Chelsea Ferguson #3 H go with your granny, so I can go to Glasgow to get out me fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do as well šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

the BLM thing was basically her being an all lives matters prick šŸ™„ Iā€™ll get fine a screenshot because I know I took one. I really liked her before but that really changed my view on her :( especially as I was a member on her site etc
why am I not even surprised

Having a skim through of this thread after seeing her post about it. Just a question, why is everyone so up in arms about what she does with her free time? She does have the boy 5 days a week so, so what if sheā€™s out boozing on a weekend? He has to go to his dads at some point right? So what does it matter if she goes out drinking when he isnā€™t there? I donā€™t really have too much of an opinion on her either way but think itā€™s a strange take, it comes across like sheā€™s being shamed for not having him EVERY day which seems unfair when he has separated parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Having a skim through of this thread after seeing her post about it. Just a question, why is everyone so up in arms about what she does with her free time? She does have the boy 5 days a week so, so what if sheā€™s out boozing on a weekend? He has to go to his dads at some point right? So what does it matter if she goes out drinking when he isnā€™t there? I donā€™t really have too much of an opinion on her either way but think itā€™s a strange take, it comes across like sheā€™s being shamed for not having him EVERY day which seems unfair when he has separated parents.
she has him in nursery ever day, gets every weekend off and shames john for daring to go to festival but she can do as she pleases. She also has him in bed for 6pm and up until recently he did nothing other than sit in his high chair watching tv. Itā€™s more the fact she makes so much time for her self but very little for H. Also if you want to say people are shaming her what about when she called mums lazy for not managing to walk every night? Or the countless posts shaming benefits?

Reactions: 16
she has him in nursery ever day, gets every weekend off and shames john for daring to go to festival but she can do as she pleases.
Personally I donā€™t see anything wrong with him being in nursery, itā€™s so beneficial for their development.

But thatā€™s not what Iā€™m referring to, as far as Iā€™ve seen on her insta she doesnā€™t go out drinking in the week (when she has the kid) so what does it matter if she drinks at the weekend? Thatā€™s what people here are repeatedly dragging her for. Which again I find weird as itā€™s up to her what she does with her free time and she canā€™t have him 7 days a week. John going to a festival when heā€™s meant to have the kid is him doing the exact opposite - heā€™s going out partying when heā€™s meant to have the kid. From what I saw he didnā€™t have him any extra at the time to make up for time he wasnā€™t spending with him did he?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I donā€™t think anyone has an issue with how she spends her free time, its the comments she makes about being a single mam yet can exercise & do loads of cleaning etc when she has him despite the fact heā€™s either always in nursery or with someone else. Perhaps read through the threads properly

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Personally I donā€™t see anything wrong with him being in nursery, itā€™s so beneficial for their development.

But thatā€™s not what Iā€™m referring to, as far as Iā€™ve seen on her insta she doesnā€™t go out drinking in the week (when she has the kid) so what does it matter if she drinks at the weekend? Thatā€™s what people here are repeatedly dragging her for. Which again I find weird as itā€™s up to her what she does with her free time and she canā€™t have him 7 days a week. John going to a festival when heā€™s meant to have the kid is him doing the exact opposite - heā€™s going out partying when heā€™s meant to have the kid. From what I saw he didnā€™t have him any extra at the time to make up for time he wasnā€™t spending with him did he?
she has given H to john before and 100% been drinking through the weekšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
she has him in nursery ever day, gets every weekend off and shames john for daring to go to festival but she can do as she pleases. She also has him in bed for 6pm and up until recently he did nothing other than sit in his high chair watching tv. Itā€™s more the fact she makes so much time for her self but very little for H. Also if you want to say people are shaming her what about when she called mums lazy for not managing to walk every night? Or the countless posts shaming benefits?
I put my 2 year old to bed at 7 after picking him up from nursery at 5 because regardless of the time I put him to bed he wakes up at 5 and I want him to get a good nights sleep, does that make me a bad mum? Childrenā€™s routines often canā€™t be dictated by the parent, they do as they please. TRUST ME Iā€™d love to keep him up until 8 if that meant he would sleep last 5.
Also her getting ā€œevery weekend offā€ is because she has him all week, maybe John wants it that way? The idea that she is supposed to spend every weekend with her child is so weird when he has another parent as well.
Iā€™m not saying people canā€™t shame her, people can do as they please, Iā€™m just questioning why people are so obsessed with that one point when the alternative is her sitting at home waiting for her child to get back. It takes 2 to make a child and she already has him well over 50% of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Hiya Chelsea šŸ‘‹

She also fucked off to Glasgow to dance when H wasn't well and had been in hospital.....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I put my 2 year old to bed at 7 after picking him up from nursery at 5 because regardless of the time I put him to bed he wakes up at 5 and I want him to get a good nights sleep, does that make me a bad mum? Childrenā€™s routines often canā€™t be dictated by the parent, they do as they please. TRUST ME Iā€™d love to keep him up until 8 if that meant he would sleep last 5.
Also her getting ā€œevery weekend offā€ is because she has him all week, maybe John wants it that way? The idea that she is supposed to spend every weekend with her child is so weird when he has another parent as well.
Iā€™m not saying people canā€™t shame her, people can do as they please, Iā€™m just questioning why people are so obsessed with that one point when the alternative is her sitting at home waiting for her child to get back. It takes 2 to make a child and she already has him well over 50% of the time.
she has already posted that she puts him to bed early for a break.. do any of you actually look at her stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I donā€™t think anyone has an issue with how she spends her free time, its the comments she makes about being a single mam yet can exercise & do loads of cleaning etc when she has him despite the fact heā€™s either always in nursery or with someone else. Perhaps read through the threads properly
I absolutely beg to differ you only have to scroll through this thread alone to see multiple posts about her being out drinking at the weekend. It features heavily. And Iā€™ve only read this thread.
Like I said I have no real opinion on her either way but it seems to be one of the main issues in this thread so I was interested to understand why.

Reactions: 1
I absolutely beg to differ you only have to scroll through this thread alone to see multiple posts about her being out drinking at the weekend. It features heavily. And Iā€™ve only read this thread.
Like I said I have no real opinion on her either way but it seems to be one of the main issues in this thread so I was interested to understand why.
you do have an opinion on her hun youā€™re showing that now..

what is your main point? She 100% has gave him to john and been out drinking i already addressed your point further up..

Reactions: 7
I don't think her drinking on the weekend is a main theme in the thread. She doesn't even seem to drink much ever and does her very longer sober periods. The bigger themes on her thread are her obsession with exercise and only showing her son watching films! Only recently has she started doing more hands-on stuff with him on her stories.

Reactions: 4
While we are on the topic of addressing points @Housey maybe you could address our points aswell like you expect us to address yours? X

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.