Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I'm going out, I literally shower and wash my hair an hour or two before! Dry hair, then make up on!
If I went to the shop etc. I'd definitely need/want another shower. I dont get it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Odd. Considering she hasn't had a date night with hunky sharky for some time, you think she would have washed her hair fresh? If you are dry shampooing then imo you are on day 2 at least of unwashed hair. Why not wash it this morning if time was an issue getting ready for tonight.
I couldn't go for a night out with dirty hair. Also there is a filter on her picture where she says there isn't, her skin is not that smooth.

Reactions: 6
If I was her I’d be concerned that from what she puts on Instagram I can tell you that right now she’s on The Terrace at Panache in Poynton. Also, if you’re on a date night for the first time in however long, enjoy it rather than putting it all on social media 🙄

Reactions: 5
I knew she wouldn't let the night pass without uploading a photo of her totally fancying herself. Predictable.

Reactions: 7
The caked on makeup everyday does her no favours. I get that she doesn’t like how her syndrome has made her face look, but I feel as though it’s too “obvious”. It’s obvious at this point she can’t do makeup for tit. She could go with eyelash extensions and getting her brows tinted and waxed or microbladed, then she could just do a bit of concealer and a tinted moisturiser and something on her lips. She should leave it to someone else. She tries so hard and it just looks crap.

Reactions: 2
Well she can’t exactly ‘make up away’ that syndrome, it’s too noticeable. I’d say more so the older she gets

I sometimes like her lipstick colours

Reactions: 1
Who remembers that date night when shark came upstairs after she had just got ready. She gave him her best 'come to bed' eyes and waited for him to say how nice she looked. He just blanked her and walked straight past her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Who remembers that date night when shark came upstairs after she had just got ready. She gave him her best 'come to bed' eyes and waited for him to say how nice she looked. He just blanked her and walked straight past her 😂
just watched it. Bloody hell she was desperate for him to acknowledge her. Her frog like grin couldn’t get any wider

Reactions: 2
View attachment 227211

This ad keeps coming up on YouTube, I keep thinking it's charl!

I love him so, so, so much.
Oh my God this is her twin. Ahahaha.

This ad now keeps popping up. Next collab suggestion Charl!!!

It could not be more obvious that she reads here. Not only is she insecure enough to really care about what people think of her, she has posted a bunch of stupid quotes on insta stories including one to the effect of "make a big deal out of things that make you happy." Oh duck off you gushy hyperbolic try hard.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if the other mums at school don’t like her way of going on? I can’t imagine she’d be that popular anyway before being all “look at me during a pandemic”?

Surely they must be laughing behind her back or so against the selling of her kids privacy?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.