Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she gets free Invisalign I’ll be bloody raging! I’m halfway through my treatment & it’s costing me 4K!🤬

Reactions: 6
Why has she got such a big sofa in the extention. Why does everything revolve around the bloody television.
A big beautiful dining table under the lantern would have been better. Sofa in the place it was before she's basically spent half a mortgage on a new TV room with a big sky light. Refitted the kitchen, a small master, an en suite they didn't want a utility when she needed an office and a garage that's not a garage.

Reactions: 12
as far as Charlotte goes I dont think she's the worst social media offender at all. I think a lot of things on this thread are really nit picky and nasty. The teeth talk is uncalled for, the calling her fat and obese is uncalled for. She knows what she looks like, she doesnt need the piss taken out of her for her looks, especially her teeth. The extention is tit, the way she shows her kids online is not good and her over romanticing about everything is annoying. She chose to do all of these things, she didn't chose how her teeth grew and good on her for not feeling she needs to change the way she looks to please people.
If you enter her height and weight btw the version when she was at her smallest doing SW she still counts as obese according to NHS. There is nothing nasty about it it is a scientific fact. And yes she chose to be unhealthy just look at the snacks and treats she eats. She knows every sweet treat in the world. Outside of genuine disability being obese is ones choice as there are millions of things you can do to lose weight. If all of these facts are so offensive to you then why don’t you stop reading here.

Reactions: 8
What the hell is rambling on about in her stories 😂.
Do you think she’s been reading here and she doesn’t want to have a rant because she’s too ‘nice’ for that. So she’s comparing herself to a bottle of cordial instead😂.

Reactions: 5
She's off her head drunk. Slurring her words, those little burps, talking absolute tit ......so much tit!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh wow she’s off her face!! Why? Is she that unhappy with her self she needs to blot it all out with drink......and life has made her soppy and sentimental??

no love,that will be your Wednesday night tipple! Where’s mark hiding?

Reactions: 2
She gives so much content without bringing her teeth into it. I’m definitely against fat shaming, but when you claim you’re a size 12 (sorry, 13) when you’re clearly nearer an 18/20, you open yourself up to being brought up on it.
I ignore the posts I don’t agree with....I’m happy shaming that mess of an extension. At least she’s so, so happy about it though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I've said it before but I'll say it again. I haven't and won't make comments on her weight or physical appearance (her lack of dress sense aside). What I do find frustrating though is how she poses in ridiculous positions to hide her true size. Don't get me wrong I'm sure we all only post the pictures of ourselves we find flattering online. However, the majority of us aren't in the public eye and aren't having an impact on other women and their ideas of women's shapes.

As for the extension, I don't think she has utilised the space effectively and not all of the decor is to my taste. However, I'm pleased she hasn't gone for the brilliant white high gloss or grey and pink kitchen that everybody else seems to have. Also, Charl like her "stuff" and fils her home with stuff she likes, which again, I'm pleased she hasn't followed the rest of the insta huns .

That being said, I cannot stand how she makes everything out to be "oh so lovely" and picture perfect when life is never like that. Also, the blatant disregard for her and her children's safety; I'm at the other end of the country and I know exactly where her house is and it's lay out.

Also, it drives me mad, when once in a blue moon mark will do something around the house and Charlotte makes out that he is doing her favour or that he needs praise for doing it. It's his household too, it's only right he have an input into the maintenance of it. It's not the 1950's!!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.