Chelsea Ferguson #3 H go with your granny, so I can go to Glasgow to get out me fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she obviously has some mental health issues. She doesn’t seem to have any really friends. Why does she have so many PTs? That new one looks creepy.
some people need to be loved and the centre of a attention.It’s sad really.

Reactions: 5
I absolutely beg to differ you only have to scroll through this thread alone to see multiple posts about her being out drinking at the weekend. It features heavily. And I’ve only read this thread.
Like I said I have no real opinion on her either way but it seems to be one of the main issues in this thread so I was interested to understand why.
If you don’t have an opinion on her, then leave 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her lisp is annoying when she talks no wonder she needs to put subtitles on her story’s

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let’s take bets that she raffles the holiday off because her and her fella break up and she won’t go lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chelsea’s fully raging tonight about Tattle, maybe it was the skinny crack head comments 🤧

• Haha
Reactions: 9
By posting that she’s read here today she has supercharged the thread 😬😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I absolutely beg to differ you only have to scroll through this thread alone to see multiple posts about her being out drinking at the weekend. It features heavily. And I’ve only read this thread.
Like I said I have no real opinion on her either way but it seems to be one of the main issues in this thread so I was interested to understand why.
I think you need to be a regular on these threads to understand or “get” the points that are made. Also re the drinking. She pretty much insinuated she had a real problem and got all high and mighty giving out advice, reading self help books all while she was ticked off her number of no alcohol drinks…..and then the first weekend that she wanted to drink, it was like the last few weeks hadn’t happened and she doesn’t have a problem etc etc. She is just a massive hypocrite who constantly goes back on her word when it no longer suits her agenda. Not just on drinking. On all aspects of her life.
She is also massively tone deaf, as are most influencers, and she doesn’t have a clue what parenting in the real world, with a real job, with an average or less than average salary, with real daily tasks (getting up, dressed, breakfast, getting to child care/school on time so you are at work on time, working a full shift, getting back to child care/school on time so you are not frowned on or charged extra <without pissing off your superiors who always expect more> for collecting late, getting home to have a quick clean around, get a wash on before helping with homework, sorting dinner, paying bills, making time to get petrol/food shop, getting things ready for the next day, bath time, bed time, maybe an hour of tv <tit….not tv - this is the time you should instead dedicate to gym/walking> before collapsing in bed to start it all again the next day).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
After skimming back the thread in regards to drinking the general point is more she doesn’t actually do anything other than drinking. Also points about going on like a mad alcoholic then back tracking and telling everyone to piss off and mind their own business😂

Reactions: 5
QUOTE="Housey, post: 8816389, member: 146002"]
Personally I don’t see anything wrong with him being in nursery, it’s so beneficial for their development.

But that’s not what I’m referring to, as far as I’ve seen on her insta she doesn’t go out drinking in the week (when she has the kid) so what does it matter if she drinks at the weekend? That’s what people here are repeatedly dragging her for. Which again I find weird as it’s up to her what she does with her free time and she can’t have him 7 days a week. John going to a festival when he’s meant to have the kid is him doing the exact opposite - he’s going out partying when he’s meant to have the kid. From what I saw he didn’t have him any extra at the time to make up for time he wasn’t spending with him did he?
[/QUOTE]
We may type but she sits scrolls and reads hahahahah
Is that you fergo

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Having a skim through of this thread after seeing her post about it. Just a question, why is everyone so up in arms about what she does with her free time? She does have the boy 5 days a week so, so what if she’s out boozing on a weekend? He has to go to his dads at some point right? So what does it matter if she goes out drinking when he isn’t there? I don’t really have too much of an opinion on her either way but think it’s a strange take, it comes across like she’s being shamed for not having him EVERY day which seems unfair when he has separated parents.
Hi Chelsea 👋🏼👋🏼

Reactions: 2
Hi chelsea

no one cares about what you do at weekends. You have him 5 times a week I get that but he’s a young boy. You put him in nursery everyday because you can’t be arsed to entertain him. You went to Glasgow when he was in hospital and poorly then can back due toemergency Then went to pub

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She really does seem bothered for someone who's previously protested that they're not bothered

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.