Chelsea Ferguson #3 H go with your granny, so I can go to Glasgow to get out me fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not sure if naming classed as doxxing but he has a tattoo place in 'boro called 'Skins and Needles' should be easy enough to work him out. He'a another one with a big coke habit too 🙄 He's got a few quid in fairness but not to the extent he likes to make out and has a decent amount to pay out for various kids. He's with another ex 'glamour' model now. He looks like a tattooed extra from 'The Hobbit' if that helps... 😂

Yeah thats the one!

Is this the fella where fergo had the beef with the paleschi girl?

Is the Paleschi girl the girl that she caught him with? I remember her slating her on social media and trying to drag her for driving a fiat 500 haha

Also, the same website she’s obviously refreshing every single day to know she’s being spoken about 😂
Think I know who the bigger freak is when she rants on🤣

Reactions: 1
Posts basically her whole life on social media then claims people don’t have a clue about her life…….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Posts basically her whole life on social media then claims people don’t have a clue about her life…….
i hate this, she plasters everything on it cause she has absolutely no friends but wants people to minr their own business. Notice all these influencers etc who slyly make a dig at tattle never actually mention the name of the site when they 100% know its always ‘that website’. I think it is because they don’t want people to read things that are true and don’t want people to find it and dish the dirt

Reactions: 14
I'm glad she's reading here it's making her child's life better because she is actually parenting a little more and doing social things with him instead of strapping him in 24/7 ! I have this issue with my partners ex she's obsessed with me and all the things I do but she copy's and it makes her a better parent cos she does things with her children that I do with mine! So keep reading chels cos like someone has said only a few hours before bedtime 💋😘😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is this the fella where fergo had the beef with the paleschi girl?
Nah, that was another one, good looking guy for once but an absolute player and so stupid he makes Joey Essex look like socrates. He was bouncing between her and Paleschi for a bit before he got found out. Think Chelsea took him to Ibiza just after she had those bleeping terrible 'abs' drawn on. Although Paleschi could have fucked Matthew too, there's not many men (or woman!) left in the North East she hasn't been with... 😬 The bloke in question is having a baby to someone else now. Think Chelsea struggled getting over him. One of her last meltdowns coincided with the announcement of his new girlfriend's pregnancy interestingly enough.

Reactions: 7
do you reckon, I think it’s the taking the piss out of her Apple Watch 😂
I do as well 🤣🤣🤣🤣

the BLM thing was basically her being an all lives matters prick 🙄 I’ll get fine a screenshot because I know I took one. I really liked her before but that really changed my view on her :( especially as I was a member on her site etc

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I do as well 🤣🤣🤣🤣

the BLM thing was basically her being an all lives matters prick 🙄 I’ll get fine a screenshot because I know I took one. I really liked her before but that really changed my view on her :( especially as I was a member on her site etc
Did anyone ever see the stuff she used to post with Gary Madine? Some washed up footballer she was shagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.