Chelsea Ferguson #3 H go with your granny, so I can go to Glasgow to get out me fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She leads such a sad life

Can't be arsed with her kid so sticks him Infront of the telly for hours on end. Only plays with him (and makes sure to record it) to show to the "trolls"

Literally Chelsea .. thousands of people don't love you. You barely do anything with other people. You sit in your house on your own gabbering to yourself on insta stories.

Most of your followers are from you getting your baps out or sharing underwear pics - they aren't your friends or people that "love" you.

The person who loves you is H and you have very little interest in him which is clear to see. Yeah you may be able to give him houses when he's older but guarantee that isn't the most important thing.

I'm glad John's there to give him love and guidance to hopefully stay grounded as it's clear the only "parenting" Chelsea can provide is money.

Reactions: 5
She leads such a sad life

Can't be arsed with her kid so sticks him Infront of the telly for hours on end. Only plays with him (and makes sure to record it) to show to the "trolls"

Literally Chelsea .. thousands of people don't love you. You barely do anything with other people. You sit in your house on your own gabbering to yourself on insta stories.

Most of your followers are from you getting your baps out or sharing underwear pics - they aren't your friends or people that "love" you.

The person who loves you is H and you have very little interest in him which is clear to see. Yeah you may be able to give him houses when he's older but guarantee that isn't the most important thing.

I'm glad John's there to give him love and guidance to hopefully stay grounded as it's clear the only "parenting" Chelsea can provide is money.
So sad but so true. If she took time off social media and focused on Hendrix and not just herself, she would be so much better off mentally.

The fact she just keeps thinking of 'me time' is disgusting and her whole reasoning of being on holiday without her 1yo.

I'd suggest if she wanted a mothers day card she ought to try and be more of a mother and less of a mid week bed and breakfast host to that little boy

Reactions: 4
Anyone else curious if John reads here anyone have any tea does he ☕?! I don't ever look at his insta so not sure if he posts stuff that coincides with what we say the same way chin does.. if he is then I hope he's walked away from that relationship with his head held high cos the way he's handled the whole thing I think personally is 10/10 setting a brilliant example to H unlike chels! H will never see bitter posts about Chin from J where as he will the other way round! Maybe this is why chin is so bitter and angry someone just mentioned this and I can totally see it she is so self absorbed and bitter about everything isn't she 😭

Reactions: 5
Maybe I’d John was dropping H back to her on Mother’s Day he might have got a card but he probably thought I’d she can’t be arsed to see him I wo t bother with a card.

Chelsea hun if you had friends and didn’t fall out with your family they probably would have got you something.

You should be arsed that no one cares enough to make sure you had something and you should be arsed that you didn’t see your kid

Reactions: 3
Anyone else feel like she was describing herself when she said some people need a “bat”? Arrested 3 time for ABH, and she used to be absolutely horrible to people on Twitter for the smallest thing 😂. I’ve also seen multiple people kick off at her in the past for writing borderline racist tweets and saying racism bores her. I know people have written some absolutely horrible stuff about her which is unfair, but I’ve always got the vibe that she acts the bully then plays victim when called out. Prime example, slagging off the father of her son for her thousands of followers to see

Reactions: 4
Yeah I definitely think shes more of the bully, rather than the victim! She seems to have a vicious mouth. Also, there must be a reason for so many fallings out, failed friendships and family feuds?

Reactions: 2
Yeah I definitely think shes more of the bully, rather than the victim! She seems to have a vicious mouth. Also, there must be a reason for so many fallings out, failed friendships and family feuds?
Exactly, she’s constantly falling out with people and saying they screwed her over, especially her friends who she changes as often as her relationships. I’ve never known anyone to fall out with pretty much everyone they meet

My heart breaks for poor Hendrix, looking at him on John's story compared to how he will be later this week when he is with Chelsea is just awful. That poor child. I bet he cries when he sees Chelsea and has to leave John.

Made me so sad last week when John posted that it breaks his heart dropping Hendrix off at nursery and he cries. How can Chelsea do that? I know all kids can cry/be attached... but he's one. He's far too little and it's not like he NEEDS to go because she's busy working. She takes him so she can exercise 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 1
John still should have got her a card IMO or at least one of her family members could have
I disagree actually. Me and my ex ended on bad terms. This year was the first time I got a Mother’s Day present, wasn’t a card (I really don’t care about cards) but it was a canvas where my son made it. I was over the moon but when we were on bad terms I didn’t expect anything just like he didn’t, I never got upset about not receiving a mothers day ca
Hahahahaha - the nexxt thread title definitely needs Chinny Weasley in it

BEFORE PEOPLE COME FOR ME -(KAREN AND YA MAM I'M WAITING FOR YOU) this is my opinion and yes you might not agree with it

BUT...

yes she carried H for 9 months and pays for him etc but does she really expect a mothers day from J? she treat him like tit and called him worse than tit on her shoe. Plus she is a tit, selfish mother... so does she deserve a card or gifts? nah

its ok though cos she will forget about it in a few weeks when shes on hol and forgotten about hendrix xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Me and my ex ended on bad terms, both didn’t expect out but time with our child on Mother’s Day and Father’s Day. I don’t think it’s reasonable to expect something from an ex where you aren’t even on speaking terms especially when she has slated him publicly, I bet she wouldn’t get him a Father’s Day card.

Reactions: 3
God it knocks me sick how much she licks them
Baboons arse lips! Whoever her injector is needs sacking!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here's a thought Chelsea - Get off Instagram and engage with your own child more. I mean, surely that's more important 🤷🏻

All of those thousands of people who love you clearly aren't arsed about engaging with your content because you are no longer getting your tits out for free on social media - why do you think most people followed you 😆

(I've nothing against people doing sex work- I just don't feel it should be mixed with children online and also ... Her content is rubbish anyway!)

Screenshot_20220328-153250~2.png

Screenshot_20220328-153323~2.png
Screenshot_20220328-153506~2.png

😴 No one cares

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
does she not realise she probs doesn't get as many views anymore cos the majority of her followers just want to see her tits and fanny? and all she posts is her chatting tit and her kid watching shrek? all the pervs who follow you don't wanna see that chelsea hun x

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.