Chelsea Ferguson #3 H go with your granny, so I can go to Glasgow to get out me fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you allowed to share the name of the one she was engaged to? I can't re call this 1 for some reason
I don’t know if I’m allowed to share his full name, but he was called Matthew. They got engaged on Christmas eve in some pub after being together for about 3 months 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Are you allowed to share the name of the one she was engaged to? I can't re call this 1 for some reason
not sure if naming classed as doxxing but he has a tattoo place in 'boro called 'Skins and Needles' should be easy enough to work him out. He'a another one with a big coke habit too 🙄 He's got a few quid in fairness but not to the extent he likes to make out and has a decent amount to pay out for various kids. He's with another ex 'glamour' model now. He looks like a tattooed extra from 'The Hobbit' if that helps... 😂

I don’t know if I’m allowed to share his full name, but he was called Matthew. They got engaged on Christmas eve in some pub after being together for about 3 months 😂.
Yeah thats the one!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god, I had forgotten all about this guy 😂

Reactions: 1
She won’t be able to get a rich man cos what kind of rich man would want her? There’s no class or decorum. She just looks like a proper council scrubber to me (no hate here, I’m council estate born & bred.) Not in the least bit attractive. I’m about her age and she’s been going around since I was in about year 10 all lads speaking about her like she was a right hottie - I thought she was just some local lass who got her tits out all time, was very surprised when I saw what she actually looked like. When I read about her success I thought it can’t be same Chels Ferguson from all them years ago she’s butters but here we are……

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She won’t be able to get a rich man cos what kind of rich man would want her? There’s no class or decorum. She just looks like a proper council scrubber to me (no hate here, I’m council estate born & bred.) Not in the least bit attractive. I’m about her age and she’s been going around since I was in about year 10 all lads speaking about her like she was a right hottie - I thought she was just some local lass who got her tits out all time, was very surprised when I saw what she actually looked like. When I read about her success I thought it can’t be same Chels Ferguson from all them years ago she’s butters but here we are……
She’s butters, haha. Never heard someone outside Ayrshire using that term.

😂😂😂😂butters screaming 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s butters, haha. Never heard someone outside Ayrshire using that term.
I’m from way outta that neck of the woods & I never use it 🤣 I just couldn’t think of a word I thought was apt enough and she’s just the epitome of a butters bird 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She really is not attractive/pretty at all but yet she thinks she is

Reactions: 2
I think she looked better with a bit of weight to her.
Like the vids she posted this morning, personally I didnt see much wrong with the first one, second one she looks really thin, possibly unhealthy.

Reactions: 6
I've followed her for years - started looking through thread 1 and it was a rave then now it's back to tattle - what did she do wrong?

Reactions: 3
I've followed her for years - started looking through thread 1 and it was a rave then now it's back to tattle - what did she do wrong?
become a mum I think 🤣 since she had H and become fitness obsessed think everyone went off her? That’s when I did. I have my moments where I think she’s ok/funny but overall gone off her

Reactions: 9
become a mum I think 🤣 since she had H and become fitness obsessed think everyone went off her? That’s when I did. I have my moments where I think she’s ok/funny but overall gone off her
i think thats what changed my opinion too. Especially after saying people were lazy when she had her child in nursery and wasn’t going to a 12 hour shift and bragged she could go on walks every day so everyone else can

i think thats what changed my opinion too. Especially after saying people were lazy when she had her child in nursery and wasn’t going to a 12 hour shift and bragged she could go on walks every day so everyone else can
yeah deffo! And when she kept going on her rants about John too, I don’t agree with Mums ranting about the father of their child publicly

yeah deffo! And when she kept going on her rants about John too, I don’t agree with Mums ranting about the father of their child publicly
it is bizarre how quick her opinion on him changed. Swear she woke up one day and he was awful after posting how amazing he was the day before

Fair enough. I know folk who actually know her in real life and she's always been a total nightmare.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.