Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only time I've ever heard her mention shopping in Iceland was when she was on slimming world and bought their sausages!!!

Reactions: 3
What an odd ad. An ad for local business but she paid for the items she showed.. so how was the ad funded? Very confusing.
I don’t believe for one minute she shops at Iceland nor do I think she shops that regularly with local shops. That’s the problem when you upload your food shops all the time- we can fact check your bullshit! It’s 60% tesco, 30% Aldi and 10% Waitrose. It’s like the random add she did for Morrison’s a few months ago. Literally never do we ever see her shop there.

Reactions: 13
Oh the cheek
Apparently she feels passionate about local businesses! Yesterday it was an ad for Iceland! Now I support local business AND shop at Iceland for top up bits, but i don't do ads to promote iceland. She buys constant take away coffee from Waitrose and pastries from Greggs! Her hauls are always Tesco including lots of meat and veg (not a local butchers and green grocers in sight!)
Now suddenly shes passionate about local business!!
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 I couldn’t agree or like this more!!

Filming yourself warming your brew up? Just why. She literally films EVERYTHING!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I lived as near Waitrose as she does I’d be in every night 30 minutes before closing to get the “Yellow Ooops” stickered reduced food!!!! Or is Waitrose too high class for that? Or am I showing my commonness 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I must say for the number of followers she has and how bland she is with no personality she has insane amount of ads

If I lived as near Waitrose as she does I’d be in every night 30 minutes before closing to get the “Yellow Ooops” stickered reduced food!!!! Or is Waitrose too high class for that? Or am I showing my commonness 🥳
I would love to have a morrisons near me I do a lot of yellow sticker hauls on YT, food for pennies

Reactions: 2
I think Waitrose marks Morrisons and coop most generous reductions its just catching at right time.
I be broke if had Waitrose next door.

Not only is it enough see her ad videos on her own channel i am now bombarded 2 ads from her whilst trying watch someone else
Cadburys icecream and Iceland.
Those kids are child models and over exposed.

The dog is going to chew up anything ratten and destroy the plants in corner of extension.
Our puppy has taken to chewing chairs and baskets.

Trying to show off her microwave is pure cringe, i have never ever seen her do that before. You Charlotte are what I call a knob head

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Filming yourself warming your brew up? Just why. She literally films EVERYTHING!
Today’s stories have just been so awful. She is SO boring. I don’t know why I still follow her at this rate. It’s mostly for the LOLs.

Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 That’s why Instahuns go to Iceland (because they’re paid to)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 - Always on the wine, everything is perfect and fine, using kids for ad’s all the time

Reactions: 20
It looks exactly like Charl’s taste, not exactly a “pink-princess-fairy-flower” room?

Reactions: 9
That mirror and the lampshade... it’s decorated for her not for a four year old!!! Really annoys me when the instahuns do that 😤

Reactions: 10
Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 -
Selling the kids for dosh,
Her content is utter tosh.

Or...

Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 -
An insta-show off with ads constantly.
Selling her kids for the right fee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.