Chelsea Ferguson #3 H go with your granny, so I can go to Glasgow to get out me fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t actually have him during the week if he is at nursery though. And it’s not like she’s working! She’s at the gym or on the bleeping peloton!

If John put him in childcare over the weekend she would kick off.
Quality over quantity any time hunnnnn

Reactions: 13
Housey was defo either her or her family/friend

Housey has also been mum shaming on other threads🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I fear someone will accuse me of being Chelsea (which I’m not btw, I spend far too much time reading and writing on other threads for that to be the case) or being a friend (also I’m not, but then again, is it that out of order for a friend to come on and defend a friend?) so I’ll just say my piece as an IG observer from afar.

I think I’ve mentioned before Chelsea lost her Mum suddenly and traumatically when she was young. That’s a hell of a lot for her to go through, especially as it seemed that her Mum was her best friend. I don’t know how that would have affected me in my mid-twenties, and to be honest I dread to think how I’d have coped, or how my behaviour would have appeared to others. I feel others forget this, and the trauma she must still be going through. I know it’s not a get out of jail free card, but I do feel this kind of tragedy does affect people, and prolonged and unresolved grief can make people appear erratic or even contradictory in their behaviour to people who have not experienced similar.

I think, with the exercise and her advice, although it may not come across in the right way sometimes, I don’t think she’s being deliberately malicious by what she says. I always say judge people by their intentions, and I do think her intentions were well meaning, to try to inspire others to make a positive change in their lives, despite the way it was worded.

As for H, he is evidently loved on both sides of the family and is being taken care of, there are no signs of real neglect, so I find some of the hysteria here a little unwarranted. As for her trip to Glasgow, an acquaintance of mine’s toddler was ill last year, and because this baby was her first, she felt more reassured sending him to her exes (the Father of her child) as the Grandmother would be there (a mother of 3 children) so she felt he would be under better care there, from someone with experience looking after him. I think it may have been a confidence issue there on Chelsea’s behalf, to send him to someone who she felt had more experience, and would know how to look after a child with croup.

I know people will say with regards the above, she’ll never learn if she doesn’t take care of him, but if she reads this thread, is it any wonder she’s have a crisis of confidence when so many people berate the way she cares for her child? Again, when she went to Glasgow, I’m sure she was reassured it was croup (a very typical baby thing to have) by the medics, and the suggestion she’d have left H had it been more serious is just hypothesising and not really conducive to the reality of the situation. Do we really think she’s have left him had it been more serious? I think it’s awfully harmful to suggest such a thing. And I personally believe she was trying to do the best thing by H.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I fear someone will accuse me of being Chelsea (which I’m not btw, I spend far too much time reading and writing on other threads for that to be the case) or being a friend (also I’m not, but then again, is it that out of order for a friend to come on and defend a friend?) so I’ll just say my piece as an IG observer from afar.

I think I’ve mentioned before Chelsea lost her Mum suddenly and traumatically when she was young. That’s a hell of a lot for her to go through, especially as it seemed that her Mum was her best friend. I don’t know how that would have affected me in my mid twenties, and to be honest I dread to think how I’d have coped, or how my behaviour would have appeared to others. I feel others forget this, and the trauma she must still be going through. I know it’s not a get out of jail free card, but I do feel this kind of tragedy does affect people, and prolonged and unresolved grief can make people appear erratic or even contradictory in their behaviour to people who have not experienced similar.

I think, with the exercise and her advice, although it may not come across in the right way sometimes, I don’t think she’s being deliberately malicious by what she says. I always say judge people by their intentions, and I do think her intentions were well meaning, to try to inspire others to make a positive change in their lives, despite the way it was worded.

As for H, he is evidently loved on both sides of the family and is being taken care of, there are no signs of real neglect, so I find some of the hysteria here a little unwarranted. As for her trip to Glasgow, an acquaintance of mine’s toddler was ill last year, and because this baby was her first, she felt more reassured sending him to her exes (the Father of her child) as the Grandmother would be there (a mother of 3 children) so she felt he would be under better care there, from someone with experience looking after him. I think it may have been a confidence issue there on Chelsea’s behalf, to send him to someone who she felt had more experience, and would know how to look after a child with croup.

I know people will say with regards the above, she’ll never learn if she doesn’t take care of him, but if she reads this thread, is it any wonder she’s have a crisis of confidence when so many people berate the way she cares for her child? Again, when she went to Glasgow, I’m sure she was reassured it was croup (a very typical baby thing to have) by the medics, and the suggestion she’d have left H had it been more serious is just hypothesising and not really conducive to the reality of the situation. Do we really think she’s have left him had it been more serious? I think it’s awfully harmful to suggest such a thing. And I personally believe she was trying to do the best thing by H.
May be an unpopular opinion but i disagree. I think she can 100% be nasty drama obviously follows her hence the different friends different relationships all the time. Nothing could stop me being with my child who was ill especially after coming home for personal reasons and still going to the pub instead. Chelsea has said on multiple occasions she puts him to bed early for a break after sending him to nursery all day. There is only so much sympathy she can receive after she has constantly mum shamed her self in her dirty deleted rants.

Reactions: 14
you are definitely chelsea or the cousin LOL

I think I’ve mentioned before Chelsea lost her Mum suddenly and traumatically when she was young. That’s a hell of a lot for her to go through, especially as it seemed that her Mum was her best friend. I don’t know how that would have affected me in my mid-twenties, and to be honest I dread to think how I’d have coped, or how my behaviour would have appeared to others. I feel others forget this, and the trauma she must still be going through. I know it’s not a get out of jail free card, but I do feel this kind of tragedy does affect people, and prolonged and unresolved grief can make people appear erratic or even contradictory in their behaviour to people who have not experienced similar.

Reactions: 7
May be an unpopular opinion but i disagree. I think she can 100% be nasty drama obviously follows her hence the different friends different relationships all the time. Nothing could stop me being with my child who was ill especially after coming home for personal reasons and still going to the pub instead. Chelsea has said on multiple occasions she puts him to bed early for a break after sending him to nursery all day. There is only so much sympathy she can receive after she has constantly mum shamed her self in her dirty deleted rants.
Well, with John, I seem to recall a post saying he pushed her quite violently? So I can understand the gloves off approach and the reaction she had towards him afterwards.

Chelsea is what? 30? By that age, have we not had our fair share of exes and past friends? I think if our lives were also public people would accuse us of similar drama? I can think of two exes, and two ex-friends, and one work colleague in the past 15 years that have come and gone from my life.

Reactions: 4

Similar to Chelsea I lost a parent, suddenly, and traumatically in my 20’s. Unlike Chelsea- I didn’t have money to pay for any form of private counselling, in fact I didn’t even have money to pay for my dads funeral.
Grief is personal to everyone, but it’s no cop out for behaviour. She was in a very lucky position where she could have went and paid for private grief counselling instead of pissing it up the wall.
She is close to Becky who has children, who better to ask advice. Or bloody hell there are plenty coaches online you can seek advice from!
No one is ever going to agree on these pages. It is the tattle way!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well, with John, I seem to recall a post saying he pushed her quite violently? So I can understand the gloves off approach and the reaction she had towards him afterwards.

Chelsea is what? 30? By that age, have we not had our fair share of exes and past friends? I think if our lives were also public people would accuse us of similar drama? I can think of two exes, and two ex-friends, and one work colleague in the past 15 years that have come and gone from my life.
she is a proven liar, anything she says is taking with a pinch of salt. As someone who was in an abusive releationship I wouldn’t be sending my child there every weekend and any other time I couldn’t be arsed.

you are definitely chelsea or the cousin LOL
That’s not really responding to the points I made above though, is it? Bit of a cheap get out clause on your behalf there. When the first thread was a rave thread, were all the users then ALSO Chelsea or her cousin?

I haven’t even posted on this particular thread before, and I post enough on the Lauren Goodger thread, and other threads with my own unique brand of banality to obviously not be Chelsea. Up to you if you think I somehow know her, you only have my word that I don’t, I guess.

she is a proven liar, anything she says is taking with a pinch of salt. As someone who was in an abusive releationship I wouldn’t be sending my child there every weekend and any other time I couldn’t be arsed.
I’m sorry that happened to you.
But Chelsea never said it was an abusive relationship? Did she not just say he pushed her and his parents denied it? It would still make me angry enough to go on the offensive for a while though, but that seems sorted now, but obviously she’d be annoyed/angry for a while, or at least I’d be.

Similar to Chelsea I lost a parent, suddenly, and traumatically in my 20’s. Unlike Chelsea- I didn’t have money to pay for any form of private counselling, in fact I didn’t even have money to pay for my dads funeral.
Grief is personal to everyone, but it’s no cop out for behaviour. She was in a very lucky position where she could have went and paid for private grief counselling instead of pissing it up the wall.
She is close to Becky who has children, who better to ask advice. Or bloody hell there are plenty coaches online you can seek advice from!
No one is ever going to agree on these pages. It is the tattle way!
I’m sorry to hear. I can’t imagine what that must have been like for you. I hope you are healing.

I was anorexic for ten years of my life. In and out of various hospitals throughout my twenties. I still struggle today with it and delayed PTSD from childhood trauma. Therapy doesn’t always work. And maybe Chelsea tried therapy privately and whoever she was assigned to, wasn’t able to help?

Also some people may feel they are coping, and put other coping mechanisms in place without realising it’s not helping them on a deeper level?

I don’t want to sit and be an armchair psychiatrist, but I’m just trying to contribute to the thread with an alternative point of view.

Last edited:
You can lose your mum and also be a massive twit without them being intrinsically linked. Correlation does not imply causation. Probably outing myself here as not many ex strippers have a PhD, but a correlation between variables, in this instance your mum dying and being/becoming a twit, does not automatically mean that the change in one variable is the cause of the change in the values of the other. Has Chelsea gone through a bleeping horrific time loosing her mum at a young age and has thar likely had a significant impact on her? Yes probably. But it's also just as likely she was always one of those petty, mean, insecure girls who would have spent their lives creating uneccesary drama and continually shagging the wrong guys because they 'love a bad boy' regardless, those types are everywhere. I can't imagine the pain of loosing your mum so young but also im sure loads of us on here have been impacted by bleeping crappy circumstances. You either let them define you and become a perpetual victim, forever explaining away your crappy behavior because of *insert trauma* or you do your best to try and overcome it and grow as a person as much as you can and help others to heal and grow too.

You don't do that by pulling others down, trying to make out you are something you are not and making people dealing with their own hurt and tit circumstances/experiences feel even worse because they think they are somehow failing at life because of the fake life you post whilst being a massive hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

If I remember correctly she was very much the same in terms of attitude and mentality way before her mum died, if not worse. She also had lots of drama going on then too, mostly caused by herself. I agree it is an awful and traumatic experience for someone to go through especially at such a young age, but lots of young people unfortunately have trauma they have to work through and they can’t just pie their kid off on to other people, buy a ton of designer bags, cars and exercise for 5 hours a day. They also don’t feel the need to put others down and call them lazy for not having the same privileges. I don’t think that’s an excuse for her behaviour, that’s her personality.

You can lose your mum and also be a massive twit without them being intrinsically linked. Correlation does not imply causation. Probably outing myself here as not many ex strippers have a PhD, but a correlation between variables, in this instance your mum dying and being/becoming a twit, does not automatically mean that the change in one variable is the cause of the change in the values of the other. Has Chelsea gone through a bleeping horrific time loosing her mum at a young age and has thar likely had a significant impact on her? Yes probably. But it's also just as likely she was always one of those petty, mean, insecure girls who would have spent their lives creating uneccesary drama and continually shagging the wrong guys because they 'love a bad boy' regardless, those types are everywhere. I can't imagine the pain of loosing your mum so young but also im sure loads of us on here have been impacted by bleeping crappy circumstances. You either let them define you and become a perpetual victim, forever explaining away your crappy behavior because of *insert trauma* or you do your best to try and overcome it and grow as a person as much as you can and help others to heal and grow too.

You don't do that by pulling others down, trying to make out you are something you are not and making people dealing with their own hurt and tit circumstances/experiences feel even worse because they think they are somehow failing at life because of the fake life you post whilst being a massive hypocrite.
Everybody is different. Different people cope differently. I already said, grief/trauma is not a get out of jail free card, but I was offering my opinion on what others called strange and erratic behaviour on her behalf.

Different people have different opinions on this thread, and unlike you, I may just give more leeway towards those with rarer life experiences to most.

Reactions: 5
She has also accused previous ex’s of abuse after they broke up when previously she was claiming their relationship was perfect. Not saying it doesn’t happen, but there does seem to be a pattern when she’s scorned.

Reactions: 2

In that case, don't put your life, your fanny, and your extremist views on show for the entire world if you can't then deal with the criticism which inevitably comes from turning your private life into something for public consumption. She doesn't need to do that anymore she CHOOSES to do it. She could delete all socials and fade away into obscurity but she doesn't want that. She wants adulation and attention on her terms. She swore she would never even show H's face to 'protect' him, we all saw how long that lasted. She thrives on the drama. She has the sort of money and security most could only dream of. There is no reason for her to put her private life on display the way she does. She does it because she wants to, I think that says everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She has also accused previous ex’s of abuse after they broke up when previously she was claiming their relationship was perfect. Not saying it doesn’t happen, but there does seem to be a pattern when she’s scorned.
what does it for me is selling fake stories on people. What would the opinion be if men were to do that to her?

Everybody is different. Different people cope differently. I already said, grief/trauma is not a get out of jail free card, but I was offering my opinion on what others called strange and erratic behaviour on her behalf.

Different people have different opinions on this thread, and unlike you, I may just give more leeway towards those with rarer life experiences to most.
Thats just it though, I too have 'rarer' life experiences than most but guess what, you don't know that because you don't have the first clue who I am. I get that everyone is different and responds differently to circumstances and experiences, that is fantastic and makes the world the amazing and wonderfully diverse place it is. However, if you spend your life putting your every breath on social media, calling people out for getting vaccinated or telling ethnically diverse and oppressed groups that 'all lives matter' whilst swinging between preaching sobriety then putting 3 grams up your nose on a weekend and denigrating hard working men who dont earn '100k plus' as not being worthy enough to date you whilst getting rattled by a creamfields ket dealer, then don't be surprised when the attention you have so desperately courted and desired eventually bites you on the arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.