Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daisy’s room is hardly a princess bedroom for a 4 year old. Whats with the rattan lamp and mirror. The curtains look grey and the bedding is plain boring and white. I’m sure I spotted a fake plant on the window sill 😂.

Reactions: 5
Where is the Dolls house, dolls, tacky Disney princess bedding and light AND CURTAINS. Where is the toy boxes. (I'd rather them be upstairs than down!)
Defo decorated how Carl wanted it. Not daisy. They're only kids once let them have tacky childhood bedrooms.... Did anyone else have a groovy chick bedroom. 😂😂

Reactions: 18
Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 - new extension is oh so lovely, best pour another glass of bubbly

Reactions: 7
Haha I tried to get my daughter to have a nice minimal looking bedroom. Failed, she wanted LOL bedding, a ton of bears on her bed, all the sparkly shiny stuff on her shelves and drawers. Its her bedroom though and thats what she wanted and if it makes her happy then that's it.
I'd be surprised if thats how Daisy decided to have her room. Have we seen the master bedroom yet? I'm wondering how much space there is with the bed in. It looked small on the vlogs and I'm unsure she will get the furniture in that she planned.

Haha I tried to get my daughter to have a nice minimal looking bedroom. Failed, she wanted LOL bedding, a ton of bears on her bed, all the sparkly shiny stuff on her shelves and drawers. Its her bedroom though and thats what she wanted and if it makes her happy then that's it.
I'd be surprised if thats how Daisy decided to have her room. Have we seen the master bedroom yet? I'm wondering how much space there is with the bed in. It looked small on the vlogs and I'm unsure she will get the furniture in that she planned.
Exactly, is it usual for a 4 yr olds bedroom have no toys, dolls, teddies etc, Daisy has obviously had no say at all in the way her room has been decorated. Charlottes is all about getting that perfect Instagram pic and not really fussed about what her kids really want.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but Bill used to look happy in photos, and now he just looks like he's staging it. The bedroom for Daisy looks like a 10 year olds room in my opinion, it's not fun enough for a little girl.

Reactions: 9
To be fair, I tend to keep my children's room neutral. As they grown very quickly and their taste change quickly too. I like a easy life, but I do not understand the need for plastic plants..The whole point to plants in the home is , that they are real and living as they clean the air! Why bother having plastic plants- just to dust and clean!

Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion
"Do you like our lovely lantern window, the man I fancy cleaned it once- he's such a hero!"

I'm not sure if it's just me being extremely unobservant, but other than the bed, I genuinely can't see how "Day's" room is different to how it was when it was char and sharks?!

Reactions: 8
The sheer volume of Ads is insane. I get she needs to make money, but common! She's selling herself and her family to companies she probably doesn't even use.

I wonder if any of her kids will turn around one day and be pissed that their whole childhoods were staged for the gram 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve noticed she has been extremely ad heavy. And I really hate it when she tries to defend it ‘this is my job’ 🙄 when you’re using your children in said job then surely it is their job too?! Don’t know about anyone else but I never take my kids to work with me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I hope a fair cut of the money she gets when she does ads that include goes into an account that she can't touch for them for when they're old enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Photo of Daisy's bedroom and low and behold there are some strategically placed toys in the shot! Doesn’t read here though...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope a fair cut of the money she gets when she does ads that include goes into an account that she can't touch for them for when they're old enough!
Exactly. And I hope Bill's dad gets some say in what ads & money Bill is a part of.

Reactions: 7
I’ve noticed she has been extremely ad heavy. And I really hate it when she tries to defend it ‘this is my job’ 🙄 when you’re using your children in said job then surely it is their job too?! Don’t know about anyone else but I never take my kids to work with me 🤷🏼‍♀️
I hate it when she starts justifying her “work” with the whole “my job may not be a typical job but I still work hard blah blah blah” Sorry but in my opinion I find it insulting saying she works hard. At what? Pimping your kids so you can keep up with all the other instamums with your new extension? I work from 7.30-6pm and I’m in agony at the end of the day because I’ve barely sat down and I’m lucky if I get to eat a proper meal and I’m still being mum and making sure I’ve done my housework too. I work bloody hard so for her to sit and moan about having so many deadlines and being overwhelmed by everything really hacks me off. She really has no idea what life is actually like outside the bubble she lives in

Reactions: 12
The sheer volume of Ads is insane. I get she needs to make money, but common! She's selling herself and her family to companies she probably doesn't even use.
It really is and I’ve noticed she’s getting really lazy with her other content . I used to love her foodie videos but she hardly seems to do them anymore either ( unless it involves a sponsored product of course :LOL:)

Daisy's room is just another room Charlotte wanted to turn into ikea. Where's the fun bits the bright colours etc. I'm partial to a bit of rattan but not in my kids room? So contrived and tit.....its far too grown up for a 4 year old.

Reactions: 12
Daisy's room is just another room Charlotte wanted to turn into ikea. Where's the fun bits the bright colours etc. I'm partial to a bit of rattan but not in my kids room? So contrived and tit.....its far too grown up for a 4 year old.
Im sure rainbow stuff appear soon and some unicorns

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.