Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is bill in a car seat at 8?! Im pretty sure he will
Meet the height requirement for no seat which would be much safer than an ill fitting car seat. Why does she baby him so much!
A car seat is required until they're 12 or meet a certain height, which I'm sure he won't be tall enough to meet. My oldest is 10 and has a backed booster seat.

Reactions: 4
My son is Bill's age and in a seat. I believe the average age is 11 to be the correct height to go without? All my sons school friends bar 1 are also still in car seats
It's hight and weight Iver age I believe. I have a VERY tall 8 year old and was advised NOT to put him in a high back booster anymore. They are only tested to a certain hight... I think at this age.. Situation you need to use your own judgment on where the seat belt sits across the lap and over the shoulder.

It's hight and weight Iver age I believe. I have a VERY tall 8 year old and was advised NOT to put him in a high back booster anymore. They are only tested to a certain hight... I think at this age.. Situation you need to use your own judgment on where the seat belt sits across the lap and over the shoulder.
That said. He is in a booster not high back and he prob shouldn't be in that tbh but I just can't let him go without one. 😬

Reactions: 1

That said. He is in a booster not high back and he prob shouldn't be in that tbh but I just can't let him go without one. 😬
But it’s more safe for the seatbelt to lie correctly at the right height?

A car seat is required until they're 12 or meet a certain height, which I'm sure he won't be tall enough to meet. My oldest is 10 and has a backed booster seat.
My eldest is 10 and hasn’t had a car seat for years because he is too tall for the legal height. He’s not a giant. I’m pretty sure bill would be tall enough or nearly. His head is over that high back booster head rest it’s pointless.

The legal height is 135cm and my 10 year old is way bigger than this and he is of average height for his age.

She's not going to have a freezer in her kitchen because 'that's how my family does it.' WTF? Her utility room is two rooms away from her kitchen, and she's going to be going in there for veg/ice/fish... this is absolutely bizarre to me! So say you're using frozen veg, so you bring them out at the statr of cooking, then you trek them back mid-cooking? Or do you let them sit and thaw on the counter?? Or maybe she's going to get a twee little jug she can decant her frozen peas into right there in the utility room... I just...??? She's spending 1000s of pounds to completely redesign her kitchen from scratch and THERE'S NO FREEZER IN IT. I actually paused the video to come here and write this, so there may be more WTFery in the second half of the vid, but this sealed it for me - the woman is an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's not going to have a freezer in her kitchen because 'that's how my family does it.' WTF? Her utility room is two rooms away from her kitchen, and she's going to be going in there for veg/ice/fish... this is absolutely bizarre to me! So say you're using frozen veg, so you bring them out at the statr of cooking, then you trek them back mid-cooking? Or do you let them sit and thaw on the counter?? Or maybe she's going to get a twee little jug she can decant her frozen peas into right there in the utility room... I just...??? She's spending 1000s of pounds to completely redesign her kitchen from scratch and THERE'S NO FREEZER IN IT. I actually paused the video to come here and write this, so there may be more WTFery in the second half of the vid, but this sealed it for me - the woman is an idiot.
and you know when she talks about “her family” she’s meaning her parents!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But it’s more safe for the seatbelt to lie correctly at the right height?

My eldest is 10 and hasn’t had a car seat for years because he is too tall for the legal height. He’s not a giant. I’m pretty sure bill would be tall enough or nearly. His head is over that high back booster head rest it’s pointless.

The legal height is 135cm and my 10 year old is way bigger than this and he is of average height for his age.
I know. I contradict myself with it. The booster adds not much hight to him tbh but... I don't know. Its the mum guilt iykwim. I'm going to remeasure him and take it out I think.

Why is she so offended by a freezer... Ah... She is well posh and doesn't feed her kiddos frozen food. I'm more offended by washing machines in kitchens. So noisy. If I could move mine I would. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Meet the height requirement for no seat which would be much safer than an ill fitting car seat. Why does she baby him so much!
I’m in my thirties and could do with a booster seat. The seatbelt still cuts into my neck as I’m pretty short and it’s so uncomfortable.

My 8 year old is in a booster seat, not a high back as he got too big for it and his head was right out the top of it. But he’s too short to not be in a booster and hes quite tall compared to others his age.

Reactions: 1
We all know she gives the kids a freezer tea and saves the best stuff for snarky. She’s always giving them the crappy pig bollocks sausages. Let her stroll through her whimsical extension to fetch the fish fingers she will regret it!
We got a huge larder fridge when we did our kitchen and a small under counter freezer. I’m gutted now when I’m stuffing in the mini Kiev’s and pizzas 😂😂

I meant sharky but I quite like the auto correct snarky

Reactions: 6
I'm sat here waiting to get into my 1 bathroom with my legs well crossed, thinking she will be glad of that en suite when the kids are teenagers 👍

Reactions: 2
My eldest is 8 this year and still in a car seat. He’s quite tall for his age but doesn’t meet requirements to not have a seat. I don’t think putting a child in a car seat is babying him at all, they’re supposed to use one until approx age 12 or 135cms tall. 8 is still young.

Is it just me or does this cabinet just look out of place? Whats the point in having a L shaped cupboard and then having nothing next to it to finish it off?
They've been seriously robbed by their designer. What a mess & what a waste of space 😳
Why is the side pine/oak too - looks absolutely awful. Never heard anything so ridiculous as having a huge kitchen extension but not putting a freezer in it - nostalgia at its best hey Charl. She must be gutted.

Reactions: 3
Why is the side pine/oak too - looks absolutely awful. Never heard anything so ridiculous as having a huge kitchen extension but not putting a freezer in it - nostalgia at its best hey Charl. She must be gutted.
The whole things is just a big why did you waste money on that? They would have been better off not extending and just had a new kitchen to fit their old space. Its just so disorganised.

My eldest is 8 this year and still in a car seat. He’s quite tall for his age but doesn’t meet requirements to not have a seat. I don’t think putting a child in a car seat is babying him at all, they’re supposed to use one until approx age 12 or 135cms tall. 8 is still young.
135cm is very very small for a 12 year old. average height for an 8 year old is more than that. You can clearly see on the video his head is above the head rest so pointless.

I'm sat here waiting to get into my 1 bathroom with my legs well crossed, thinking she will be glad of that en suite when the kids are teenagers 👍
Is it just me or does this cabinet just look out of place? Whats the point in having a L shaped cupboard and then having nothing next to it to finish it off?
They've been seriously robbed by their designer. What a mess & what a waste of space 😳
Shes having loooong shelves in between but I think I would have added another unit either side. Make it semetrical and add smaller shelves they're going to end up dusty and or full of junk.

Imagine getting a new tap and thinking it’s amazing. ITS A TAP.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.