Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh did she get the colour thing back? What shite did they tell her?

Reactions: 1
Ooh did she get the colour thing back? What shite did they tell her?
The shade is called ‘i”m so proud of you’ - she’ll buy all the recommended items, but won’t buy the bedding for her daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I could never sleep in bedding straight out the packet. It’ll be all stiff and scratchy! Poor love!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20240406_213543_Instagram.jpg

Was this before or after she made Stephen move out? Because it sure seems like this egg rolling was taken up by her due to mark.
It wouldn't surprise me if she did it to show him "look mark, we do egg rolling down the stairs too, it's fate!" Because she comes across like she'd be an obsessive stalker.
Making sure she likes everything that mark does.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Haven’t been on here for a while after I was blocked. Watched charlottes recent grocery haul on YouTube today - there are loads of comments from people saying they’ve been blocked!! Looks like I wasn’t the only one!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The garden haul surely shows her days as an influencer are done??

“Plant babies” 🤢 and jumping on the opportunity to mention her period arriving soon- wonderful content Charl!! 👏

I’m glad she’s blocking genuine people who enjoy following her, she is showing what she’s really like. We can all see through her fakery and show will others. Will just be her and Carol Creamer before long.

Reactions: 13
“How we save money going to the cinema”

So we basically save money by never taking our children to the cinema. On the rare occasions we do, we make sure someone else is paying us to do it. Hope that helps! Have a lovely day!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27

So we basically save money by never taking our children to the cinema. On the rare occasions we do, we make sure someone else is paying us to do it. Hope that helps! Have a lovely day!
And won’t buy them any food on the day out. Fills them up on crap pizza and takes sweets with them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

AND she will have got paid for the ad! So didn't cost them duck all then! Yet again the Taylor's only take their kids out if they don't have to pay!! I see ol' fun-sponge Frank tagged along then. She can't handle taking them out anywhere on her own, can she? Might have to interact or play with them eh?! She can just sit on her lardy arse filming them instead and FSF can drive them there and back home to their other screens.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Doesn’t want her kids on camera…..unless she happens to be getting paid for it. That random reel of tit she got for the garden was obviously to space out the Nivea and sky ads on her grid.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So to get your 2 "free" Vue tickets all you need to do is spend £40 a month on a Sky package

I'm no Martin Lewis but.... 🤦🏼🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So to get your 2 "free" Vue tickets all you need to do is spend £40 a month on a Sky package

I'm no Martin Lewis but.... 🤦🏼🥴
This is what pisses me off about the sky ad doing the rounds. I've never had sky as its too expensive, and we rarely go to the cinema, as again, it can get expensive. The people being PAID to advertise sky can surely afford to go to the cinema! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.