Chelsea Ferguson #6 Took the boyfriend on holiday to Tenerief, how long before she's calling him a thief?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I'm no ex girlfriend
I don't know Charlie however I think I do know some of his friends from teeside Stockton mainly
I know John through mutual friends
I know Chelsea also through mutual friends and also from a couple nights out back in the day
Never liked her don't think many do
One of my friends know John and his parents very well won't say much don't want to give her away

I'm actually from Newcastle live in Newcastle and as I say mutual friends between the two
Still need to fully catch up with this thread but I am new here so understand the speculation
I come here from Charlotte Dawson thread who is also another terrible mother
I have a strong feeling that we probably know each other in real life... hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah I must admit I think this too... She's too bleeping selfish and will have the holiday blues.

I think she will get him after nursery today, have him in bed by 6.30pm and then like you say, he will be back with John in 4 days and she will be out on the piss.

How quick are we flying through these threads now! This one is doing my head in though because of the spelling of Tenerife in the title haha.

She will be fuming this week when she actually has to be a mam for like 10 hours of the week, silly cow. Wish she would just fall off the face of the earth the ugly bleep.

Reactions: 8
Got the doggys back before Hendrix... :rolleyes:

Wish John would just post the call log and call bullshit on her face timing every day the absolute mug she is

I'm here for it - when she goes offit when Charlie boy dumps her soon haha.

Can't wait for all the bitter Q&As and the 'I'm not drinking me' etc... then when he comes back she will be like it was all me

hahahahaha what an embarrassing excuse of a 33 year old woman

Reactions: 7
I’m going to get absolutely slated for this BUT I’m getting really bad vibes from her guy and her relationship atm. I was in a domestic violence relationship and I would always tell family and friends our latest argument was my fault (even after I’d been beaten black and blue), I was always made to feel by him it was my fault, id drank too much or id spoken to someone for too long, and it was me who was going to stop drinking to avoid setting him off. I really do hope I’m wrong but her latest story how she said it was her fault because she’s dramatic it really rubbed me the wrong way. I hope she’s safe

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Imagine prioritising your dogs over your child? 😶
I know kids thrive on routine but if I hadn't saw my child for over a week the first thing I'd be doing when I got home was going to get my baby. She truly does not deserve thay sweet boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Imagine prioritising your dogs over your child? 😶
I know kids thrive on routine but if I hadn't saw my child for over a week the first thing I'd be doing when I got home was going to get my baby. She truly does not deserve thay sweet boy.
I was coming on here to say the exact same thing! I can't believe it's almost 11am and she's already walking the dogs etc and hasn't went to get H. I honestly bet he's in nursery until the usual time and she will play it off with 'i don't want to muck up his routine' bs.

Like you, if I was away from my baby I'd be going straight to pick him up in the morning and then would let him have a few days off nursery and catch up.

She's bleeping vile with her stupid selfish personality. I honestly understand why she gets so much hate on twitter etc

Reactions: 6
Can't believe she#'s walking her dogs and will probably be out for over an hour as she does.... but no H? why hasn't she got her baby yet

Reactions: 6
Can't believe she#'s walking her dogs and will probably be out for over an hour as she does.... but no H? why hasn't she got her baby yet
He’s in nursery, John posted about an hour ago dropping H off at nursery then said see you on Saturday 🙃 poor baby

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh my god what a hideous woman. I'd want to see my baby for a full week after being away 11 days

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She actually doesn't deserve to have Hendrix. She's vile and doesn't give a tit about him.

Hope she chooses not to have another baby because she's a bleeping horrendous mother

Reactions: 5
Unpopular opinion but I think Johns read here hence the ‘see you Saturday’. He isn’t as innocent as everyone makes out🤣

Reactions: 17
Her recent story about being loved... Really, chelsea, really? Who loves you? Charlie won't stick around much longer, like your friendships. You've literally got Becky, your sister and a few of THEIR friends. You fall out with your dad all the time and you pretty much neglect Hendrix with the lack of time you have for him as a mother.

As for 'followers' noone really loves you - everyone is just sicking around to watch you fall again you utter car crash

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.