Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TwistedSister24

Can't be that early days if she's comfortable around him with her hair on top of her head and turquoise velour trackies on. I gave my boyfriend the illusion that I wasn't a complete scrubber for a couple of months at least!
To be fair my boyfriend picked me up from work as a surprise 2 weeks into our relationship …

I walked out the care home to the bins to get rid of all the rubbish,9pm at night so dark…
I let out the biggest fart after holding it in all day… turn around and he’s there 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
7years later we still farting strong 😂😂
He knows I’m a scrubber deep down 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Cheekyp33

Thread suggestion-

Chelsea Ferguson #4 Part-time mum, would rather take the new drug dealer fella on holiday in the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Cheekyp33

Personally I don’t see anything wrong with him being in nursery, it’s so beneficial for their development.

But that’s not what I’m referring to, as far as I’ve seen on her insta she doesn’t go out drinking in the week (when she has the kid) so what does it matter if she drinks at the weekend? That’s what people here are repeatedly dragging her for. Which again I find weird as it’s up to her what she does with her free time and she can’t have him 7 days a week. John going to a festival when he’s meant to have the kid is him doing the exact opposite - he’s going out partying when he’s meant to have the kid. From what I saw he didn’t have him any extra at the time to make up for time he wasn’t spending with him did he?

Hiya Chelsea 👋

She also fucked off to Glasgow to dance when H wasn't well and had been in hospital.....

• Haha
Reactions: 27

User111995

Chatty Member
Also in other news, lorry drivers now earn £100k+ per year. The only reason I know this is because Chels Fergo wouldn’t date anyone who earns less than £100k and her new boyfriend is a lorry driver ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 26

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
8E843190-ED96-41C6-B8EB-8F2DF1A3BE76.jpeg

hendrix when someone says ‘ey ain’t your mam the one who gets her tits out on only fans’ and he’s like ‘it’s admire me actually mate’

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Ccxcc

I cant watch her rant because cocomelon is so fucking loud in the background!!!!!! Giving me a headache hate that show. And why does he always have to be strapped in the highchair just give him a cuddle ffs. It’s nice to cuddle on the sofa and watch a Disney film (every now and then like not all day every day 😂)

Also she said how do you have the time to sit there and hag people off. Erm Chelsea how do you have the time to do q&a’s and post on Instagram constantly. She’s such a fucking hypocrite
she hasn't been reading here but cocomelon Is conveniently on today after I mentioned yesterday!
also she seemed slightly bitter that someone on here claimed to know her boyfriend and it's lies... HUN I fucked your man years ago and I'm mortified to admit that why the hell would I lie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

DownBelow21

VIP Member
Heeeeere I am! 😀

I've had a few days off tattling and nearly fell off my peloton when I've read how much excitement I've missed!

Actually can't believe I've missed an opportunity to speak to THE FERGO, I would of queued as long as the 2 perves in Glasgow did for that, if I'd known 😩

It's OK though huns, don't worry because Chelsea is the lowest weight she's ever been. I mean, I think she'd be even lighter if she didn't have a chin as long as a midget.

Chinny chins recent rant story
'I have a gorgeous son' (who you can't be bothered with hun, hence palming him off left right and centre)

'I have a boyfriend who cares for me' yeah OK babes, you've been together 3 weeks if that, won't be long until he's stealing off you like Johnboy

Oh its good to be back...I'm ready and fueled to tattle... until she threatens to chin me and then I'll be on the run

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Previous thread :

Recap:
Not much been happening in the world of Chelsea, just moaning about her 1 year old doing 1 year old things like getting sick and not sleeping well. Ships him off to his Dads when she’s tired. Soon as she’s Hendrix free she goes on the peloton and boomerangs her boobs in a sports bra or boomerangs her dogs. Or boomerangs walking her dogs… or boomerangs her Aldi quick meals. Boomerangs a load of shite basically

still doing q&a’s

still mentions calorie deficits whenever she’s got the chance

H was in a&e twice and she still went all the way to Glasgow to flash her gash. Mysteriously pulled out of her second night due to ‘personal reasons’ was probs missing her peloton

oh and hendrix’s favourite film is Shrek

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
🚨 PSA: Chelsea has a new boyfriend 🚨
She doesn't want their business to be public, for anyone to know who he is or anyone being nosey so she's subtly posting him on her public Instagram account with 182k followers. Please respect her privacy and don't view her stories or ask any questions in her q&a when it's all over in 3 weeks time

• Haha
Reactions: 21

User111995

Chatty Member
There isn’t a single aspect of Chelsea’s life I’m jealous of, apart from maybe not having to work, although I wouldn’t flash my fanny or sex tape for that privilege

The whole narrative of people on Tattle being fat, lazy and jealous is BORING. I’m not fat, I have a successful job and I work out four times a week - I just love gossiping lmao 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Hootero

Chatty Member
I fear someone will accuse me of being Chelsea (which I’m not btw, I spend far too much time reading and writing on other threads for that to be the case) or being a friend (also I’m not, but then again, is it that out of order for a friend to come on and defend a friend?) so I’ll just say my piece as an IG observer from afar.

I think I’ve mentioned before Chelsea lost her Mum suddenly and traumatically when she was young. That’s a hell of a lot for her to go through, especially as it seemed that her Mum was her best friend. I don’t know how that would have affected me in my mid-twenties, and to be honest I dread to think how I’d have coped, or how my behaviour would have appeared to others. I feel others forget this, and the trauma she must still be going through. I know it’s not a get out of jail free card, but I do feel this kind of tragedy does affect people, and prolonged and unresolved grief can make people appear erratic or even contradictory in their behaviour to people who have not experienced similar.

I think, with the exercise and her advice, although it may not come across in the right way sometimes, I don’t think she’s being deliberately malicious by what she says. I always say judge people by their intentions, and I do think her intentions were well meaning, to try to inspire others to make a positive change in their lives, despite the way it was worded.

As for H, he is evidently loved on both sides of the family and is being taken care of, there are no signs of real neglect, so I find some of the hysteria here a little unwarranted. As for her trip to Glasgow, an acquaintance of mine’s toddler was ill last year, and because this baby was her first, she felt more reassured sending him to her exes (the Father of her child) as the Grandmother would be there (a mother of 3 children) so she felt he would be under better care there, from someone with experience looking after him. I think it may have been a confidence issue there on Chelsea’s behalf, to send him to someone who she felt had more experience, and would know how to look after a child with croup.

I know people will say with regards the above, she’ll never learn if she doesn’t take care of him, but if she reads this thread, is it any wonder she’s have a crisis of confidence when so many people berate the way she cares for her child? Again, when she went to Glasgow, I’m sure she was reassured it was croup (a very typical baby thing to have) by the medics, and the suggestion she’d have left H had it been more serious is just hypothesising and not really conducive to the reality of the situation. Do we really think she’s have left him had it been more serious? I think it’s awfully harmful to suggest such a thing. And I personally believe she was trying to do the best thing by H.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Ccxcc

I fear someone will accuse me of being Chelsea (which I’m not btw, I spend far too much time reading and writing on other threads for that to be the case) or being a friend (also I’m not, but then again, is it that out of order for a friend to come on and defend a friend?) so I’ll just say my piece as an IG observer from afar.

I think I’ve mentioned before Chelsea lost her Mum suddenly and traumatically when she was young. That’s a hell of a lot for her to go through, especially as it seemed that her Mum was her best friend. I don’t know how that would have affected me in my mid-twenties, and to be honest I dread to think how I’d have coped, or how my behaviour would have appeared to others. I feel others forget this, and the trauma she must still be going through. I know it’s not a get out of jail free card, but I do feel this kind of tragedy does affect people, and prolonged and unresolved grief can make people appear erratic or even contradictory in their behaviour to people who have not experienced similar.

I think, with the exercise and her advice, although it may not come across in the right way sometimes, I don’t think she’s being deliberately malicious by what she says. I always say judge people by their intentions, and I do think her intentions were well meaning, to try to inspire others to make a positive change in their lives, despite the way it was worded.

As for H, he is evidently loved on both sides of the family and is being taken care of, there are no signs of real neglect, so I find some of the hysteria here a little unwarranted. As for her trip to Glasgow, an acquaintance of mine’s toddler was ill last year, and because this baby was her first, she felt more reassured sending him to her exes (the Father of her child) as the Grandmother would be there (a mother of 3 children) so she felt he would be under better care there, from someone with experience looking after him. I think it may have been a confidence issue there on Chelsea’s behalf, to send him to someone who she felt had more experience, and would know how to look after a child with croup.

I know people will say with regards the above, she’ll never learn if she doesn’t take care of him, but if she reads this thread, is it any wonder she’s have a crisis of confidence when so many people berate the way she cares for her child? Again, when she went to Glasgow, I’m sure she was reassured it was croup (a very typical baby thing to have) by the medics, and the suggestion she’d have left H had it been more serious is just hypothesising and not really conducive to the reality of the situation. Do we really think she’s have left him had it been more serious? I think it’s awfully harmful to suggest such a thing. And I personally believe she was trying to do the best thing by H.
I cba to read all this but I started to read and straight off you went with "she lost her mum" I just decided to reply and say.....
if losing her mum was as painful and traumatic as your saying for her which yes it probably was I totally get that but surely this would make her self a better mum? Sorry but I personally don't think she's a great mum at all! And if the way she replies to q&a about her biggest regret is not spending enough time with her mum then why on earth is she wasting so much time as a mum!! She will never ever get these years back! I put my little girl in nursery 4 days a week.. I worked and I needed to she went 10/4 and after covid I dropped a full day! I couldn't cope with her being away that Much as I realised during covid and being home how much I was missing out on! So why is she not making the most of the precious time?! Because she doesn't want to that's why she never wanted kids and Iv said tbis before I will say this again... she has absolutely no maternal instincts otherwise she wouldn't behave how she did/does!
an while I'm on I will also voice my next opinion
The 6pm bed time for a child who wakes up at 3am
Clearly doesn't work for him! She's admitted it takes an hour sometime longer to get him to sleep and he wakes at 3am.. anyone defending this as bedtime 🥱 please go away! Your either not a parent or your here to defend her on this thread which is fine but do the maths 🙃she could spend that extra hour or 2 enjoying bath time instead of recording him
Baking a cake with him he's strapped to his high chair anyways
She could even pop some coco melon on and have a little singalong least he will be learning instead of shrek 24/7

PS
I KNOW HER PERSONALLY 😇🐸☕😂
Yes she can be alright and a nice person SOMETIMES and yea she is very generous or has been in the past but she's also very fkn selfish, self absorbed & a lot of insta has been for who.. IE the engagement ring she got herself, the house to piss of John, the lambo cos she thought it would bother her other ex! The list is endless. Chelsea my lovely I do wish you the best but please take a step back from social media if you don't want people to comment don't be so open and public 🙃 all youv done today is bring this site public again with a fair few new members 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 19