Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps talking about hosting Xmas once the new kitchen is done but how on earth is she going to host 15 people with that space? The table looks like it’s for 4 people and the sofa is for 3??? Does she need a math lesson???

Reactions: 6
She keeps talking about hosting Xmas once the new kitchen is done but how on earth is she going to host 15 people with that space? The table looks like it’s for 4 people and the sofa is for 3??? Does she need a math lesson???
Wonder if Marks family will finally get an invitation 😂

I reckon there’s an untold backstory with them and Charlotte!

Reactions: 11
I think she would secretly love it if Bill's dad didnt bother with him so she could have the whole "heres my hero man calling my son his own. It takes a real man to be a dad yada yada"

Poor Stanley’s hands eating his soup and toast 🤨 there must be something as in all my years of children health work... i have never seen a child with such floppy wrists and hands like his (and daisy’s)

Reactions: 9
Nah, Mark is from a broken home, that doesn't fit with Charls fairytale aesthetic.
Yep, “Mark doesn’t want to get married for personal reasons” made me come to that assumption, too.
Of course he now *does* want to get married, but this is what she used to say in reply to the marriage questions.

Reactions: 2
I cannot believe she wrote “I enjoy having a small waist”
What an absolute knob 😂
Her waist might be small in proportion to the rest of her, but relatively speaking she does NOT have a small waist.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh she bloody LOVES herself!!! I cannot stand when these self-obsessed influencers pretend to act all coy about posting photos of themselves and dream up some crappy caption as an excuse. Listen. You fancied yourself something rotten and wanted to post a photo to show off and get some attention. Simple as that. Just own it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Guys I just posted to this thread instead of another one so if it’s still up I haven’t completely lost my mind I just got the wrong thread x

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's tried spacing out the shelves perfectly with complete and utter junk. Trying too hard as always so it ends up looking tit 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
It’s a hot chocolate type of night tonight 😂. Not wine?. And does she really need to keep posting stories of her really small tv on her s**t tv stand and no Charlotte neither Mark or your cat are cute.

• Haha
I think her table may be the same as mine. But mine has grey legs. Its the Huxley from next, if it is the same of course; its a extendable table and its a decent size but only really big enough for 8 tops I would say. Not sure how she will host all these ham nights etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😂 yes, the location and pose is random but she does look pretty and her body looks healthy!
It’s just that she’s clearly set her camera up carefully on the hallway unit, put on self timer, run over to the stairs to sprawl and do this. It’s just bizarre?

279C3FBA-9517-40B1-B222-D762658CF6F8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.