Chelsea Ferguson #3 H go with your granny, so I can go to Glasgow to get out me fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread :

Recap:
Not much been happening in the world of Chelsea, just moaning about her 1 year old doing 1 year old things like getting sick and not sleeping well. Ships him off to his Dads when she’s tired. Soon as she’s Hendrix free she goes on the peloton and boomerangs her boobs in a sports bra or boomerangs her dogs. Or boomerangs walking her dogs… or boomerangs her Aldi quick meals. Boomerangs a load of shite basically

still doing q&a’s

still mentions calorie deficits whenever she’s got the chance

H was in a&e twice and she still went all the way to Glasgow to flash her gash. Mysteriously pulled out of her second night due to ‘personal reasons’ was probs missing her peloton

oh and hendrix’s favourite film is Shrek

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanks for starting the new thread! Love the title

So... why do we think she has rushed home?

Obviously not to her son as no sightings of him on her stories. But she's been dog walking

Reactions: 3
Has that Dee girl not posted anything about what's gone on or if she'll be there tonight?
Must be something serious if she couldn't cancel for her ill child but cancels for other personal reasons

Reactions: 2
I’ve had a look and a couple of the girls from the club have commented on Chelsea’s IG so she couldn’t have fallen out with them like I thought.

My theory is she either fell out with the club owners/managers or she didn’t get the amount of people she was expecting. I’ve had a look on the clubs socials and the posts mentioning Chelsea haven’t had much engagement, she thinks she’s a bigger deal than she actually is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love that she kept her Apple watch on during the 3 dances she has last night 😂😂 I wonder if she closed the circles like she loves to boast about

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact she has came home and chose to go out drinking like she always does speaks volumes when her child is poorly. I am not one to complain about mothers who have a night out but she utterly takes the piss

Reactions: 14
I love that she kept her Apple watch on during the 3 dances she has last night 😂😂 I wonder if she closed the circles like she loves to boast about
the Apple Watch still on all her lingerie pics triggers me 😂 dunno why it proper does me head in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lmao I noticed this with her lingerie on and a bleeping Apple Watch 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Glad I'm not the only one! It annoys me enough when people are all dressed up and have kept it on nevermind trying to be sexy and having a rolex on the other wrist
Same for me! I wear mine as an activity tracker not a watch. So I don’t understand it. People looking all gorgeous for a wedding with a bleeping Fitbit on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god I didn't notice the apple watch but now I've seen it...Jesus christ...that lass hasn't got a clue about class has she

Reactions: 4
So she didn't dance last night for personal reasons and went home, although it wasn't for her ill son, she still managed to go out on the drink 🥴

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I bet her biggest mistake in life was having that baby. I understand when you’re child as at another parents you can go let your hair down but she takes the piss.

Poor baby he is so young and she is missing out so much at that age by sending him off to nursery every day!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.