she's a self confessed fitness guru

Reactions: 9
Absolutely, in fact I think there is some evidence to suggest that too much B12 isn’t great for you. If she’d gone to the GP had her bloods done, they’d give her them for free. She also needs loading doses if deficient. One jab is going to do duck all. Can’t wait for her to be saying how amazing it is in a day or two 😂
I thought this. I only know cos my sis is in beauty biz (no injecting tit stuff ,mind) and she told me this ages ago.
I mean my fuckin piercer (tattooist) offers them for christ sake so thats more reason why i thought it were bollox.
I think they call it the placebo effect.
No doubt chels will be doing cartwheels tomorrow after hers though😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who’s going to do the new thread then!! I’ve never done it. Don’t wanna f it up 😆

Right- im prepared to be corrected here cos im certainly no expert, not medically trained..
So Chels been for B12 injection with some girl who is probably a beautician or summat.
Now ,my limited understanding is that these shots are only beneficial if your have a deficiency, and unless you have a blood test, how do you know if 1. your deficient.
2. How much do u know you need?

Sounds like bullshit to me and a bit of money making.
Yes. I work in a surgery and the patients need to have blood tests before hand to see if they require b12 injections. I’m seeing a lot of beauticians giving out this injection willy nilly. They could’ve injected her with snake seamen for all she knows! bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also if you are deficient you will be told to take oral b12 unless you can’t absorb it. If you have it when not deficient you will literally just piss it out so it’s a very expensive wee 😂

Reactions: 4
Being thick what's a b12 jab 🙈

When someone is deficient (find out from a blood test) you’d normally go to the doctors and they would administer B12 shots, but if you are Chelsea you pay £20 to a beautician 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 She’s self diagnosed herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How bleeping irresponsible of her to promote b12 jabs to people if they're feeling tired.
She's so bleeping dangerous it's unreal.
I echo what others have said about the blood test and deficiencies. She ought to know better since she's a self confessed fitness guru
Imagine how many younger lasses follow her too, quite a dangerous recommendation

Reactions: 2

When someone is deficient (find out from a blood test) you’d normally go to the doctors and they would administer B12 shots, but if you are Chelsea you pay £20 to a beautician 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 She’s self diagnosed herself.
Thanks! Oh wow, just when I thought she was bottom of the barrel she continues to go lower. What a clown

Reactions: 1
…….. maybe MaYbE MAYBEEEEEE she is so tired because getting up at the crack of dawn, over exercising, under eating and binge drinking has caught up with her ……. Just a thought ………..

Thanks! Oh wow, just when I thought she was bottom of the barrel she continues to go lower. What a clown
Imagine how many younger lasses follow her too, quite a dangerous recommendation
Chels is late to the b12 party it has been a trend for a while now ……… any aesthetic injector selling these should be ashamed of themselves

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.